Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210565 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,262
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1290 on: Jan 12, 2022, 12:54:56 PM »
t....

If there is ever a thread that we should all be "sucked into", its this one!

I agree with your comment.  :beerchug:

My reply to your post was simply to provoke some discussion... badly needed discussion.

This issue and challenge to defending our 2nd Amendment is enormous. 

There are many perspectives and opinions.

I have 5 family members living in Washington, so we have discussions.

So let's discuss what we, as American patriots, can really do.

It is way more complicated than just writing to your local legislators.

I have given this issue lots of thoughts. 

I am a member(and donate frequently) of multiple organizations fighting for our 2nd Amendment rights.

I buy my firearms, ammo, and accessories from suppliers that I know are heavy supporters of our Constitution - like T-Rex Arms.

I'll share my perspective and thoughts and see where we go.

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: Jan 12, 2022, 04:05:32 PM »
Well..... OK... it will definitely "quell" further crime by the one that got beheaded!!  :thumbs:

Ok, I'll give you that. But for an example on my comment, pirates. Public excecutions didn't slow pirates down, it did however make them MORE aggressive and violent.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: Jan 12, 2022, 04:12:45 PM »
As for the laws proposed against the unvaxxed? Not going to happen. If such a law were to pass it would be a sign that our country is already dead and it would be time to divide the country. West and East America anyone? One side free and, well............
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1293 on: Jan 12, 2022, 04:26:47 PM »
Don't need any laws... it is already happening!!  :smack:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1294 on: Jan 12, 2022, 06:15:54 PM »

I'll share my perspective and thoughts and see where we go.

Being patriotic American and writing to your legislators, senators, representatives, Congress, etc. is patriotic, honorable and forthright.

I would not want to dissuade anyone from actively supporting any laws or movements to act – lawfully - against the federal government’s illegal Marxist actions against our Constitutional right to bare and keep arms.

However, a citizen’s actions, acting within the United States Constitution under the 1st and 2nd Amendments, against our corrupt government can have very serious consequences.  More than 700 people have been arrested in connection with the January 6th Capital protests.

If a mother concerned about her child’s education decides to ask the school board about brain-washing her child can be labeled a domestic terrorist, then the government can go after anyone they decide is a domestic terrorist or has an ideology that can be defined by the government as a domestic terrorist.  There is yet a precise legal definition of a domestic terrorist… its whatever the fed wants it to be.

Before 911 our government was already doing bad things to our law-abiding citizens.  Does anybody remember Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge?  Mr. Weaver was never convicted and was awarded $3.8M for the illegal and unconstitutional murder of his wife, his only son, and his dog, by an FBI sniper – who was convicted but never went to prison.

Then there was 911 and the Patriot Act. How long did the Patriot Act last before it was used to illegally spy on citizens?  Then in 2013, Edward Snowden, who leaked classified info on what the NSA, whose global surveillance programs were being used to spy on American citizens.  On September 2, 2020, a U.S. federal court ruled in United States v. Moalin that the U.S. intelligence's mass surveillance program exposed by Snowden was illegal and possibly unconstitutional.

Today the DHS is amassing a database of information, apparently legal, on millions of citizens.  Big tech, social media, and their big data are in bed with the Feds.

Putting your name on signature collection to protest the unlawful attacks on our civil rights will most likely get you red-flagged into a database that the federal government is going to use to label you a domestic terrorist – because legal gun owners will become domestic terrorists.  The DOJ just released a public announcement of their new Domestic Terrorism Unit.  They have to get our guns!

My support to fight the destruction of our civil rights and 2nd Amendment is donating to the NRA, GOA, SAF, and other organizations that have huge budgets, Constitutional lawyers and really smart people to lobby on my behalf as my individual voice.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1295 on: Jan 12, 2022, 06:46:03 PM »
.... I'm not convinced that giving up, declaring defeat and waiting for a knock on the door is the answer.

Hey toyodaaddict....

I totally respect and admire your efforts to be proactive in doing what you do spread the word and support legislation in your State to protect our Civil Rights.

I commend anyone that has hair in the right places to do the same.

I have multiple family members that are gun owners and almost all of my friends are gun owners.

I'm a member of an indoor gun range and I have an Arizona Conceal Carry Permit.  I own multiple firearms and have since 1977.

I have retired military family members who served in high level intelligence.  I have gun-owner friends who work in very high-level national and state computer security.

I am registered in multiple State and Federal databases and therefore an easy target to become a label.

So... I have chosen to keep a relatively low profile regarding protests and or publicly active participation in anything associated with protests or signature collections and petitions.

I'm still a patriot. :thumbs:

« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2022, 01:43:25 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: Jan 12, 2022, 06:48:46 PM »
Just making comments HERE can get you redflagged.

I remember Ruby Ridge and I think the Weaver incident is a little foggy, but I remember it. Nope, you can't speak out with an oppressing and ssuppressing government. Freedom is the wool being pulled over our eyes.

"Illgal and unconstitutional" means "We'll cover that up".

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: Jan 12, 2022, 06:51:11 PM »
Hair in the right places? People shave all that hair off these days.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1298 on: Jan 12, 2022, 07:00:09 PM »
Just making comments HERE can get you redflagged.

STOP IT DEUCIE!!  YOU'RE SCARING ME!!  :yikes:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1299 on: Jan 12, 2022, 07:01:36 PM »
Hair in the right places? People shave all that hair off these days.

OK...so the ones that clank!!  :gap:  :beerchug:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: Jan 12, 2022, 07:46:46 PM »

OK...so the ones that clank!!  :gap:  :beerchug:

Clank? Or just identify as a clanker. You need to remember what age we live in. Ours is a Disneyland society, all fantasy.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1301 on: Jan 13, 2022, 02:26:19 AM »
... lack of participation from normal people has a lot to do with how we have gotten to where we are.   

I agree. And it's very sad that surveys show that too many Americans are uneducated when it comes to America's history and 2 out 3 cannot pass the test required to become a United States citizen.

So... what can you do to protect our Constitution and Civil Rights?  Educate yourself.  :thumbs:

"I never let schooling interfere with my education."  ~ Mark Twain

« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2022, 02:43:13 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1302 on: Jan 13, 2022, 02:55:56 AM »
Thought for the day...

"Let us make a special effort to stop communicating with each other, so we can have some conversation." ~ Mark Twain

toyodaaddict

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 399
  • Male Posts: 1,145
  • Member since Sep '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: Jan 13, 2022, 01:39:57 PM »
Hey toyodaaddict....

I totally respect and admire your efforts to be proactive in doing what you do spread the word and support legislation in your State to protect our Civil Rights.

I commend anyone that has hair in the right places to do the same.

I have multiple family members that are gun owners and almost all of my friends are gun owners.

I'm a member of an indoor gun range and I have an Arizona Conceal Carry Permit.  I own multiple firearms and have since 1977.

I have retired military family members who served in high level intelligence.  I have gun-owner friends who work in very high-level national and state computer security.

I am registered in multiple State and Federal databases and therefore an easy target to become a label.

So... I have chosen to keep a relatively low profile regarding protests and or publicly active participation in anything associated with protests or signature collections and petitions.

I'm still a patriot. :thumbs:

Hopefully this doesn't sound like I'm trying to call you out, that's not my intent .I just want people to think about this. I'm not always great at getting my point across and you know how internet conversation can be misinterpreted. I understand your concern.

So the reason you give for not wanting to sign your name to things and participate in the legislative process is  very common, I hear it alot. The petitions I am referring to are not some cloak n dagger operation. They are part of the legal process.
The 1639 petition I mentioned was the first step in repealing the 1639 initiative. If the petition had met the required number of signatures (It should have easily), the recall would have gone up for vote and likely passed. Washington gun owners however, couldn't be bothered or where to scared to sign.

This is the legal process and is commonly used. Recently enough people signed the petition to recall seattle city council member kshama sawant (pretty much self proclaimed communist as well as anti fa supporter). The recall went up for vote an failed by I think 310 votes.

You mentioned SAF,GOA, and NRA (Thanks for supporting). All three urge us to participate in the legislative process. They send Emails and have a section on their websites, making it aesy for us to comment on bills, contact our reps, etc. Yes, most of the time your info is required to identify your voting district and confirm you're a state citizen. This is just how the system works. You better believe the anti's are contacting there reps, commenting on bills and showing up to meetings. It's pretty easy to advance a bill to ban evil "high capacity" mags when it gets 3:1 support because gun owners didn't speak up.

Back to this fear people have, it's not just around the 2A issue. I know a guy and his wife that don't vote at all, out of fear of retribution from the state. I also know a guy who didn't vote in the 2020 election for the same reason.

If we are too afraid to participate in the legal process, too afraid to use our right to speak out, it's already over and we probably deserve it.

Remember the Americans that once signed their names to documents that would result in them and their families being killed, if things didn't go in their favor. Remember the Americans that sacrificed their homes, families, risked everything, bled and died for the freedom we have. This is what I think about.
I believe the least I can do is participate in the legal process to keep those freedoms. If the day comes that signing a petition, disapproving of a bill and contacting my reps is outlawed, come and get me.

I would also say that If you have filled out 4473's when purchasing your firearms, it's a pretty safe bet they know what you have and will come to collect if that's what they want to do. I don't think I have anything else to add.
80 shortbed-22re,w56,Marlin 23 spline dual cases,HighAngle drivelines,RUF/63"chevy's,35''mtr's,30 spline Longfields, Allpro highsteer.87 rear axle,5.29 gears,rear spool,BudBuilt cm, marlin HD clutch,ramsey 8000 winch. 
     https://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=101882.0

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1304 on: Jan 13, 2022, 06:15:55 PM »
...  If we are too afraid to participate in the legal process, too afraid to use our right to speak out, it's already over and we probably deserve it.

Hey t.....

Your comments have made me think.

So... I did some research.  And, yes there are a lot of bills, state legislation, and Congressional legislation that has been passed and is being enacted in law that are fighting back against the onslaught of the left's radical agenda to destroy our Constitutional and Civil Rights.

I agree that sitting our lazy fat butts and doing nothing is what got us where we are today.

Yes... my name is registered in more government databases than I can count and if they want to find me and take my guns, they know where I am.

Legally exercising the right to petition the government for Marxist tyranny under the Petition Clause, should be a duty of all American citizens.  If you are afraid of what the government might do to you now, wait until they take your guns and enslave you with their evil great reset and new world order!!

However, it is written that "The right to petition includes under its umbrella the legal right to sue the government, and the right of individuals, groups and possibly corporations to lobby the government.  Some litigants have contended that the right to petition the government includes a requirement that the government listen to or respond to members of the public. This view was rejected by the United States Supreme Court in 1984:

Nothing in the First Amendment or in this Court's case law interpreting it suggests that the rights to speak, associate, and petition require government policymakers to listen or respond to communications of members of the public on public issues.

Thus my comment... most our political leaders (city, state and federal) don't give a rats-a$$ what we think, and they have made it shockingly clear.  So, it is a battle, but a battle worth fighting.

So... I will start participating in any and all opportunities to fight back and sign my name to actively support the efforts being made by the organizations and brave people who start up a group of patriots like Virginia mom Xi Van Fleet, condemning Critical Race Theory in the schools in Loudoun County.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." ~ Ayn Rand

« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2022, 06:23:04 PM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: Jan 13, 2022, 09:43:01 PM »
Uhoh, you quoted Rand. That's abother strike against you.

Sad thing is words never stop brute force, brutes are dumb and can't understand words.

History is indeed doomed to repeat itself as it fades into the ether.

Just be glad you lived in the time that saw the shadow of the promised freedom. As it fades from our grasp it gains strength in the minds of those missing it and it will return with a vengeance.

The rambling of a man in the throes of sleep deprivation.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1306 on: Jan 14, 2022, 02:20:40 AM »
Uhoh, you quoted Rand. That's abother strike against you.

Sad thing is words never stop brute force, brutes are dumb and can't understand words.

History is indeed doomed to repeat itself as it fades into the ether.

Just be glad you lived in the time that saw the shadow of the promised freedom. As it fades from our grasp it gains strength in the minds of those missing it and it will return with a vengeance.

The rambling of a man in the throes of sleep deprivation.

Hey deucie...

Yeah.. Ayn Rand!  A quote from her time when she could see a future reality, like other brilliant visionaries - namely John Naisbitt and Alvin Toffler.  Her objectivism philosophy is an amazing and fascinating look into the human mind.

What happened to Edward Bulwer-Lytton's "The pen is mightier than the sword"??

And... Obama's "Hope and change"??

OH... yeah...  He also said he was going to "fundamentally change America"

The ignorance, insidious evil, and level of insanity demonstrated by the radical left's Marxist agenda is beyond any description.

Are we "doomed"?  Not yet... but the Titanic is on a collision course with a very big iceberg.

Let's not jump ship and hope our lifeboats float us to another reality.

Sleep deprivation... wow.... I'm way too familiar with somnipathy!  :disturbed:

I may need to get a polysomnograph.  Or just stop drinking Monster!! :gap:

« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2022, 02:27:01 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1307 on: Jan 14, 2022, 02:36:46 AM »
.... I'm not always great at getting my point across and you know how internet conversation can be misinterpreted.

By the way toyodaaddict, only judging from your posts, your textual communication skills are very good and better than the average.

I work for a $2.6 Billion international corporation encompassing the top 3 industries on the planet.  I'm a communications analyst, so my opinion may be biased. :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: Jan 14, 2022, 03:47:30 PM »
Holy steaming bs Batman. If the "woke" community has it's way the next concentration camps are going to be filled with older white men.

Here's something that's really weird, started today. When I type words into my computer select words are being highlighted and double underlined. Words like community, it, tranny, queer, corona, virus, trigger words.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1309 on: Jan 14, 2022, 04:56:09 PM »
Holy steaming bs Batman. If the "woke" community has it's way the next concentration camps are going to be filled with older white men.

Here's something that's really weird, started today. When I type words into my computer select words are being highlighted and double underlined. Words like community, it, tranny, queer, corona, virus, trigger words.

STOP IT DEUCIE!!  YOU'RE SCARING ME!!  :yikes:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1310 on: Jan 14, 2022, 04:57:05 PM »
Let's Go Brandon!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: Jan 14, 2022, 07:37:23 PM »
My mom is more lucid than our president. We need a president that can at least remember his name and this guy can't remember what he just read off the prompter.                                                   

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1312 on: Jan 15, 2022, 04:51:12 AM »
Myocarditis Tops List of COVID Vaccine Injuries Among 12- to 17-Year-Olds, VAERS Data Show

VAERS data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention included a total of 1,033,994 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 21,745 deaths and 170,446 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and Jan. 7, 2022.

Too much scary stuff??  :dunno:

I've been researching and tracking infectious diseases, mostly viruses, for many years, primarily to learn how to protect my body in the world of many contagious "bugs".

After the Chicom virus hit, I started searching out for the scientists and doctors that are not on the take and whose knowledge and experience was contrary to what Bravo Sierra is being spewed to the public. They worked hard behind the scenes and when they did speak out, they were vilified and ridiculed as quacks.

Ironically and nauseatingly obvious who IS the biggest quack - Fauci - he has been totally exposed for what he is – a fake and a fraud - and how he has systematically conspired with and paid the Chicoms to do gain of function research to create a virus that will kill humans.

The list of scientists and doctors I have been following daily is getting longer and their findings are getting more alarming by the day.

This scientist appeared and went public with her research. Interestingly, her research parallels and agrees with the same research finding as several other brilliant experts who have gone public.  Fauci and Co’s knowledge wouldn’t make a pimple on any of these scientist’s butt!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/mit-scientist-stephanie-seneff-neurodegenerative-disease-young-people-covid-shots/

Everyone has their own beliefs. 

I have a really bad feeling and belief that the devasting and possibly horrific health issues these vaccines are causing in the long term effects will be known and sadly probably not reversible.

The positive and negative aspects of eugenics have been popularized and de-popularized since 1865 by Sir Francis Galton.

The overpopulation myths have been debunked and “should be dead and buried. There isn't a single scrap of data to support it. Instead, we should focus on reality and the consequences that accompany it.”

https://www.acsh.org/news/2020/08/05/overpopulation-myth-new-study-predicts-population-decline-century-14953

BUT the list of advocates for population reduction should be shocking to any normal person.

https://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=3486

« Last Edit: Jan 15, 2022, 05:02:31 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: Jan 15, 2022, 12:50:01 PM »
(Devils advocate)  Fauci MAY not be a quack, he's just politically motivated. So I say Fauci might be a great doctor! BUuuUT, since he's politically motivated to carry on his current path and not following the complete science or medicine it makes him worse than a quack. Maybe a step or two below Mengele. At least here we have somewhat of a chance to avoid the jab, Mengele would just contact Adolf to set an order to subdue and stick EVERYONE. We're close, but we still have a tad bit of protection from that. Question is, FOR HOW MUCH LONGER?

Damn, another tick on my "must watch this guy" list.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: Jan 16, 2022, 09:23:02 AM »
News heading

We will not beat this pan demic until we stop the spread of the virus in the workplace.

Obviously these pips haven't seen the massive gatherings of people at events and stores. They like to focus on ANYTHING that will support their agendas. We had a "tamale festival" on a near coastal town with crowding being so tight and NOONE observing the spacing suggestion, and most not wearing masks. I heard coughing most any place we were there and observed that those people did not even attempt to cover their mouths when they coughed. Workplace? Hardly an issue. Real threat is general activity. I've said it before, only way to stop the spread of anything is to not give that thing a mode of transport. Everybody wants this thing to stop but most won't take measures to stop it. Let it run and we'll find the pandemic is the cure for stupid.

Brings up another issue, MISINFORMATION! Everybody here believes they can't catch or spread this virus after getting vaccinated. WHY? Because they were told by those in charge they would be safe from catching and spreading the virus and they could go about their lives normally. That's what they wanted to hear and that's what they're going with.

Stupid people lead by stupid government equals massive die off and an extension to and epidemic. This thing is here, in our faces through 2024 and will be a part of life FOREVER!

Want to see an end to Covid? Wait 'til it jumps from people to dogs, then people will start listening.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: Jan 16, 2022, 01:18:03 PM »
My suggestion for what the gummint should do for this pandemic.

Educate people on how a contagion spreads and what rate it spreads. How the contagion multiplies and infects the body. What measures can be taken to avoid contracting the contagion and what prophylactic therapies can increase your chances against said contagion. What you can do in case of infection to help get through it. Of course this would depend on receiving the whole story about how this would work, not the abridged edited version. Broadcast this info once a week and let people know it's their responsibility to take care of themselves and that it's their a$$ if they don't act accordingly.

Nobody wants to get infected, but nobody wants to take responsibility for themselves. "F" 'em all I say! I take measures to prevent my getting infected which also prevent my infecting others. I'm still going to catch this little monster, no way around that (already did actually). If you go out into a mass of people without observing and acting on the recommendations to prevent infection then it's your own fault you get infected, idiot. Previously infected, vaxxed or not, you're going to get this thing, the lines are now gone, get over it.

End of rant.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1316 on: Jan 16, 2022, 02:27:18 PM »
My suggestion for what the gummint should do for this pandemic.

There's factual scientific information out there on what to do to build your immune system, what to do if you get infected, what NOT to do if you get infected.  :thumbs:

And, of course all the Bravo Sierra on what to do for prevention of infection. :thumbdown:

Trusting a Marxist tyrannical government to protect you against ANYTHING is just ignorant. :gap:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1317 on: Jan 16, 2022, 02:31:36 PM »
At this point in the China virus pandemic, a large number of Americans are becoming increasingly aware of the lies, misinformation, and male bovine fecal matter that has been perpetrated on America and the rest of the world.

There are lots of fears, speculation, and true scientific research on this corona virus with evidence of the origin, its mutations and variants, the long-term side effects from the infection, the mounting lists of adverse events occurring caused by the mRNA vaccines, and what the predictions are for as long as this virus is infecting us.

Based on the research I’ve read, I believe, and I hope I’m wrong, this virus and all its variants will most likely be with us for a long time – perhaps similar to the flu virus.

The flu shots are a vaccine.  The COVID-19 shots are not.

“…. it would appear that the CDC is trying to change how we understand the concept of vaccinations.

…the definition of terms on August 26, 2021.

Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

That had been their definition since at least May 16, 2018, according to PJ Media.

But then, come September 1, suddenly there was a big change.

Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.
Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation."

Similar to the HIV virus, the SARS-CoV virus mRNA vaccines appear to cause human DNA to be modified, specifically the human immune system cells.  This greatly degrades the immune system, and the body becomes progressively more susceptible to all kinds of infections.

As of today, no vaccine has been developed to prevent AIDS from the HIV virus.  Unlike the COVID-19 virus, HIV is primarily transmitted by sexual intercourse.

It’s been nearly 41 years since the HIV was discovered in the USA.  There is no cure for HIV.

If the COVID-19 virus, after vaccination, does act like the HIV virus, a true vaccine for COVID-19 may never be developed.

Scientific advancements in therapeutics may help the serious adverse events caused by the vaccines, and the symptoms of the disease, but the SARS-CoV virus may remain with us as a flu-like epidemic.

Getting vaccinated with one of the mRNA vaccines should be a personal choice and it should NOT be mandated!!

That’s just my opinion – it may be worthless. :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: Jan 16, 2022, 05:30:06 PM »
How about this thought.

Since the mRNA hijacks a cell to produce a spike protein that attaches itself to that cell so the antibodies can find it and kill it, and destroy that hijacked cell as well..........
Somewhere in there I find a possible issue with the immune system. Since the antibodies destroy the host cell with the spike protein can the antibodies mix the host cells DNA signature with the spike protein info to create antibodies that will eventually attack healthy cells? Can this lead to an immune system that creates antibodies to  kill it's own body?

Just a thought.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1319 on: Jan 17, 2022, 12:03:28 AM »
Yeah... It's called autoimmune disease.

It will be known as FAUCIDIDITITIS.  So, we can add this one to the 80+ known autoimmune diseases.

The bad news is.... the vaccines are inducing "immune reactivity"....thus the millions of documented adverse events. :shocking:

Almost immediately after injection with the mRMA vaccine, the body's innate immune response reacts and triggers a variety of adverse events - i.e.  myocarditis, hemorrhaging, and cytokine storm. :yikes:

On a brighter note, since there is tremendous scientific research being done on autoimmune diseases, the scientists have a head start and.....

"A major understanding of the underlying pathophysiology of autoimmune diseases has been the application of genome-wide association scans that have identified a degree of genetic sharing among the autoimmune diseases."

I fear we will continue to see more and more severe adverse events and, like Parkinson's disease, we may see millions of people developing neurological degenerative conditions that are progressive and incurable. :disturbed:

We need some Divine intervention!  :yesnod:

:haha: Of course, I'm probably an ignorant S.O.B. and totally full of :pokinit:

.... and one of the millions of other dumba$$ anti-COVID-19-vaccine spreading the disease!! :lipsrsealed:

« Last Edit: Jan 17, 2022, 12:23:53 AM by Gnarly4X »