Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 205883 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1260 on: Jan 08, 2022, 11:06:01 AM »
As for climate change....

Last time the planet was 4* C warmer than it is now the planet had more life than than ever. Today, the planet is not capable of supporting an abundance of life. Only through the intervention of "intelligent" engineering have we been able to thrive and expand our numbers to the point where we will start having difficulties supporting ourselves. When the dinos roamed the earth vegetation was more widespread and had such a high density life forms were capable of growing to enormous stature and numbers NATURALLY. There was no ice on the planet, CO2 was in the 1000s of parts per million and the temps were what we would consider unliveable. So, life as WE know it will change for sure but as history shows life adapts. Always did, always will.

Just like everything else, they want you to pay attention to what will advance their agenda. Any evidence not supporting their narrow minded hypothesis is denied and any study in the area shunned. The climate is changing, it always does. Whether or not what the human race is doing to accelerate that is questionable in my eyes. There's ALWAYS more than one side to everything. Show me everything if you want me to believe you. Focus on limited information and I can't accept your claims.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,256
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1261 on: Jan 09, 2022, 04:32:59 AM »
This morning as I’m drinking my first cup of coffee, I am reading the reports from the scientists and doctors I have been following since March of 2020.

I read one report from the scientist who is analyzing the data PUBLISHED on the CDC site called VAERS.

This scientist has been analyzing the reported adverse events caused by the COVID-19 vaccines.  Much the data is being hidden, suppressed, and omitted.  WHY??

As I read about the adverse events reported to VAERS on the numbers of babies dying immediately or within 24 hours after being injected with a COVID-19, I literally got nauseated. Tears of extreme disbelief and anger swelled up in my eyes.

These reports are being suppressed, as well as the scientists and doctors who are speaking out about what is happening to humans after being injected with these vaccines. 

The adverse events being reported from all over the world are mounting and are beyond shocking to me.

Thank the good Lord, so far, my family, friends, and business associates have all made it through a positive test, and recovery of the virus.  None of them were vaccinated before contracting the virus.

Several had only very mild symptoms. One elderly man has ongoing health issues – typical serious symptoms left over after partial recovery.

Have a nice day. :)

Gnarls. :usa:
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2022, 04:39:25 AM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1262 on: Jan 09, 2022, 06:46:38 AM »
Does “Truth, Justice, and the American way” still exist?  :dunno:

Is a sober understanding of reality better than apathetic ignorance?  :dunno:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: Jan 09, 2022, 09:49:52 AM »
Does “Truth, Justice, and the American way” still exist?  :dunno:

Is a sober understanding of reality better than apathetic ignorance?  :dunno:

Truth, justice and the American way are a smokescreen. For as long as I've been coherent enough to observe the world around me I've not seen either of the three. There are instances that do come through, but the majority fall short of either or all three. People in genaeral are conniving, insolent, selfish. vacillating lumps of steaming fecal matter. Doesn't matter the race,color, religion or financial bracket they fall into it is a rare occurance to find a decent human being. All that especially applies to government.

Might as well consider all that in the persuit of life, liberty, and and happiness.

Apathy is just a hole we all eventually fall into due to the B.S. above. Fat and dumb lend to a false sense of happiness, The false happy people are selfish and only see their world without inclination to share their world or enter the world/s of others for fear of losing that false happiness. Illusion and fantasy are the driving forces of the human race.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: Jan 09, 2022, 10:00:56 AM »
Gnarlz, can you relate?

Getting old SUCKS!
Woke up this morning with a rubber leg. Not sure why this happened, mayne slept in the wrong position. Woke up and upon stepping out of bed found my right leg unresponsive and numb. Wound up boucing off the wall and landing on the floor. :help: Half hour later all was normal.

Why post this in this thread? We all get old so all y'all young bucks (and does) get to experience this later.  :roflsign:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1265 on: Jan 09, 2022, 03:52:47 PM »
Gnarlz, can you relate?

Getting old SUCKS!
Woke up this morning with a rubber leg. Not sure why this happened, mayne slept in the wrong position. Woke up and upon stepping out of bed found my right leg unresponsive and numb. Wound up boucing off the wall and landing on the floor. :help: Half hour later all was normal.

Why post this in this thread? We all get old so all y'all young bucks (and does) get to experience this later.  :roflsign:

Well... getting old is definitely Scary Stuff!!

In 12 days I'll be 74!!  :yikes:

Every morning when I wake up if I don't see any candles or smell any flowers, I know it is going to be another day of excruciating fun!!  :gap:

If I listed here all the "stuff" that has gone south in my body since I was 50, it would ruin anyone's appreciation for the Golden Years!!

I had to quit running at about 45 years... too much pain in my knees.

I worked out for 1-1/2 hours at the gym 5 days a week until at age 50.

After 50 "things" started changing.

If someone had told me at 42 - my peak - that at age 73 I'd have all this "stuff" happening to my body, I would have said.. "Nahhh... aint't gunna happen to MY body!!"

I'm happy that age 25 I got real serious about my health and diet.

It took me to age 32 before I said "OK.. that's it!! Drinking alcohol is going to get me into big trouble.  So I quit cold turkey for 17 years.

At the time, drinking was a "big ting" socially and I could drink a LOT of booze.

When I quit, I saved myself 1000s of dollars a year! My buddies would get their bar tabs on Friday night and it would $60, $80 or $100+.  Mine was always $00.00.. I drank ice water - Maverick's bar drink.

Once in awhile I'd order my standard "bar drink"... orange juice and tonic water.  Several of the cute little waitresses at the El Toritos we frequented very often nightly knew me and when I ordered.... "I'll have an orange juice and tonic water, please."    They'd say "OK... tall glass, light on the ice, and hold the straw!"  I am a BIG tipper and I got special treatment and attention very often.

So... when someone asks me "Gnarls... how do you stay looking so young and healthy?  I say... "I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, and I take lots of vitamins."

If a younger person asks me for my advice to a young person about staying healthy... I would say "Don't grow a 50 pound butt or a 50 pound belly!" :thumbs:

Waking up with a "rubber leg" is serious!! :yikes:

« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2022, 02:00:06 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: Jan 09, 2022, 06:11:41 PM »
Now they want to call this new strain "Deltacron". So what now? Single cell organisms are sexually reproducing? Or are they producing a new hybrid in the lab?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: Jan 09, 2022, 06:23:42 PM »

Waking up with a "rubber leg" is serious!! :yikes:

Naw, that's just wierd. Scary is waking up blind. Those incidents I chalk up to all the concussions I've gotten. Lots of white spots in the grey matter. Those wouldn't cause the issue with the leg though.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1268 on: Jan 10, 2022, 03:27:09 AM »
Truth, justice and the American way are a smokescreen... Illusion and fantasy are the driving forces of the human race.

Hey deucie...

From a pessimistic perspective I can see how you can feel that way.

“People in general are conniving, insolent, selfish, vacillating lumps of steaming fecal matter.”

Are you painting the human race with a very broad brush?

In general, I see honest, courteous, giving, resolute, humans of refreshingly kind personalities.

There are, no doubt, evil pieces of steaming fecal matter everywhere.  And, it’s clear how often they let everybody know who they are.  Those pathetic turds almost always self-destruct.

I have been fortunate enough to know and have met many really nice people over my life.  I tend to quickly disconnect from anyone that has a radical negative personality or poses a threat to my happiness.

For many people, finding goodness in someone is too often more difficult than finding fault.

“Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.” ~ Dennis Prager

I often look for opportunities to make someone happy with just a complement.  The last two times I’ve had to call “tech support” on my Dell computer and my RING doorbell, I got a person speaking in the accent of India.  I’m sure most of us have had that telephone conversation. I have a hard time with accents, so it can be an uncomfortable conversation – having to ask to repeat often.  :(

I have a family remember who will hang up and call back or ask for an “English speaking person” if they should get a person with an India accent. :thumbdown:

After getting the help I needed, I asked where they are located, they will say a city in India.  I then ask if I can speak to their supervisor.  In the last two cases I got a supervisor whose English was very good, and I simply complemented the Tech Rep who just helped me. :)

I try to make a little deposit in my Karma bank every day. :gap:

Truth, Justice, and the American way is under attack and is being completely destroyed by evil forces that we may not be able to stop. :disturbed:

« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2022, 03:36:16 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: Jan 10, 2022, 10:42:39 AM »
Wish I was in your world. In my world I see maybe one positive act when I go out, maybe. For the most part I see people that walk all over everybody they come round. In Fresno I'm cautious when I go outside. Karma? Seems every time I help someone I get kicked int the tailpipe.

I do live in California, probably the least positive state in the union.

Are you familiar with Black Sabbath? I think they hit it pretty close with the song "Killing yourself to live". Check it out.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1270 on: Jan 11, 2022, 04:48:10 AM »

I do live in California, probably the least positive state in the union.

Geezz.. deucie!!

Your environment reads like a really bad nightmare!  :yikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikjmz_SlGhg

Fresno…..Very hot and dry climate.  Over 50% Hispanic population.  Democrat run and Newsom FUBAR’D.  It doesn’t appear to be a happy place to be. :sad2:

I’d be out of Fresno so fast there’d be flames coming off my butt! :burnout:

Black Sabbath…. I have never listened to their music. Never been a heavy metal guy.  :thumbdown:

Their song titles defines their genre of disturbed and sadistic immorality and pathetic despair. Super depressing! :disturbed:

Sorry… I don’t need any of that in my life. :shake:

Here’s a song that might help you feel better.  https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&ei=UTF-8&p=Bobby+McFerrin&type=E211US105G0#id=8&vid=01e79a3a5f06fe4600a295cfe4a8fdee&action=view

Remember… wherever you are, that’s where you’ll be. :thumbs:

That's just my opinion - it may be worthless. :dunno:

« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2022, 05:11:26 AM by Gnarly4X »

toyodaaddict

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 399
  • Male Posts: 1,145
  • Member since Sep '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: Jan 11, 2022, 09:48:55 AM »
Washington State bill would allow police to arrest un vaxxed (and more) at the direction of health officials. https://apps.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default.aspx?cite=246-100-040

80 shortbed-22re,w56,Marlin 23 spline dual cases,HighAngle drivelines,RUF/63"chevy's,35''mtr's,30 spline Longfields, Allpro highsteer.87 rear axle,5.29 gears,rear spool,BudBuilt cm, marlin HD clutch,ramsey 8000 winch. 
     https://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=101882.0

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1272 on: Jan 11, 2022, 10:54:30 AM »
Washington State bill would allow police to arrest un vaxxed (and more) at the direction of health officials. https://apps.leg.wa.gov/WAC/default.aspx?cite=246-100-040

I wonder how much communism Americans take before the SHTF? :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: Jan 11, 2022, 01:42:59 PM »

HEIL! HEIL! HEIL!

Guess after arrest the criminal will be strapped down and vaccinated. HEIL! Mengele!
When that happens it'll be time for me to arm myself for sure.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2022, 02:05:19 PM by sirdeuce »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: Jan 11, 2022, 01:52:15 PM »
I wonder how much communism Americans take before the SHTF? :dunno:

Lots and lots out there that WANT communism. Those are the clueless lazy people. See how they feel when they're working 12 hours a day every day for the privelege to have a roll of toilet paper for five people for the month. Allotted twenty cubic feet of natural gas and twenty kilowatt hours of electricity for the month. Fifty gallons of water per person, a head of cabbage, pound of rice, pound of beans, pound of neck bones, and an ounce of salt for the month.

Probably have to put up with population control, you will be certificated to breed and your mate will be chosen for you. The reintroduction of eugenics should be next with infanticide being widespread to ensure a healthy livestock. Age cap on lifespan, once you are no longer productive you will be eliminated, will include people maimed and disabled on and off the job.

At least the undocked immigration will stop. Then the issue will be illegal emmigration.

« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2022, 02:14:17 PM by sirdeuce »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: Jan 11, 2022, 02:01:38 PM »
At least everyone will be taken care of equally without any worries of how to pay for it. At least until they're punished for missing a day at work.

You will have nothing and you will be happy.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1276 on: Jan 11, 2022, 02:28:51 PM »
Lots and lots out there that WANT communism.

What about food shortage?? Soylent Green??  :yikes:

toyodaaddict

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Sep '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: Jan 11, 2022, 03:55:27 PM »
Along with the bill to arrest the un vaxxed, another proposed bill in Washington state is to reduce the penalty for drive by shootings. Their reason for this is to promote "racial equity" in the criminal legal system. Think on that for a minute...  :smack:  https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1692&Year=2021&Initiative=false

At the same time there are multiple bills that would ban all semi auto rifles, ban magazines, even the sale of receivers, and more. This is on top of already having defunded the police.

I you live in washington and have never contacted your legislators, this would be a good year to start.
80 shortbed-22re,w56,Marlin 23 spline dual cases,HighAngle drivelines,RUF/63"chevy's,35''mtr's,30 spline Longfields, Allpro highsteer.87 rear axle,5.29 gears,rear spool,BudBuilt cm, marlin HD clutch,ramsey 8000 winch. 

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: Jan 11, 2022, 04:18:22 PM »
What about food shortage?? Soylent Green??  :yikes:

Could be a short term solution to starvation. Once the eldrly and undesireables are consumed........  VEAL!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: Jan 11, 2022, 04:21:13 PM »
Along with the bill to arrest the un vaxxed, another proposed bill in Washington state is to reduce the penalty for drive by shootings. Their reason for this is to promote "racial equity" in the criminal legal system. Think on that for a minute...  :smack:  https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1692&Year=2021&Initiative=false

At the same time there are multiple bills that would ban all semi auto rifles, ban magazines, even the sale of receivers, and more. This is on top of already having defunded the police.

I you live in washington and have never contacted your legislators, this would be a good year to start.

Time to eliminate the NEED for cops by eliminating the problem. Time to bring back the big tree and rope. And the soylent plant. :eek:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1280 on: Jan 12, 2022, 12:56:02 AM »

t....

The legislators in Washington don't give a rats-a$$ what you think!!  :gap:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1281 on: Jan 12, 2022, 01:03:01 AM »
.... Time to bring back the big tree and rope. ...

Nahh... the hangman's noose is too good.  :thumbdown:

I think the Guillotine and public executions would be way more effective at dissuading criminal behavior.  :gap:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1282 on: Jan 12, 2022, 01:22:33 AM »
...Guess after arrest the criminal will be strapped down and vaccinated. 
When that happens it'll be time for me to arm myself for sure.

Arm yourself..... then what?  :dunno:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: Jan 12, 2022, 10:14:42 AM »
t....

Just Washington?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: Jan 12, 2022, 10:22:29 AM »
Nahh... the hangman's noose is too good.  :thumbdown:

I think the Guillotine and public executions would be way more effective at dissuading criminal behavior.  :gap:

Historically incorrect. Public excecutions didn't quell criminal activity, they did bring people together while bringing out the most base animal characteristic of humankind. Public excecutions were more for pacifying the masses than for punishment.

toyodaaddict

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Sep '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: Jan 12, 2022, 10:54:01 AM »
t....

Now you have done it. HAHA!

Much like the election was stolen , so never vote again people, Post like this don't do our cause any favors. While you are correct that anti gun legislators probably don't care what we think, they do care about being re elected. There are also a fair amount of their voters that are gun owners or just believers in the 2A. I can tell you for a fact that here in washington, in the last couple years,  gun owners have put so much pressure on our legislators when these bills come up,  we have had democrat legislators complaining in public meetings about the pressure they are getting to vote no. Because of this, we have beat semi auto bans, mag bans, etc. several years in a row (god willing we will do it again). There are also Republican legislators that need reminding/encouraging.
I also know they keep a tally of all the pro/against emails, letters and calls. To help them determine how popular the issue is. There are no shortage of anti gunners contacting there reps (and showing up to meetings), so we need to do the same.

Gun owners are big on excuses and little on action. We had an individual spend a ton of money and hard work setting up the recall i1639 process/petitions. I collected signatures for this. I actually had gun owners refuse to sign because they where afraid the state would have their name and come for them  :smack:. As well as many "you're wasting your time" "it's hopeless" "good luck with that" gun owners that wouldn't sign. Fact is, we only needed a fraction of the people who had already voted no on the initiative to sign.  i1639 has royally F'd the 2A in washington. Even people who voted for it where mad when they went to buy their guns, not knowing/understanding what they had voted for. 

Anyway, giving up, being quiet, etc. are not the way. I wish you would re think your statement and encourage anyone taking any action, no matter how small.  :usa:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1286 on: Jan 12, 2022, 11:02:29 AM »
Historically incorrect. Public excecutions didn't quell criminal activity, they did bring people together while bringing out the most base animal characteristic of humankind. Public excecutions were more for pacifying the masses than for punishment.

Well..... OK... it will definitely "quell" further crime by the one that got beheaded!!  :thumbs:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1287 on: Jan 12, 2022, 11:35:06 AM »
Now you have done it. HAHA!

How many bills can you name that have been passed by Congress in the last 10 years that have anything to do with support of our 2nd Amendment?

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1288 on: Jan 12, 2022, 11:47:36 AM »
Thought for the day..

"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."  ~ Winston Churchill

toyodaaddict

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Sep '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: Jan 12, 2022, 12:27:19 PM »
How many bills can you name that have been passed by Congress in the last 10 years that have anything to do with support of our 2nd Amendment?

Plenty of states passing pro 2A legislation but that has nothing to do with what I was trying to express in my post. I wasn't even trying to disagree with your comment really, just stating that it discourages readers from taking action. lack of participation from normal people has a lot to do with how we have gotten to where we are. I've spent a lot of time doing what I can to spread the word and stop anti 2A laws in washington state and the amount of resistance/excuses I get from gun owners is beyond frustrating. I'm not convinced that giving up, declaring defeat and waiting for a knock on the door is the answer.

Anyway, I'm not trying to get sucked into this thread. I just thought you guys would be interested in these crazy bills, especially the proposed washington bill that would allow the arrest  of the un vaxxed.