Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 205877 times)

mudmaster

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 3715
  • Male Posts: 2,854
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1200 on: Dec 16, 2021, 06:43:02 AM »
her?? That ain't no her
Time to go wheelin!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: Dec 16, 2021, 09:29:30 AM »
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: Dec 16, 2021, 09:50:12 AM »
Now here is an issue that really twists my wick. This whole thing of observing the so called rights of some but trample the rights of others. I have the right to think and opine as I please, uh, except in cases tjat people make up reasons to staunch those rights. Male, female, it's a natural designation (considering man has tagged the natural differences with man-made terms) with a purpose. I've seen this my entire life, been told of it my entire sentient life and have lived it my entire life. I have no issues with trysexuality, what you do is your business, don't make it mine.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,256
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1203 on: Dec 16, 2021, 10:30:43 AM »
Now here is an issue that really twists my wick. This whole thing of observing the so called rights of some but trample the rights of others. I have the right to think and opine as I please, uh, except in cases tjat people make up reasons to staunch those rights. Male, female, it's a natural designation (considering man has tagged the natural differences with man-made terms) with a purpose. I've seen this my entire life, been told of it my entire sentient life and have lived it my entire life. I have no issues with trysexuality, what you do is your business, don't make it mine.

When required, can I self-Identify as Vaxx'd? :gap:

Will that make me a transvaxite!!  :rofl:

Gnarls. :usa:
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2021, 10:49:46 AM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: Dec 16, 2021, 01:09:55 PM »
When required, can I self-Identify as Vaxx'd? :gap:

Will that make me a transvaxite!!  :rofl:

Having to identify as vaxxed makes you oppressed. Voluntarily identifying as vaxxed makes you a simp. Telling people you're vaxxed outright shows you a braggart. Admitting you're vaxed shows you're concerned about your health, OR, are a sheeple. Saying vaxxing is the only way to go shows your bias and that you are a sheeple. Believing vaxxing is the safest rooute makes you a Fauciite.

Identifying as a transvaxite means you got the wrong vaccine and are identifying it as the proper vaccine.

Oh, this one can go in so many directions!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1205 on: Dec 17, 2021, 04:31:21 AM »
Isn't it utterly ironic that the companies that supported the wokesters, defund the police, BLM, and the ACLU that paid millions to lower the bail so felons could be turned loose, are now begging Congress for help!!

SORRY... CAN'T FIX STUPID.

TOO FLIPP'N BAD!! .... SO SAD!!  YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!  YOU MORONS!

Let's see if we defund the police will crime go down, stay the same, or skyrocket??... hmmmm??

If we let violent felons out of jail will crime go down, stay the same, or skyrocket???... hmmmm??

Let's see... if we lower the penalty for robbery from a felony to a misdemeanor will crime go down, stay the same, or skyrocket??... hmmm??

Let's see... if I stick my finger a pot of boiling water will it not hurt at all, hurt a little bit, or scald my flesh all the way to the bone??... hmmm???

LET'S GO BRANDON!

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: Dec 17, 2021, 09:59:37 AM »
Everybody knows how I talk about cops. As I said before, I grew up on the bad side of town and never had a positive encounter with them.

That said

IF people were what they SHOULD be, we would not need laws or enforcement. Sadly, people are NOT what they should be. I have the opinion that there is no such thing as a good human being, we are all flawed. It's a natural thing to get angry, jealous, greedy etc. and most if not all people have little to no self control leading to a necessety for outside civil leadership, laws.

As I've said many times before, we should not need laws or enforcement. Locks should never have been invented, should never had a need. But, as people are what they are, laws and enforcement are become a necessary evil. Too bad that has become a true evil in many cases bring the people that are supposed to shepard criminals act as criminals themselves. So as there are no good people there are no good cops.
If there were any good cops there would be no bad cops. But in all levels of humanity the minority tends to give the rest a bad reputation and the majority does nothing to improve that reputation.

On to the deluded people that want to "defund the police". These morons believe people are good and believe in positive reinforcement to battle what is considered wrong. If I did something "off color" mom would beat me bloody. Taught me to mind my Ps and Qs and not do what she considered to be wrong. Never got a cookie for backtalk, got a fat lip. Need to do the same to criminals. Until people can get it right.....

« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2021, 10:23:42 AM by sirdeuce »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1207 on: Dec 17, 2021, 12:20:56 PM »
Everybody knows how I talk about cops. As I said before, I grew up on the bad side of town and never had a positive encounter with them.

That said

IF people were what they SHOULD be, we would not need laws or enforcement. Sadly, people are NOT what they should be. I have the opinion that there is no such thing as a good human being, we are all flawed. It's a natural thing to get angry, jealous, greedy etc. and most if not all people have little to no self control leading to a necessety for outside civil leadership, laws.

As I've said many times before, we should not need laws or enforcement. Locks should never have been invented, should never had a need. But, as people are what they are, laws and enforcement are become a necessary evil. Too bad that has become a true evil in many cases bring the people that are supposed to shepard criminals act as criminals themselves. So as there are no good people there are no good cops.
If there were any good cops there would be no bad cops. But in all levels of humanity the minority tends to give the rest a bad reputation and the majority does nothing to improve that reputation.

On to the deluded people that want to "defund the police". These morons believe people are good and believe in positive reinforcement to battle what is considered wrong. If I did something "off color" mom would beat me bloody. Taught me to mind my Ps and Qs and not do what she considered to be wrong. Never got a cookie for backtalk, got a fat lip. Need to do the same to criminals. Until people can get it right.....

Deucie….

In casual textual communications there is always conceptual semantics at play…so aspects like tone, intent, humor, etc. can be sometimes very difficult to interpret.

Your comments often read somewhat pessimistic and down on humanity.

“Overall 60% of Americans think that there are more good people than bad people in the world. Only 19% of Americans think that people tend to be bad.
Poorer Americans are, however, noticeably less likely than richer Americans to say that there are more good people than bad people in the world.”

Your “IF” statement made me think of my dad who said more than once when said “IF”… he said “Yeah.. and IF the dog hadn’t stopped to take a :pokinit:, he woulda caught the rabbit.”

“IF” hypotheticals are countless.

We are human and so fallible, along with all the other personality and character traits historically displayed throughout human existence.

There is the good, the bad, and the evil. So far there is only a eutopia in the movies.

Characterizing laws and law enforcement as “a necessary evil” is not accurate.

Growing up on the “bad side of town” doesn’t mean you have to be a criminal.

Never having a positive encounter with the cops doesn’t make the cops evil.

A mom that would beat their child “bloody” is felony aggravated assault and battery, which can carry a penalty up to 20 years in prison, depending upon the State law.

Brutalizing a child by a parent, physically, psychologically, or by deprivation is criminal and they should be punished according to the laws that protect a child.

We all know someone who has been abused.

We tend to be judgemental of others as a natural instinct.

But, our instincts can very often be flawed.

Here’s an excellent description from PositivePsychology.com…

“Personality is easy to read, and we’re all experts at it. We judge people [as] funny, extroverted, energetic, optimistic, confident—as well as overly serious, lazy, negative, and shy—if not upon first meeting them, then shortly thereafter. And though we may need more than one interaction to confirm the presence of these sorts of traits, by the time we decide they are, in fact, present, we’ve usually amassed enough data to justify our conclusions.  Character, on the other hand, takes far longer to puzzle out. It includes traits that reveal themselves only in specific—and often uncommon—circumstances, traits like honesty, virtue, and kindliness”  ~ (Lickerman, 2011).

I agree that those who want to defund the police are deluded. I have never spoken to anyone who believes that defunding the police is a good thing.

I don’t believe beating a criminal bloody is the right thing to do to all criminals… but some certainly deserve the death penalty.

If anyone is interested, watch the documentary by The Discovery Channel called “Why We Hate”. It is very disturbing to watch, but a very insightful look at human hate.

« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2021, 02:47:25 PM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: Dec 17, 2021, 06:27:42 PM »
I stand by my opinion. It's reinforced on a daily basis.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1209 on: Dec 18, 2021, 04:58:01 AM »
I stand by my opinion. It's reinforced on a daily basis.

"Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance." ~ Plato

"The only source of knowledge is experience." ~ Albert Einstein

"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe." ~ Marilyn vos Savant

I stand by my observations. :yesnod:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1210 on: Dec 18, 2021, 05:16:51 AM »
deucie...

Please read this and watch Professor Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi's video, and tell me what you think.

https://www.americaoutloud.com/the-mrna-covid-19-vaccines-were-designed-and-manufactured-to-fail/      :yikes:  :willynilly:

THIS IS REALLY SCARY STUFF!!  :disturbed:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: Dec 18, 2021, 10:18:50 AM »
Okay, my opinion is based on a lifetime of experiences and observations.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1212 on: Dec 18, 2021, 10:28:00 AM »
Okay, my opinion is based on a lifetime of experiences and observations.

Lifetime = Perspective
Experience = Empirical knowledge
Observations = Wisdom

It's a bummer THAT cannot be put into a vaccine!!  :thumbs:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: Dec 18, 2021, 01:20:17 PM »
Lifetime = Perspective
Experience = Empirical knowledge
Observations = Wisdom

It's a bummer THAT cannot be put into a vaccine!!  :thumbs:

It'll be right there with the cure for stupid.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: Dec 18, 2021, 01:27:26 PM »
Yep. I'm a hateful basspoop, learned from the people around me. I have at least one person in my life that is as good as I wish all people would be. She keeps this bomb from exploding.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1215 on: Dec 18, 2021, 06:34:12 PM »
Yep. I'm a hateful basspoop, learned from the people around me. I have at least one person in my life that is as good as I wish all people would be. She keeps this bomb from exploding.

I took a course from Yale University on "The Science of Well-Being".

It's an online course, go at your own pace.. very very interesting.  It's free.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/the-science-of-well-being

The course added a greater insight into what makes people happy.

I feel happier since I took the course. :biggthumpup:

I would highly recommend you consider that course.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: Dec 20, 2021, 05:56:48 PM »
Omicron. super bug? Studies are saying Omicron is resistant to vaccines, antibody therapies and boosters. Omicron is also less likely to kill. Could this be the virus variant that builds the strongest immune reation to Sars-CoV2? Possibly giving the immune system the information to create antibodies to keep this thing in check? It would be a good arguement for natural immunity. I'm watching this one.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: Dec 20, 2021, 08:04:35 PM »
That is what it sounds like it is, yet the "chicken little" Dems are acting like it is ebola.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: Dec 21, 2021, 03:35:43 PM »
OKay, Biden's at it again! Spreading hate on the unvaccinated. Gearing up to take on this next run of ifections of the UNVACCINATED of the Omicron virus. Funny how the double vaxxed and boosted are being infected, but not mentioned. That in and of itself is dangerous information. Sounds like a trap for the vaxxed pepole. Don't worry 'bout it, you're vaxxed! You're safe! Breakthrough infection? What's that?
I consider omitting information in this situation "miainformation". That whole administration needs to be removed before this country, just,, dies. Maybe that's the plan.
Get everyboby vaxxed so they feel safe, tell them all being vaxxed will prevent infection and the spread of the infection so they won't wear a mask or take other precautions, and watch them all get sick.

Yep, this chocolate buttcream has got to stop.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: Dec 21, 2021, 05:07:16 PM »
I say we need to be wary of the chemical compound dihydrogenmonoxide. This stuff will kill you in short order and can destroy nearly every substance on the planet. We need to ban it and find an alternative chemical to use. It has to be eliminated. Maybe Biden can do something about it!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1220 on: Dec 26, 2021, 03:09:54 AM »
I say we need to be wary of the chemical compound dihydrogenmonoxide. This stuff will kill you in short order and can destroy nearly every substance on the planet. We need to ban it and find an alternative chemical to use. It has to be eliminated. Maybe Biden can do something about it!

That’s funny!!

Some years ago, I worked for an environmental software developer. I had many conversations with research scientists and others heavily involved in the environment.

When discussing the environmental issues, the word “depletion” was used a lot.  At that time I was not a believer in the “tree hugger” radical environmental “we-are-all-going-to-die-in-10-years” unless we stop the cows from farting mentality.

Some of the PhDs loved to talk about their research. One conversation I had has always stuck in my head.  I asked this PhD what on Earth are we going to come up short in the future.  He said that most concern is oil and gas, but that is not going to be the problem.  He said, “dihydrogen monoxide”.  Although I had a little biochemistry, I didn’t know what that was.  Then he laughed and said “water”.  We will be short on water, and it will become the most important environmental concern of the near future.

I asked, “How soon in the future?”  He said, “possibly by the year 2050”.

Although about 75% of our Earth is covered with water.  Of the Earth’s water, 97.5% is salt water. That leaves 2.5% of fresh water, most of which is in glaciers and polar ice caps.  In all, only .007% of the water in the world is available for drinking.

Desalination of ocean water is being developed but the technology it is very expensive and takes lots of energy.

Man’s evil, greed, and stupidity has polluted our water, our land, our air, and our outer space.

I’d say we are in deep doo-doo!

The millennials shouldn’t worry about mass genocide by a nuke, or another more bad China virus… masses of humans and animals are already dying from lack of safe drinking water.  Cockroaches will inherit the Earth. And long after they die, bacteria, protozoa, mosses, and algae will thrive.  And if the socialism-loving millennials think morons like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is going to save the dumb a$$es, they’d better stay in Mommy’s basement and play video games until they run out of Cheetos and Red Bull and dry up and turn to dust. :gap:

So, Mother Earth will revert back a few billion years to a 2nd beginning.

THAT will be the real “Great Reset”.

Glenn Beck’s new book “The Great Reset” isn’t available until January 11, but I am not particularly eager to read it. :disturbed:

« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2021, 11:57:52 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: Dec 26, 2021, 04:36:12 PM »
I got that idea from an article a few years back. There was a city that banned that chemical compound in their city. Too rich! They actually banned water! The words politics and science should never be used in the same sentence.

Think I'll have me a glass of death.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1222 on: Dec 27, 2021, 06:20:29 AM »
Morals and ethics...

I found this post I made back some time ago..  I don't know where I posted it?

The praxeological studies of morals and ethics clearly indicate there exists a systematic, insidious, deceptive, unabashed, planned, and conscientious effort from the ignorance of individuals to the perverted ideologies of tyrannical elitists, social media, large organizations and entities - where any ethos, pathos and logos elements can be identified - to destroy the eudaimonism of the human race.

Naturally, and unfortunately, any intelligent discussion on the topics of morals and ethics will most likely provoke levels of rational and irrational emotions that will typically go beyond any comprehensive persuasion or mind-altering results.

The immoral and unethical indoctrination and brainwashing activities perpetrated on the very young, misguided, naive, gullible, and ignorant is pathetically staggering.

The addiction to criminal, immoral and unethical behavior is rampant and beyond insanity!  :disturbed:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: Dec 27, 2021, 01:17:13 PM »
Which is one good reason to not to follow anything blindly. Anything that's treated as a religion, politics, gods, sports teams, etc. . Gotta use your own intellect to develope your own morals and ethics.

Comes down to what I've said on the subject of good and evil, applies to morals and ethics as well. What people are willing to accept.....

I have reservations on the existence of conscience as well. Again, an issue that is totally subjective. I Have no conscience, but I know right from wrong, at least what is accepted as right from wrong. I have no issues doing wrong, but just knowing it's not accepted as right prompts a mental note to not do it or that. To me, breaking someones arm is no more disturbing to me than flipping a light switch.

Probably the same with these so called leaders that tell you what is right from wrong, good or evil, or what YOUR level of morality or ethics should be. Our current society has thrown all that out the door.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1224 on: Dec 27, 2021, 01:34:51 PM »

...To me, breaking someones arm is no more disturbing to me than flipping a light switch.
:yikes:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: Dec 27, 2021, 04:54:41 PM »
Just an exaple of lacking conscience.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1226 on: Dec 30, 2021, 03:35:37 AM »
At my age I'm always looking for life hacks.

One definition of a life hack... 

"A life hack is defined as any trick that presents itself as a productive shortcut which increases efficiency and productivity in any field of life."

In the midst of our society moving blatantly and insidiously into a very dark place, I was looking for some light for the New Year.

I came across this during my early morning research session:   https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/100-life-hacks-that-make-life-easier.html

BUT.... this really got my attention:

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/14-things-proven-make-you-happy.html

According to Dr. Sonja Lyubomirsky, psychology professor and science of happiness expert, what is the percentage breakdown of the factors that determine our general happiness?

50% - Genetic setpoint – it’s what you are born with.
10% - Life Circumstances – accidents, unforeseen events.
40% - Our Intentional Actions and Thoughts – 40% of your happiness is in your control.

Remember... Happiness is a place between too little and too much. :thumbs:

« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2021, 04:45:08 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: Dec 30, 2021, 04:48:23 PM »
So now the idea is to just bypass the jab and get the virus.

I'm getting the gist from some of these doctors that they think we should not have had a vaccine to begin with. Seems the thought behind this is the vaccine has dragged out the pandemic which has caused MORE deaths than if we just let this thing run it's course. Thought behind this theory is the vaccine promotes an immunity that is weaker than the natural immune response.

The, uh, "science" is ALL over the place on this subject! Everybody thinks they have the answers and nobody really knows what they are talking about. I have said it from the beginning, and still believe it, it should have just been allowed to run it's course. But that's just me. I hope this Omicron is the answer to the pandemic.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #1228 on: Dec 30, 2021, 05:00:51 PM »
90% of UK's Covid hospitalizations are DOUBLE VAXX'D!!

The vaccines don't work.

Gnarls.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: Dec 30, 2021, 06:00:54 PM »
76% of ours are double vaxxed. 10% of those are boosted.

100% of Gibralters are fully vaxxed.