Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210779 times)

85-4roller

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -92
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Save our forest from the sierra club
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #840 on: Sep 05, 2021, 02:03:26 PM »
The New scary stuff is that the California controlled Regional National Forest Service has shut down access to the public in non fire area's.
It looks like the access to some of our trails that  Local's like to enjoy after the big summer big city folk Crowds and mosquitoes Are gone, will  be denied.....

To get away from all the BS for some socially distance Recreation,
 denied and restricted
Save our forest from the sierra club, they are the enemy of outdoor enthusiast everywhere.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: Sep 05, 2021, 03:04:39 PM »
The New scary stuff is that the California controlled Regional National Forest Service has shut down access to the public in non fire area's.
It looks like the access to some of our trails that  Local's like to enjoy after the big summer big city folk Crowds and mosquitoes Are gone, will  be denied.....

To get away from all the BS for some socially distance Recreation,
 denied and restricted

Govern=control, Government....... They get this and they'll never let it go. Next!? Concentration camps.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: Sep 05, 2021, 04:40:13 PM »
The vaccine discussion is really more than absurd. How do you argue against facts? Five times higher infection risk for the unvaccinated and about 30 times higher hospitalization risk? You have to be in complete denial to not see this, or live in a world where everything is a giant conspiracy theory.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7034e1.htm

You can mistrust the CDC all you want, the numbers don't lie. There are countless reports about hospitalizations being almost all unvaccinated people.

Gnarls, you cited the CDC when you brought up the VAERS site (which is managed by the CDC). How is that one reliable, but the other CDC data are not?

Since you are so into facts and numbers, what are the numbers on 1 person in general getting the covid? and dying of covid in general?
while you at it whats the pecent on a general person dying in a car crash?

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: Sep 05, 2021, 04:46:39 PM »
Texas has banned abortion, now all the Californians are going to go back home. Let's see how Texas deals with the thousands of unwanted children that are now going to be Fed up because of uncaring or abusive parents. How is Texas going to pay for all those welfare babies? That was stupid.

Too bad Texas can't ban this abortion of our nation.

While I totally understand your point I have to also disagree with the killing of babies

I occasionally think there should be one on every corner in the ghetto and they should be free and while they are in there they should sterilize the patient

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: Sep 05, 2021, 06:11:07 PM »
While I totally understand your point I have to also disagree with the killing of babies

I occasionally think there should be one on every corner in the ghetto and they should be free and while they are in there they should sterilize the patient

We're all entitled to our opinion, no dought. I'd never debate something that doesn't affect me personally. There are cases wheb abortion should be warranted, we all know them. I personally believe abortion should be legal until the child goes out on their own, y'know up to the 63rd trimester.

Texas does use abortion, it's called the death penalty. They perform that proceedure without issue.

One what on every corner in the ghetto?

Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,263
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #845 on: Sep 05, 2021, 06:52:27 PM »
Since you are so into facts and numbers, what are the numbers on 1 person in general getting the covid? and dying of covid in general?
while you at it whats the pecent on a general person dying in a car crash?

Hey 86...

You asked very good questions and that I have tried to get answers to. 

There are stats and research out there.  I have a real hard time believing almost everything published by the CDC, HIH, WHO, and other Marxist-loving, anti-American morons.  I didn't say I don't believe them entirely.

Here's data complied by very detailed analysis.  It is a tad dated but as statistically factual as any I've seen.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2020/10/06/what-is-your-risk-of-dying-from-covid-19/?sh=2d7c7b8c6159

"For the total population, for every 100 non-Covid-19 deaths (i.e., from all other causes), there have been 10.3 Covid-19 deaths, implying that Covid-19 has increased the risk of dying in 2020 by about 10 percent for the average American"

"The National Safety Council calculates a person’s lifetime odds of being injured or killed in certain accidents. A person’s odds of dying in a car crash are 1 in 107. The odds of death are higher for heart disease (1 in 6), cancer (1 in 7), opioid overdose (1 in 92), and falls (1 in 106)."

Gnarls. :usa:
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2021, 07:01:17 PM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #846 on: Sep 05, 2021, 07:18:32 PM »
The 3 vaccines work.

There is sufficient data to prove they work to prevent serious illness or death from the virus.

There is insufficient data to prove that there are any long term serious side effects from just the vaccine alone.

Contracting the virus does appear to cause potential “long term” health issues.

But, there is enough data to show that there is a significantly higher incident of mild to severe reaction to the vaccines, including deaths, compared other vaccines in long term use.

If you don’t get vaccinated, you are at a higher risk of serious illness complications or death, if you do become infected with the SARS-Cov-2 virus and any of its variants.

There are new reports that a booster shot will increase anti-bodies.

There is also a recent report on a study that indicates that the Moderna vaccine is more effective against the Delta variant than the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

Regarding therapeutics, you can believe whatever you want.

The controversy has been raging, but there has been so many lies and misinformation about the data, and the use of therapeutics for treatment have been politicized so much it is difficult to shift through the Bravo Sierra for the real facts and truth.

In any case, based upon the statistical data and research so far, getting vaccinated is a very smart thing to do, especially if you are 70 years of age or older.

That’s just my opinion – it may be worthless. :gap:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #847 on: Sep 06, 2021, 04:55:14 AM »
More information for your reading pleasure….

I was looking for a Youtube video this morning and found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bFguCdJfLA

In my opinion, based on that video and the doctor that produced it, it looks like there is enough data from evaluating the studies done on Ivermectin to prove that it should not be used as preventative or therapeutic treatment for COVID-19.

Interestingly, the video also provides information on how research and studies can be flawed or have insufficient data to support the conclusions.

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” ~ Galileo Galilei

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: Sep 06, 2021, 09:09:20 AM »
So now we have this Mu variant. They say Mu may be resistant to the vaccines. Again, we have vaccinated and unvaccinated according to the powers that be skipping over the approximated 1/3 of the population that has been infected.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #849 on: Sep 06, 2021, 09:38:10 AM »
So now we have this Mu variant. They say Mu may be resistant to the vaccines. Again, we have vaccinated and unvaccinated according to the powers that be skipping over the approximated 1/3 of the population that has been infected.

Geezz... I don't know what to think about this kind of public news on the Mu coronavirus variant??.... written by Rong-Gong Lin II!!! :willynilly:  :yikes:

https://news.yahoo.com/mu-coronavirus-variant-recorded-167-145511225.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

So in the general USA population, what are the possible variable conditions??...

1  - unvaccinated
2  -  vaccinated 1 shot
3  -  vaccinated 2nd shot
4  -  vaccinated - 1 booster
5 - unvaccinated - never tested for COVID-19 - no symptoms
6 - unvaccinated - tested - negative - no symptoms
7  - unvaccinated - tested - positive - no symptoms (asymptomatic)
8 - vaccinated - fully - breakout infection - tested positive
9 -  vaccinated - fully - breakout infection - not tested - no symptoms (asymptomatic)

I just took the CDC COVID-19 ..  "How Much Do You Know about COVID-19 Vaccines?" quiz ... I got 10 out 10... I'm feeling extremely knowledgeable about COVID-19 vaccines now! :gap: :rofl2:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/quiz-how-much-do-you-know.html?s_cid=10536:%2Bcovid%20%2B19%20%2Bvaccination:sem.b:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

Gnarls.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: Sep 06, 2021, 11:38:55 AM »
Geezz... I don't know what to think about this kind of public news on the Mu coronavirus variant??.... written by Rong-Gong Lin II!!! :willynilly:  :yikes:

https://news.yahoo.com/mu-coronavirus-variant-recorded-167-145511225.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

So in the general USA population, what are the possible variable conditions??...

1  - unvaccinated
2  -  vaccinated 1 shot
3  -  vaccinated 2nd shot
4  -  vaccinated - 1 booster
5 - unvaccinated - never tested for COVID-19 - no symptoms
6 - unvaccinated - tested - negative - no symptoms
7  - unvaccinated - tested - positive - no symptoms (asymptomatic)
8 - vaccinated - fully - breakout infection - tested positive
9 -  vaccinated - fully - breakout infection - not tested - no symptoms (asymptomatic)

I just took the CDC COVID-19 ..  "How Much Do You Know about COVID-19 Vaccines?" quiz ... I got 10 out 10... I'm feeling extremely knowledgeable about COVID-19 vaccines now! :gap: :rofl2:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/quiz-how-much-do-you-know.html?s_cid=10536:%2Bcovid%20%2B19%20%2Bvaccination:sem.b:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

Gnarls.

So even YOU, Gnarls, leave out previously infected!

Previously infected, tested positive, no symptoms, not vaxxed
          "                                                      "    , vaxxed
Previously infected, mild to moderated symptoms, not vaxxed
          "                                                      "    , vaxxed
Previously infected, hospitalised, survived, not vaxxed
          "                                            "   , vaxxed
That's a lagre number of people to exclude, unless of course you're purposely omitting a factor to increase the attention on what you're pushing.
The vaccine is effective in producing a level of protection. The vaccine produces a weaker form of immunity, it's why multiple injections spaced over time are necessary.
The body's immune system produces the best immunity overall. Possibly natural immunity combined with vaccination increases the immunity, after all they cover the bases in different manners and produce TWO DIFFERENT immune responses, TWO DIFFERENT sets of antibodies. Having two clans fighting on your side is better for sure. BUT! Just like having multiple infections vaxxing after infection could overtax the immune system, and having boosters so close together could do the same. Boosters are typically administered at intervals determined by the immune systems loss of memory interveal, not to compile larger masses of weapons. Combining natural with vax, as with vax with boosters or mixing vaxxes could lead to a compromised immune system when another inveder comes into play, or even stick the immune system in a loop to fight this invader that won't go away. Keep this up and the body will need to construct more factories for other infections.

Just a few nuts of thought to chew on that noone seems to want to taste.

How are things going with our other seasonal visitors? Cold? Influenza? Are they ready to take on that battle? Are the facilities overwhelmed on the Covid front? Are there enough facilities to take up the fight against that? Is the next Flu going to flank us while our attention is on Covid? Are our medical pros going to mistake Flu for Covid and misdiagnose and mistreat that infection?

What are the possibilities?

Covid is here to stay! We just have to develope an immune response that stays through the generations.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #851 on: Sep 06, 2021, 12:16:03 PM »
Hey deucie...

Yes... I knew I was leaving out something... I was being rushed to finish my chores today.. I mean it IS LABOR Day!!!  :biggthumpup:

Good info and great questions!  :beerchug:

I'm sure Mr. Virologist will not keep us waiting too long!!  :gap:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: Sep 06, 2021, 03:36:29 PM »
Labor day? Is that why the trash hasn't been picked up? Good for them, a day off! This company typically picks up  on holidays.

emsvitil

• Turtle Points: 7571
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #853 on: Sep 06, 2021, 04:06:25 PM »
Any studies on mixing up the vaccines? (multiple combos possible)

Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: Sep 06, 2021, 06:22:35 PM »
I've read "suggestions" on both sides, but no studies. My above post was from past publications on multiple infections. There are suggestions to mix the vaccines to create a wider immune response. It's also been suggested not to mix as the threat of multiple side effects and the chance thos side effects would be stronger than with just a single vaccine series. It's also been suggested not to vax after being infected due to the side effects, as vaxxind after infection can widen your response range. So far the only scenario I've seen anything on is previous infection and then vaxxing bringing on very severe side effects.

I've had my infection, I'll just live with that for now, at least until someone can give a well resourced study and actually be honest about it.

Until then take everything you read and/or hear with a tablespoon of salt. We still don't know if the virus or the vaccine will be what zombifies us.

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: Sep 06, 2021, 06:24:42 PM »
I feel for the kids growing up in this, a very messed up learning experience they are having, then the brain washing

Scotty01

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jun '21
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: Sep 06, 2021, 06:54:31 PM »
I feel for the kids growing up in this, a very messed up learning experience they are having, then the brain washing
You’re right, that’s the painful part of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: Sep 06, 2021, 07:16:59 PM »

You’re right, that’s the painful part of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That that doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #858 on: Sep 07, 2021, 05:30:58 AM »
That that doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Does there have to be "pain"?  :dunno:

How about just love, truth, and freedom?  :thumbs:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: Sep 07, 2021, 10:54:09 AM »
Does there have to be "pain"?  :dunno:

How about just love, truth, and freedom?  :thumbs:

Love, truth and freedom?? What utopic world did you come from? This is the human race, strife, hate, oppression, violence, greed, aggression, prejudice, dishonesty are the motivators in our life.  Love, peace, truth and freedom?  :hammerhead: Pshah.
Don't get me wrong! One thing I tell many people that think that police are societies heroes is that we should not have the need for police. Militia, police, locks, Government, all forced necessities by the selfish human race.
You best get those thoughts out of yoour head! Watch what you say! You're the next one to be eliminated for thought crimes!

As for pain? I know no other way to live. Pain is life, life is pain. No escaping THAT reality.  :shocking:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #860 on: Sep 07, 2021, 05:58:15 PM »
Love, truth and freedom?? What utopic world did you come from? This is the human race, strife, hate, oppression, violence, greed, aggression, prejudice, dishonesty are the motivators in our life.  Love, peace, truth and freedom?  :hammerhead: Pshah.
Don't get me wrong! One thing I tell many people that think that police are societies heroes is that we should not have the need for police. Militia, police, locks, Government, all forced necessities by the selfish human race.
You best get those thoughts out of yoour head! Watch what you say! You're the next one to be eliminated for thought crimes!

As for pain? I know no other way to live. Pain is life, life is pain. No escaping THAT reality.  :shocking:

NO!!  Dystopia is Biden's world.. NOT MINE!! :thumbdown:

Trump had America - and the world - on the road to a future for American citizens that was not Eutopia, but it would have been the next best thing!! :beerchug:

Now the Marxist evil of Biden's regime has America headed for the most horrifying dystopian country on the planet! :yikes:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: Sep 07, 2021, 07:51:47 PM »
NO!!  Dystopia is Biden's world.. NOT MINE!! :thumbdown:

Trump had America - and the world - on the road to a future for American citizens that was not Eutopia, but it would have been the next best thing!! :beerchug:

Now the Marxist evil of Biden's regime has America headed for the most horrifying dystopian country on the planet! :yikes:

That's what the human animal needs! Wants! Desires! Strives for! To have a world without pain is unacceptable! Without evil the lesser good IS evil! Until all has been eliminated, the final good will be evil. Until you understand that you will be staring into the abyss with an extinguished candle. Humanity is hypocritical. humanity is a lost cause. Humanity is a LIE. Understand that and you are closer to understanding the meaning of life.

86bobbedtoy

• Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: Sep 08, 2021, 06:23:34 PM »
Who would have thought,

"With U.S. officials seeing “many incidents” of older Afghan men fleeing the country with apparently underage wives, U.S. Customs and Border Protection is now looking into ways to spot potential cases of human trafficking among the refugees, according to an internal government document obtained by Yahoo News.

Reports of “child brides” among Afghan refugees were first reported last week by AP and other news outlets, including cases of girls saying they had been raped or sexually abused by older men. State Department officials were seeking “urgent guidance” from other government agencies on how to deal with the issue, AP reported."

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: Sep 11, 2021, 09:16:49 AM »
Sirduece pain is good.  It lets you know you are still alive.  It also keeps you awake when you have to be.
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #864 on: Sep 11, 2021, 11:41:55 AM »
Sirduece pain is good.

No pain.... No gain!!  :gap:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: Sep 11, 2021, 01:53:44 PM »
Sirduece pain is good.  It lets you know you are still alive.  It also keeps you awake when you have to be.

:shocking:PAIN :shocking:

Then I am SO alive! Sad thing is the pain I have is severe enough that I am in constant shock, so I sleep through most everything. Doesn't help that opioids make my head spin bad enough I spend too much time shouting Europe at the toilet. I'd rather hurt than have that going on. Good news is that it will all go away one day.

You are right though, pain is good, it keeps you going and governs the rate at which you go. Pain will also let you know when to stop what you're doing if it's too much. It has has however become a big enough paof my life I just don't recognise it any more than bright lights in daylight.
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2021, 02:04:24 PM by sirdeuce »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: Sep 11, 2021, 02:05:34 PM »
Who would have thought,

"With U.S. officials seeing “many incidents” of older Afghan men fleeing the country with apparently underage wives, U.S. Customs and Border Protection is now looking into ways to spot potential cases of human trafficking among the refugees, according to an internal government document obtained by Yahoo News.

Reports of “child brides” among Afghan refugees were first reported last week by AP and other news outlets, including cases of girls saying they had been raped or sexually abused by older men. State Department officials were seeking “urgent guidance” from other government agencies on how to deal with the issue, AP reported."

Religious fanatics.

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: Sep 11, 2021, 04:59:56 PM »
                                                                                  :shocking:PAIN :shocking:

Then I am SO alive! Sad thing is the pain I have is severe enough that I am in constant shock, so I sleep through most everything. Doesn't help that opioids make my head spin bad enough I spend too much time shouting Europe at the toilet. I'd rather hurt than have that going on. Good news is that it will all go away one day.

You are right though, pain is good, it keeps you going and governs the rate at which you go. Pain will also let you know when to stop what you're doing if it's too much. It has has however become a big enough paof my life I just don't recognise it any more than bright lights in daylight.

It kept me awake doing private security when I was away.  I lived and I came home.  I live live with pain ...I will NOT take MEDS.
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: Sep 11, 2021, 06:44:12 PM »

I will NOT take MEDS.

What's wrong with a little corporation induced addiction?

Just kidding, don't blame you for not taking meds, you shouldn't! Just live with the pain and your nervous system will compensate as best as possible. Taking the garbage they prescribe modifies the mechanics of the pain pathways.

I work with people that can't function without drugs. Scary when they space out and there's a 10 ton piece of equipment flying over our heads. I'll never report them, but I will tell them to go somewhere else. When people are addicted to prescription meds due to a work related injury I can't hold it against them. Gotta pay the bills.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: Sep 11, 2021, 06:53:39 PM »
We have a winner!

I never thought a President could be worse than Bush!

Hail! Biden! You're not worthy. You're not worthy.

Somebody hand this waste of space a retirement tool and one round. And hand the #2 a round as well.