Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210725 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #780 on: Aug 26, 2021, 11:20:49 PM »
Your head is so far up your anal cavity your mouth is full fecal matter and you are a pathetic imbecile.

I'm not going to waste my time attempting to educate a moron.... ain't gunna happen.

Gnarls. :usa:

You could try Gnarls, but you'd have more luck beating a mountain down with a wet noodle.

« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2021, 11:51:08 PM by sirdeuce »
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: Aug 27, 2021, 12:19:09 AM »
"Low certainty" just means with the "field experience" information we have and lack of controlled clinical studies we can only say low certainty. That's only in a few countries that have not expressly employed the drug. Like our vaccines here, pump 'em into the people and see what happens. Y'all are Guinea pigs en masse. Pfizer has been approved with medium certainty. The FDA still has a few reservations.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: Aug 27, 2021, 07:31:45 AM »
"Low certainty" just means with the "field experience" information we have and lack of controlled clinical studies we can only say low certainty. That's only in a few countries that have not expressly employed the drug. Like our vaccines here, pump 'em into the people and see what happens. Y'all are Guinea pigs en masse. Pfizer has been approved with medium certainty. The FDA still has a few reservations.

So to summarize, you are pushing a drug that lacks studies and has severe side effects, but you are campaigning against vaccines that have been thoroughly tested by many countries, where 4 billion doses have been given world wide with minimal side effects, and which have shown to be highly effective.
But you're not an anti-vaxxer. Makes complete sense.

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: Aug 27, 2021, 08:08:32 PM »

There has been speculation that the covid virus may be mutating faster in vaccinated people.

You keep repeating this. Can you provide a citation, or a potential mechanism for this?
The vaccination is an mRNA that is lipid coated. The virus itself is a positive strand RNA virus. How can the vaccine cause mutations in the virus? There are no reverse transcriptases in the human body that could accomplish this task. And there is no RNA-RNA recombination. So can you provide a hypothesis?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: Aug 27, 2021, 08:40:48 PM »
So to summarize, you are pushing a drug that lacks studies and has severe side effects, but you are campaigning against vaccines that have been thoroughly tested by many countries, where 4 billion doses have been given world wide with minimal side effects, and which have shown to be highly effective.
But you're not an anti-vaxxer. Makes complete sense.

Thoroughly tested? Pretty much all the testing has been field. And if you're talking severe side effects from Iversumpin or other, those are due to unregulated self medicating people using drugs formulated for animals. When properly administered the drug is mostly harmless.

I don't care how effective anything is in the present, I want long term effects realized. Hey, duct tape and bailing wire can fix a lot of things, temporarily, but not a good permanent fix. Refusing to use something that is NOT FULLY TESTED is not being an anti vaxxer, it expresses a thought process. If they find the vaccines are indeed perfectly safe I would definately accept it. Hey do  what you want, but don't harrass anyone that has reason to be sceptical. Baa Baa.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: Aug 27, 2021, 09:07:12 PM »
You keep repeating this. Can you provide a citation, or a potential mechanism for this?
The vaccination is an mRNA that is lipid coated. The virus itself is a positive strand RNA virus. How can the vaccine cause mutations in the virus? There are no reverse transcriptases in the human body that could accomplish this task. And there is no RNA-RNA recombination. So can you provide a hypothesis?

Citation? I'm not giving you anything, as you give nothing. The mRNA vaccine is modeled after the viral RNA, but the RNA strands are modified and not complete. The delivery system, lipid coating, has nothing to do with how the immunne system works. The mRNA delivers a modified RNA strand that instructs the ribosome to produce a spike protein, just like the viral RNA, onlt the viral RNA turns the cell into a factory and the mRNA supposedly only make one. The protein design from the mRNA has target protiens, modified/incomplete versions of the viral.

The theory behind vaccinated bodies being the source of the aggressive evolution of the virus comes from those incomplete hunt messages which can cause the antibodies to not recognize whole proteins allowing virus' to survive with damaged spike proteins leaving a clue to the virus on how to survive. All it takes is one survivor to multiply into a dangerous mass.

You need to research the mechanics of infection on a mass basis. If our leaders and population would get it right this disease would be falling away in our rear view instead of speeding around the block to T-bone us at the next intersection. With the threat looming high on our heads and people not taking the recomendations to heart, both out of ignorance and selfishness, these infections are just going to continue until a balance is met. We're going to be seeing dozens more variations and by 2025 it'll just be part of life.

This virus has also been found in pockets of Whitetail deer, so keep an eye out for that developement.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: Aug 27, 2021, 09:11:05 PM »
With all the Covid signs out there, why, WHY, did my grand daughter go to the hospital with breathing difficulty and chest pain and NOT be tested for Covid?!? No X-ray, no Covid test, no blood test. They gave her antiinflammatory drugs and sent her home.

Another way our system is failing us.

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: Aug 27, 2021, 09:16:32 PM »
With all the Covid signs out there, why, WHY, did my grand daughter go to the hospital with breathing difficulty and chest pain and NOT be tested for Covid?!? No X-ray, no Covid test, no blood test. They gave her antiinflammatory drugs and sent her home.

Another way our system is failing us.

You are correct about that one. Look for a better hospital.

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: Aug 27, 2021, 09:23:00 PM »
Citation? I'm not giving you anything, as you give nothing. The mRNA vaccine is modeled after the viral RNA, but the RNA strands are modified and not complete. The delivery system, lipid coating, has nothing to do with how the immunne system works. The mRNA delivers a modified RNA strand that instructs the ribosome to produce a spike protein, just like the viral RNA, onlt the viral RNA turns the cell into a factory and the mRNA supposedly only make one. The protein design from the mRNA has target protiens, modified/incomplete versions of the viral.

The theory behind vaccinated bodies being the source of the aggressive evolution of the virus comes from those incomplete hunt messages which can cause the antibodies to not recognize whole proteins allowing virus' to survive with damaged spike proteins leaving a clue to the virus on how to survive. All it takes is one survivor to multiply into a dangerous mass.

This virus has also been found in pockets of Whitetail deer, so keep an eye out for that developement.

The way how a virus mutates is through replication. Replication errors are rampant and completely statistical.
It is 100% clear now that vaccinations reduce viral load, and even that the virus shed by vaccinated people is less infectious, as it is antibody coated. Very similar to people that went through the infection without vaccination, just with a different start up titer and titer decline.
So it makes zero sense that vaccinations would increase variants.
Variant formation is a direct result of the number of replicated viral genomes, which is far higher in unvaccinated people than in vaccinated.

Some things are just basic molecular biology. Politics or opinion don't change these facts.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Online Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,263
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #789 on: Aug 27, 2021, 09:32:39 PM »

You are so pathetically ignorant it's beyond laughable!  So tell us Mr. virology genius what does cause the virus to mutate??  You have no clue!!  So make up some MORE :pokinit: and post here!

So why does the virus mutate?  You wouldn't know a transcriptase from transvestite!!

Vaccines don't cause a virus to mutate!!??  Explain antigenic drift?? Is that caused by a vaccine?

Do protease inhibitors prevent viral replication?  Is Ivermectin a protease inhibitor?

« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2021, 10:20:42 PM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #790 on: Aug 27, 2021, 10:05:18 PM »

It is 100% clear now that vaccinations reduce viral load,

Which vaccine reduced viral load in the break through infections with the Delta variant?

In your titer test, what value and which protein has to be present to determine immunity?  :dunno:

Some things are just basic molecular biology.

Gnarls :usa:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #791 on: Aug 28, 2021, 06:05:52 AM »
The study of viruses is extremely complex.

Scientists debate and disagree on many aspects of the research, results of clinical trials, repurposed drug therapy, and vaccine development.

Immunopathology – the study of immune responses – is also extremely complex.

Molecular biology is arguably the most complex branch of science.

The research and development of molecular medicine will most likely be ongoing for decades into the future.

Today the political aspect of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has destroyed, distorted, and covered up the facts and truth.

Gain of function research in this virus was supported by our federal government.

The evil, corruption, greed, and deception that has been exposed in the entire range of the world-wide scientific community is beyond any rationale and cannot be intellectualized.

Corrupt

adjective
•   having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.

verb
•   cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain

The WHO, NIH, CDC, and FDA, are corrupt.

The pharmaceutical companies are corrupt.

The Nongovernmental Organizations (NGOs) are corrupt.

The Advocacy and Policy Organizations are corrupt.

The Foundations are corrupt.

Hospitals and medical professionals are corrupt.

What you believe or not believe is up to you.

The good news is we can still post our Bravo Sierra here for all to read, debate, and digest.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: Aug 28, 2021, 07:57:51 AM »
Gnarls, you forgot

The government is corrupt

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: Aug 28, 2021, 08:02:46 AM »
You are so pathetically ignorant it's beyond laughable!  So tell us Mr. virology genius what does cause the virus to mutate??  You have no clue!!  So make up some MORE :pokinit: and post here!

So why does the virus mutate?  You wouldn't know a transcriptase from transvestite!!

Vaccines don't cause a virus to mutate!!??  Explain antigenic drift?? Is that caused by a vaccine?

Do protease inhibitors prevent viral replication?  Is Ivermectin a protease inhibitor?

I am happy to explain this to you, clearly you need it.

The viral genome mutates through random replication errors, just like any DNA. Antigenic drift is caused by exactly that.

There is no transcriptase, just a reverse transcriptase. What you mean is called RNA polymerase.

Protease inhibitors do not primarily block replication and Ivermectin is not primarily a protease inhibitor.

In a titer test for Covid you measure viral particles/genomes, not a specific protein.

You are welcome.
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2021, 08:13:55 AM by Jan84HJ60 »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: Aug 28, 2021, 08:21:25 AM »
I just saw a commercial that is an issue. This putz in a doctors smock is saying being vaccinated is like  having a brick wall protecting you from this virus and not being vaxxed is like having velcro. This is WRONG! Being vaxxed helps to prevent serious illness related to invading infectious bodies. After being vaxxed you still are susceptable to infection and open to spreading whatever infectious mechanism you catch. Another misleading message to the populace that endangers everybody. If they want to effectively reduce infection rates they need to be truthful about what needs to be done.

If they would to properly educate the population AND the population were to actually stop being selfish and cooperate, this epidemic would slow down enough to get a handle on it.

This whole Covid thing has brought so many manners of corruption and stupidity to the surface! It's right there on the surface in Chartruese and hot pink with a big neon smile, waving at you! People still can't see it! People refuse to recognize it when it's pointed out to them! Sheep.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: Aug 28, 2021, 08:30:10 AM »
I am happy to explain this to you, clearly you need it.

The viral genome mutates through random replication errors, just like any DNA. Antigenic drift is caused by exactly that.

There is no transcriptase, just a reverse transcriptase. What you mean is called RNA polymerase.

Protease inhibitors do not primarily block replication and Ivermectin is not primarily a protease inhibitor.

In a titer test for Covid you measure viral particles/genomes, not a specific protein.

You are welcome.

You are right about random mutation through errors, BUT, mutations also come about through environmental influence. That influence can cause a focused mutation. The mutations in this virus are of the latter.

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: Aug 28, 2021, 08:50:43 AM »
Who has SAS'd your late model Tacoma recently?
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: Aug 28, 2021, 09:53:48 AM »
I just saw a commercial that is an issue. This putz in a doctors smock is saying being vaccinated is like  having a brick wall protecting you from this virus and not being vaxxed is like having velcro. This is WRONG! Being vaxxed helps to prevent serious illness related to invading infectious bodies. After being vaxxed you still are susceptable to infection and open to spreading whatever infectious mechanism you catch. Another misleading message to the populace that endangers everybody. If they want to effectively reduce infection rates they need to be truthful about what needs to be done.

If they would to properly educate the population AND the population were to actually stop being selfish and cooperate, this epidemic would slow down enough to get a handle on it.

This whole Covid thing has brought so many manners of corruption and stupidity to the surface! It's right there on the surface in Chartruese and hot pink with a big neon smile, waving at you! People still can't see it! People refuse to recognize it when it's pointed out to them! Sheep.

I don't disagree with you on that.

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: Aug 28, 2021, 09:55:56 AM »
You are right about random mutation through errors, BUT, mutations also come about through environmental influence. That influence can cause a focused mutation. The mutations in this virus are of the latter.

Here I don't understand what you mean.unless you are saying that mutations were introduced by gene targeting, then it is the other way round.
Random mutations occur, and environmental factors allow for some of these mutations to become prevalent.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #799 on: Aug 28, 2021, 10:31:54 AM »

Which COVID-19 vaccine reduced viral load in the break through infections with the Delta variant?

In your titer test, what value and which protein has to be present to determine immunity?  :dunno:

Mr. Virology and molecular biologist....

Your comment "Some things are just basic molecular biology. "

You did not answer those two questions? 

Those two questions are just basic molecular biology.

To add a 3rd question for Mr. Virology genius.... 

Which specific titer test are you referring to in your previous comment and how is seroconversion rate measured?  :dunno:

Don't Google Dr. Anthony Fauci, he will mess you all up.  :gap:

Be careful Mr. Virologist.... my alter ego may be leading you down a rabbit hole.  :yikes:

Gnarls.  :inthedark:
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2021, 10:41:10 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #800 on: Aug 28, 2021, 10:46:32 AM »
Gnarls, you forgot

The government is corrupt

Geezzz.. deucie!!!  I thought EVERYONE knew THAT!!  :smack:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #801 on: Aug 28, 2021, 11:32:53 AM »
Both answered in here, just to pick one article:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.20.21262158v1

Within three days the viral load is much lower, and generally the virus is less infectious in the vaccinated.
Detection methods are in there as well, so this answers your questions.

You keep talking about titer as if it was antibody titer. It's not.

You are welcome again.

I am actually glad you replied with that link.

Clearly the article and research is full of bias, lack of data, peer review, and has questionable hypotheses.

Who is supporting that research?  None other than Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg….

…Two people that have exposed themselves as enemies of the United States of America, to our Constitution, Bill of Rights, and especially our 1st Amendment.

Facebook suppresses free speech and the truth and promotes the publication of radical Islamic terrorism by the most hateful and barbaric humans on Earth.

Yes sir!!  I will believe everything that is written about in science that is supported by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.

Zuckerberg is an immoral Marxist-loving zealot and one of the worst hypocritical A-holes on the planet.

As you, Mr. Virologist, continue to demonstrate your stupidity by apparently being brainwashed by radical morons, I just can’t see how your life will get you anywhere.

YOU ARE STILL MY ENEMY! ... BANG, BANG!

« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2021, 11:39:42 AM by Gnarly4X »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #802 on: Aug 28, 2021, 11:45:13 AM »
Oh crap... I apologize for the last post.... :disturbed:

My alter ego forcibly took over my computer!! :smack:

He's is one badass dude when he gets upset, so I don't mess with him!!  :biggthumpup:

Don't pay any attention to him, he doesn't know :pokinit: from apple butter!!  :thumbs:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: Aug 28, 2021, 11:51:37 AM »
Geezzz.. deucie!!!  I thought EVERYONE knew THAT!!  :smack:

It has to be brought to light as often as possible.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #804 on: Aug 28, 2021, 11:52:55 AM »

I have not.  But I would love to SAS my 1986 early model XtraCab!!  :gap:

Gnarls.  :usa:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #805 on: Aug 28, 2021, 11:53:51 AM »
It has to be brought to light as often as possible.

Consider it D.O.N.E.!!  :beerchug:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #806 on: Aug 28, 2021, 11:55:48 AM »
The government is corrupt.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: Aug 28, 2021, 11:56:45 AM »

Tacoma? Wazzat?

I'm looking for a fuel injected 4X4, '89-'95 so I can reduce my stable. If I get rid of the Tundra and both the 2WDs and the 4Runner, replacr all that with a single 4X4 pickup I'll be good to go.
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2021, 12:32:43 PM by sirdeuce »

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #808 on: Aug 28, 2021, 12:00:44 PM »
 :haha: :laugh: Tacoma? Wazzat?

"The Toyota Tacoma is a pickup truck manufactured in Mexico
and the United States by the Japanese automobile manufacturer
Toyota since 1995. The first-generation Tacoma, model years 1995
through 2004, was classified as a compact pickup."

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #809 on: Aug 28, 2021, 12:03:06 PM »
I have got to go do some gunsmithing.

I got my Aero Precision upper in yesterday!!  :gap: