Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 210939 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,263
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #750 on: Aug 16, 2021, 05:53:50 AM »
Noni.  Hawaiian medicine.  Look it up.

To quote The Fabulous Thunderbirds..."Powerful stuff" :yupyup:

Hey Wainiha...

Thanks for sharing that...

Although I have the seen the “noni” word on bottled supplements, I had not researched noni.

It is one of many ancient organics (miracle remedies) that have been used by natives of certain cultures – Polynesian and Hawaiian.

I just read a very detailed report on noni with a nearly complete breakdown of its chemistry – which is what I always look for.  Then I look at the toxicology – how toxic can it be.

Like most herbology related miracle cures, no substantial clinical trials or research has been done on humans.

Of the 160 phytochemicals identified in the noni plant, any combination may or may not be a benefit.  The complete physiochemical composition of the fruit has not been reported.

One of the first things I look at are mineral elements. Noni has a relatively high potassium content followed by sulfur, calcium, and phosphorus, with traces of selenium.  Since the potassium level in blood is critical, elevating potassium above normal level could be dangerous.

Like most of the “herb remedies”, the origin, potency, quality, and purity are always questionable.

Would I take noni for any reason?  No.  To the best of my ability, I prefer to know exactly what chemicals are in anything I consume. 

For those who want to read about noni:

https://www.drugs.com/npp/noni.html

Gnarls. :usa:
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2021, 06:00:57 AM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: Aug 16, 2021, 08:18:04 AM »
Noni is so hard to get past the nose! Amazing how much that little fruit sweats when you put it in a jar.
Maybe Noni could have implications in the war against Covid? Is that your thought?
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: Aug 16, 2021, 08:24:57 AM »
First thing I do when I get to the islands is visit the farmers markets! My diet there consists of fruit and Ono!
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: Aug 17, 2021, 02:37:00 AM »
it works but i would only use it off a tree and not some bottled BS.  that said i don't believe one thing can cure everything.  as was stated, research and read.

the best thing is exercise and a well balanced diet after that laugh, love and enjoy life.  in the end we all have IT coming one way or the other.
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: Aug 17, 2021, 11:45:18 AM »
Hey 86....

I assume you are taking supplements for muscle building?

Anabolic steriods commonly taken for body building and boost physical performance are different than corticosteroids used primarily to treat of inflammation.

At the risk of being overly inquisitive....   How many milligrams of the amino acid L-Arginine are you taking per day or per week?

Actually at this point Im all natural and eat like a fat ass
well I am a fat ass, I will be starting a really good diet soon, as soon as i figure out a good one I like, we all kno how to diet its not hard to figure out,
I eat alot of junk and will be changing it all soon
I have not been sick in over 2 years.

I didnt mean test, tren, dbol, anadrol, anavar ect.
I meant stuff used to boost the immune system for people with aids ect, I think like prednisone, I was prescribed it 3 years ago when I had a rash that turned out to be Im now allergic to alot of chemicals,
after painting houses for 15 years and dealing with paints, laquers caulking, adhesives, sylicone ect.  My body built up a allergy to certain things, just makes me tires and itchy.
This would be my starting cycle if I did use steroids, Ive got alot of buddies who use it with great luck
Testosterone Enanthate: 500 mg Week 1-12
Deca Durabolan: 200 mg Week 1-12
Dianabol: 25 mg per day Week 1-6

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: Aug 17, 2021, 06:54:27 PM »
Supposedly eating beef is good for the immune system. The beef liver and heavier muscles are mention most, but I've heard the intestines are really good for the immune system. The guts are typically ignored because most peeps find the idea detestible. Better when prepped at the lower temp of a soup, like Menudo than the higher temp of frying like Chitterlings.
Then keep to the typical supplements D,C, Mag, Zinc and Selenium and then the Chinese traditional herbs that are available.
There are two chemicals that are good for detoxing isotopes from your system, Iodine and Ethanol.
There's a LOT more to go in the subject, It's really quite the study.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #756 on: Aug 17, 2021, 06:58:03 PM »
Actually at this point Im all natural and eat like a fat ass
well I am a fat ass, I will be starting a really good diet soon, as soon as i figure out a good one I like, we all kno how to diet its not hard to figure out,
I eat alot of junk and will be changing it all soon
I have not been sick in over 2 years.

I didnt mean test, tren, dbol, anadrol, anavar ect.
I meant stuff used to boost the immune system for people with aids ect, I think like prednisone, I was prescribed it 3 years ago when I had a rash that turned out to be Im now allergic to alot of chemicals,
after painting houses for 15 years and dealing with paints, laquers caulking, adhesives, sylicone ect.  My body built up a allergy to certain things, just makes me tires and itchy.
This would be my starting cycle if I did use steroids, Ive got alot of buddies who use it with great luck
Testosterone Enanthate: 500 mg Week 1-12
Deca Durabolan: 200 mg Week 1-12
Dianabol: 25 mg per day Week 1-6

Hey 86...

The reason I asked about L-Arginine is because it is a natural vasodilator, so it can aid muscle development.  The trade-off is, like almost everything, if you saturate your body with L-Arginine it allows viruses to replicate easily - compromising your immune system.  The opposite is true with L-Lysine.  If you saturate your body with L-Lysine, it will inhibit the replication of viruses.

On those 3 drugs you listed, they have some side effects that I would be very concerned about.

If I were to go back in time during my body building days, I'd take Anavar.

https://testosteronejunkie.com/testosterone-booster-anavar-oxandrolone/

with a plant based protein supplement like the one I drink now: 

https://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Organic-Plant-Based-Protein/dp/B01N7DTD98/ref=sxts_rp_s1_0?crid=2P8X95DICBWD5&cv_ct_cx=garden+of+life+protein+powder&dchild=1&keywords=garden+of+life+protein+powder&pd_rd_i=B01N7DTD98&pd_rd_r=25a0a482-bca5-4b7a-bdd1-5d5419f1a7fa&pd_rd_w=TEdCa&pd_rd_wg=DnomE&pf_rd_p=c6bde456-f877-4246-800f-44405f638777&pf_rd_r=WZQMQP8E7XSAVNDR0YRC&psc=1&qid=1629252014&sprefix=Garden+of+Life%2Caps%2C233&sr=1-1-f0029781-b79b-4b60-9cb0-eeda4dea34d6

As an experiment, I was on a strict vegan diet for 3 years.  I dropped 32 lbs. and lowered my blood pressure by 30 points in 6 months.  The trade-off is... animal protein and fat tastes REALLY good.  Plant protein and plant phytochemicals taste like :pokinit:! :gap:

There is a lot to food, health, diet, and supplements!

« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2021, 07:14:07 PM by Gnarly4X »
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #757 on: Aug 22, 2021, 07:48:45 AM »
This may be the only thing that saves the United States of America from the evil of American Marxism!!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: Aug 22, 2021, 06:01:28 PM »
Maybe so Gnarls, but sit back and be patient, the dumbasses will most likely take them selves out. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #759 on: Aug 22, 2021, 06:55:08 PM »
Maybe so Gnarls, but sit back and be patient, the dumbasses will most likely take them selves out. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Hey deucie....

Well... I am not sitting back and I certainly am not enjoying anything that is going on in the world, and especially what the Marxists democrats and the pathetically moronic Biden have done to destroy America.  America's credibility and respect is in the toilet with our allies.  Our enemies are emboldened and know that Biden will show no balls.  :disturbed:

I can only watch about 2 or 3 minutes of the news before I get sick to my stomach and I have to turn the TV off.  :smack:

I'm not sure if "the dumbasses will most likely take them selves out." ??  :dunno:

Regarding my patience, I am doing what I can to prep for the hardships, lack of essentials, and hyper inflation this about to get serious. Already there are statements being made that the medical facilities will not treat someone who comes in for treatment or emergency care if they cannot prove they have been vaccinated for COVID-19. :yikes:

The Afghanistan disaster will go down in history as the worst action ever taken by a US President.  Biden is now the worst US President in US history.  :thumbdown:

China is devastatingly close to completely "owning" the United States of America and that makes it horrifically unthinkable what could happen to American citizens. :sheerterror:

I expect a serious and deadly attack on America by the Taliban, Al-Qaeda, or ISIS in the near future. :willynilly:

I'm a long ways from a "prepper", but I am stocking up more on food and supplies. :thumbs:

I just bought more ammo, and will be upgrading my Panther with a red dot! :thumbs:

« Last Edit: Aug 22, 2021, 08:21:25 PM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: Aug 23, 2021, 11:13:28 AM »
The whole point to my comment is yo watch these idiots destroy themselves. You know the whole saying about if they think you're stupid and opening your mouth to prove them right. You don't like the left? Not a problem! Watch your enemies destroy themselves. Enjoy the show.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: Aug 23, 2021, 03:58:12 PM »
Todays itch I can't scratch.

Accept illegal immigrants and place them in towns to get them started. Have homeless AMERICANS and do nothing about that........

If they put half the effort into our own people they do into others we wouldn't have such an issue.

I have nothing against immigration, but there are processes to go through. Knock on my door and ask permission for entry, we can work with that. Just come into my home and I'm going to throw you out and NEVER allow you back in.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #762 on: Aug 23, 2021, 06:26:26 PM »
The whole point to my comment is yo watch these idiots destroy themselves. You know the whole saying about if they think you're stupid and opening your mouth to prove them right. You don't like the left? Not a problem! Watch your enemies destroy themselves. Enjoy the show.

Hey dueucie...

Yes... I got your point and I agree that it is looking like the Marxist take-over of America is having some backlash, and it's world-wide.

The purpose the Marxism is create so much chaos there will be civil unrest, then rioting, then bloodshed.  Then the Federal government will impose martial law and that's when they come for our guns. 

That is the ultimate "goal" in order to control the masses.

Now.. will it get to that point?  Will the Marxists self-destruct as you suggest?  If they self-destruct will it be soon enough to undo the horrific level of destruction they have already done? 

It is now predicted by the most knowledgeable that the destruction to America is so bad it will take longer that it took to recover from the Viet Nam war... perhaps 20 to 30 years.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: Aug 23, 2021, 07:10:40 PM »
They're already talking about a new constitution and flag. Give them enough rope.....

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: Aug 23, 2021, 07:17:26 PM »
WooHoo! Amazing magic turtle! 49 points!

Got to go for the important things in life!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #765 on: Aug 24, 2021, 03:44:34 AM »
Here is a more complete list of US-supplied and left behind equipment list now controlled by the Taliban:

-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
208+ Aircraft Total
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

Should Biden and his Marxist regime be court-martialed then shot for treason? :stomp:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: Aug 24, 2021, 11:16:11 AM »
And all that now belongs to the Talliwhackerban!

Viva la Sharia!

Nice to know your tax dollars are working for you.

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: Aug 25, 2021, 07:57:18 PM »
the plandemic keeps giving

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: Aug 25, 2021, 08:17:06 PM »
Plandemic! Hhahahaha.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #769 on: Aug 26, 2021, 03:59:55 AM »
the plandemic keeps giving

Four words making a phrase with incredibly deep meaning.

For words and the phrase is both polysemy and polyseme!!  :thumbs:

The word plandemic, which is a portmanteau of "plan" and "pandemic", was used in 2006 by The Sydney Morning Herald.

For those interested, here's the amazing and shocking exposure!! "Plandemic - Make Up Your Own Mind" - video by virologist Dr. Judy Mikovits.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/plandemic-make-up-your-own-mind/

Four words that may go down in history for Mr. 86bobbedtoy. :gap:

"Be a superspreader of truth!"

« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2021, 04:17:39 AM by Gnarly4X »

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: Aug 26, 2021, 07:29:34 AM »
Four words making a phrase with incredibly deep meaning.

For words and the phrase is both polysemy and polyseme!!  :thumbs:

The word plandemic, which is a portmanteau of "plan" and "pandemic", was used in 2006 by The Sydney Morning Herald.

For those interested, here's the amazing and shocking exposure!! "Plandemic - Make Up Your Own Mind" - video by virologist Dr. Judy Mikovits.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/plandemic-make-up-your-own-mind/

Four words that may go down in history for Mr. 86bobbedtoy. :gap:

"Be a superspreader of truth!"

Oh, the self-appointed medical expert speaks again. Mikovits is a complete hack, fully discredited, and has about as much credibility as you in anything medicine-absolutely zero.

How one can embarrass himself so deeply by referring to her is beyond me. Congratulations.

One of countless sources:
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/fact-checking-judy-mikovits-controversial-virologist-attacking-anthony-fauci-viral

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: Aug 26, 2021, 07:57:34 AM »
Hmmmm, FDA has approved the Pfizer vaccine. I'm disappointed with the FDA, they succumed to the pressure of politics. Still too early to know the long term effects of this vaccine.
Seems rushed to me. With the way our gummint has lied, omitted information, blocked the use of effective preventative drugs and chemicals and misinforms our people all the time pushing a vaccine that was not proven. Many many lives could have been saved if certain drugs were to have been allowed employment im the treatment of this disease, but they were refused approval in treatment and prevention use. BUT! The vaccine was pushed as the only way to fight this virus.

There's more to this vaccine than just fighting a disease. Why else would it be pushed so hard? Why else would they deny any other option? I just can't swallow that pill.

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: Aug 26, 2021, 12:32:49 PM »
Hmmmm, FDA has approved the Pfizer vaccine. I'm disappointed with the FDA, they succumed to the pressure of politics. Still too early to know the long term effects of this vaccine.
Seems rushed to me. With the way our gummint has lied, omitted information, blocked the use of effective preventative drugs and chemicals and misinforms our people all the time pushing a vaccine that was not proven. Many many lives could have been saved if certain drugs were to have been allowed employment im the treatment of this disease, but they were refused approval in treatment and prevention use. BUT! The vaccine was pushed as the only way to fight this virus.

There's more to this vaccine than just fighting a disease. Why else would it be pushed so hard? Why else would they deny any other option? I just can't swallow that pill.

Which drugs are you referring to? It can't be chloroquine, since that has been debunked a million times. So which other ones exactly?

And what is your conspiracy theory regarding the Astra Zeneca and J&J vaccines, as they are not mRNA based?

Would you take a SARS-Cov2 vaccine if it was based on an attenuated virus, like one of the polio vaccines?

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: Aug 26, 2021, 05:34:41 PM »
Which drugs are you referring to? It can't be chloroquine, since that has been debunked a million times. So which other ones exactly?

And what is your conspiracy theory regarding the Astra Zeneca and J&J vaccines, as they are not mRNA based?

Would you take a SARS-Cov2 vaccine if it was based on an attenuated virus, like one of the polio vaccines?

Iversumpin or other, since we're not even s'posed to mention that one. Supplements that have proven to help in prevention and recovery. Not to mention the natural immunity that they refuse to accept is completely viable. Oh yeah, the increased chances of contracting side effects to a greater level if taking the vaccine after having survivng the disease.

Nope, according to our overlords the  ONLY  option is the vaccine.

I've worked next to people that were positive and didn't know it and haven't had any issues since contracting the virus. NOT VAXXED.

Too bed people refuse to accept that their immunity doesn't prevent the spread of such a virus! Your vaccine is not an armor bubble. You still need to mask and practice all the prescribed avoidance techniques to stop the spread.

This virus is here to stay. Our natural resistance is the only hope to live with it.

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: Aug 26, 2021, 06:42:32 PM »
Iversumpin or other, since we're not even s'posed to mention that one. Supplements that have proven to help in prevention and recovery. Not to mention the natural immunity that they refuse to accept is completely viable. Oh yeah, the increased chances of contracting side effects to a greater level if taking the vaccine after having survivng the disease.

I've worked next to people that were positive and didn't know it and haven't had any issues since contracting the virus. NOT VAXXED.

Too bed people refuse to accept that their immunity doesn't prevent the spread of such a virus! Your vaccine is not an armor bubble. You still need to mask and practice all the prescribed avoidance techniques to stop the spread.

This virus is here to stay. Our natural resistance is the only hope to live with it.

Are you talking about Ivermectin? That is an antiparasitic drug used in animals, with zero antiviral effects. And you can go to Tractor Supply and buy it.
What supplements?

Do you know what a vaccine does? It stimulates the pathways that lead to natural immunity. No vaccine has ever protected against infection, it just prepares the body for the infection.
And quite obviously, our immunity alone does not protect. 633.000 dead in the US can vouch for that. But when has that ever bothered you anti-vaxxers.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #775 on: Aug 26, 2021, 07:05:48 PM »
Are you talking about Ivermectin? That is an antiparasitic drug used in animals, with zero antiviral effects. And you can go to Tractor Supply and buy it.

Your head is so far up your anal cavity your mouth is full fecal matter and you are a pathetic imbecile.

I'm not going to waste my time attempting to educate a moron.... ain't gunna happen.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #776 on: Aug 26, 2021, 07:07:25 PM »

For you deucie.. Just in case someone with two brain cells spews male bovine fecal matter on the subject:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

"Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%)."

"Conclusions:
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

Gnarls. :inthedark:

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: Aug 26, 2021, 07:59:12 PM »
For you deucie.. Just in case someone with two brain cells spews male bovine fecal matter on the subject:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

"Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%)."

"Conclusions:
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally."

Gnarls. :inthedark:

I wish you could actually read the papers you are citing. 'Low certainty evidence' says it all.
Read that paper, understand the statistics, and then get back to people.
What you are doing right now is pushing a drug that has horrific side effects, and likely zero efficacy against SARS-Cov2. I really wonder sometimes what is going on in the heads of dingdongs like you that pretend to be experts for everything, but cannot even read and understand a manuscript in a poor medical journal. Did you bother to also read the many papers that suggest that Ivermectin has zero effects, or did you pick the one that fits your preconceived ideas and call what you are doing 'research'?
Usually you are just embarrassing, now you are getting dangerous with your pretension of medical knowledge.

Jan84HJ60

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: Aug 26, 2021, 10:05:15 PM »
It's just so hilarious, I am still laughing at you. The paper you cite lists an n of 72 from Nigeria, 62 from Bangladesh, 100 from Pakistan, 24 from Spain...and so on. None of the cases have first hand involvement, none cite funding sources, the doses vary from 0.2 to 14 mg/kg, there is zero variability reported and some studies use asymptomatic patients.

Are you actually for real? You would get laughed out of any room that has an undergrad in biology in it. Fortunately your credibility is so low that you might actually not do any harm by pushing your ignorance.

Please let me know if you want to discuss anything biology in detail. I am happy to give you a basic course that helps you not to embarrass yourself so terribly. You really need it.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: Aug 26, 2021, 11:18:48 PM »
What supplements?

Do you know what a vaccine does? It stimulates the pathways that lead to natural immunity. No vaccine has ever protected against infection, it just prepares the body for the infection.
And quite obviously, our immunity alone does not protect. 633.000 dead in the US can vouch for that. But when has that ever bothered you anti-vaxxers.

So, you critisize peeps without knowing what is going on huh? Iversumpin or other has been effective in the prophalactic and treatment of covid.

Immunity from the infection comes from contracying and surviving an infection. Most of the people that died had issues before they were infercted by covid. Relatively healthy people beat the virus.

Yep, I do know the way the vaccines work, I study the processes. The mRNA vaccine works on the same mechanics that the body employs to achieve natural immunity, basically as a virus without the actual virus. There has been speculation that the covid virus may be mutating faster in vaccinated people. Long term effects are still not realized.

I'm not an anti vaxxer, but I won't allow myself to be led by the reins over a cliff. The  vaccines are still not 100% proven. Not that I hope this happens, but in the next two years when the long term effects start showing up, or not showing up, will have to be realized before I can make up my mind. Sure would suck being one of the last 50 people on earth. As I said before, with options other than the vaccine actually available and the goveernment suppressing their existance all the while demanding you get an unproven vaccine looks really fishy to me. Hey, I survived this beyatch once alredy and have been exposed a couple of times since...... I'll pass on this vaccine.

« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2021, 12:06:42 AM by sirdeuce »