Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 206074 times)

Gnarly4X

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 5134
  • Male Posts: 4,256
  • Member since Jun '16
  • 4-wheeling vicariously.
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #720 on: Jul 25, 2021, 11:47:31 AM »
SCUBA is a good acronym.  Much shorter than all the words.  Most people might not not know your talking about if you spoke all the words.

Sea Hunt - 1958 to 1961 - Mike Nelson played by Lloyd Bridges.... comes to mind. One of my favorite TV series!  :thumbs:

Gnarls. :usa:
1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

God Bless Our Troops... Especially Our Snipers. The 2nd defends the 1st
MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: Jul 25, 2021, 01:29:24 PM »

The subject is very deep and wide! :working:

UHH................
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #722 on: Jul 25, 2021, 01:47:29 PM »

UHH................

TOP DEFINITION

Uhhh

"Uhhh" is an unofficial word used when you don't know what to say, or you just... "uhhh".... don't know.  :gap:

It's also a speaking disfluency. :biggthumpup:

1986 XtraCab SR5 22RE 5speed W56B, ~16,000 MI after break-in, DIM (Did It Myself) rebuilt engine - .020" over, engnbldr RV head, OS valves, 261C cam, DT Header. https://imgur.com/oACTHTR

MEMBER: WWP, T2T, VFW, NRA, GOA, SAF, Mammoth Nation, C2 Tactical, Hillsdale College, Humane Society of the U.S. - "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used to create them." ~ Albert Einstein

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: Jul 25, 2021, 07:04:01 PM »
I couldn't say much about that part of the post, my mind was getting washed down the gutter.
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #724 on: Jul 25, 2021, 08:08:46 PM »
I couldn't say much about that part of the post, my mind was getting washed down the gutter.

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do."

~ Andrew Carnegie

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: Jul 26, 2021, 08:24:45 AM »
As people get older what they SAY and DO get so much more interesting!

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #726 on: Jul 26, 2021, 07:05:22 PM »
As people get older what they SAY and DO get so much more interesting!

Yeah.. It's all the shared collected wisdom.... right before Alzheimer's!! :yikes:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #727 on: Aug 01, 2021, 06:07:50 AM »
Which medical authority do you believe when they discuss COVID-19 vaccines and immunity?

It’s mind boggling to watch one expert say “We need to have vaccine booster, and even if you’ve had COVID-19 and survived, the vaccine shot will increase your immunity."

However, another expert Dr. will say that studies in Israel now show data that the natural immunity that is built by the body after having the COVID-19 virus is 6 to 7 times stronger than the immunity provided by any of the vaccines.  And, that level immunity lasts perhaps a lifetime.  By the way, historically, Israeli scientists are the smartest and most educated on the planet!

There is also another aspect of immunity that also is NOT being discussed and that is our body's natural immunity against viruses BEFORE contracting COVID-19.

It's also been proven that the vaccines published level of efficacy is wrong.  It's actually about half as effective.

So why is the scientific data for the natural immunity NOT published and discussed?  How much money will big Pharma make in the next 5 to 10 years because of this horrible pandemic?!

« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2021, 06:21:38 AM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: Aug 01, 2021, 09:33:41 AM »
They want people to believe they are better than nature!

Any time something is pushed so hard by any entity that just wants to use one sided information that something should be questioned highly.

Natural immunity weaker? Ineffective? Isn't the vacine's mechanics modeled after the actual virus's? Being as the vaccine will have appliances deleted and modified as well as incomplete the effectiveness can be questionable. They have already admitted to failures in the planned operation of the spike proteins being locked onto the cell producing them.

Here's a thought, any living thing, tha vaccine in this case, can find a way to evolve. The mRNA introduced to a host system has the possibility to mutate. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Here's another thought, mutations in infectious biolgical agents come about from encountering resistance from hosts immune system or introduces antibiotics. That's how we get "superbugs". Maybe the Delta variant is a result of the vaccine. Maybe the Delta variant is a result of natural immunity. No thought has been mentioned in respect to that scenario.

Now, from the aspect of the 'ol conspiracy theory poit of view.....   This virus has been programmed in a lab to act in the manner it does. The people that want to push the vaccine are the same people that had this virus modified. Either it's a money thing,  control experiment or an attempt to reduce the populaation (Agenda 21). Why else would they try to get 100% of the population vaxxed? Why else would they deny the efficacy of natural immunity? There's more than than is being presented here than they're letting on.

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: Aug 01, 2021, 01:17:15 PM »
I just heard that the vaccinated are carrying a higher load of the delta variant then the unvaccinated, I.e. the vaccinated are possible super spreaders.  Also heard something like 65% that of those infected with the delta variant who have been hospitalized and then died, have been fully vaccinated.  Now there was no other info given as to what other issues, age, health status, etc., may have aidedin then dying grin the delta strain.

Is real is good barometer, over 80% have been fully vaccinated, herd immunity had been reached through vaccines alone, if delta is making then sick, it is clear the virus had mutated beyond the vaccines, or perhaps the vaccines were the cause of the original strains mutation into delta. 

Due to the emergency need, the vaccines never went through the standard testing & study periods following the phase 1  human trials, let alone developing them for a what they were told was a natural occurring virus, and not an engineered one which it is.  Had they, they would have learned of all the possible adverse reactions, resulting in over 6300 deaths so far, and possibly behind the cause of my nephew's fatal brain hemorrhage he suffered Wednesday morning.  He just turned 30 in April, non smoker, didn't due drugs, not much of a drinker, and had no known health issues, let alone one that would cause a brain hemorrhage.
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: Aug 01, 2021, 03:58:18 PM »
One piece of information that is being worked around or omitted is the previously infected. Vaxxed or not, who of these delta infected persons were previously infected. Only factors here are vaccinated or not.

Another thing not investigated is whether the Delta variant is a result of the natural mutation, mutation as a result of natural immunity or the introduction of an unnatural immunity. This is the basic mechanism of our "superbug" evolution. Could be a bio mechanism clinically programmed into the virus, in which case it will mutate until all possible hosts are exhausted. Yep, this virus was made this way purposely.

Now that's scary stuff!

I am not convinced the vaccine is safe. Effective? Maybe, to an extent.

Latest bit that set me off was Bidens announcement on the vaxxed wearing the masks again.  He said it was to protect the unvaccinated. Again condemneing the unvaxxed. So I read the CDCs recommendation, it did mention the unvaxxed, but, it didn't say wearing the masks was to protect the unvaxxed alone, as Biden had pointed out, but to reduce the risks of breakout infections and the infection of the unvaccinated, in that order. The CDC noted that the vaxxed were not protected from being a carrier of the virus. DUH.

I contracted the virus early in the game, and have been exposed multiple times since. One person that was infected was on the job, coughing in our faces! What a thingy! Didn't affect me or the other guy on the crew that had covid, but others that were exposed to this putz did test positive. Yeah, that guy survived and was allowed back on site.

Arghhh! Sorry aboout that rant peeps.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #731 on: Aug 07, 2021, 02:46:24 PM »
I received a survey from AZopinions.org in the mail today.

It is "A project of Sequoia Research, LLC"

I did some research and decided there is no way in hell I'm going to give any information to this survey or any other survey when I have zero idea what they will do with my information, even if I don't provide any "personal information".  It appears a couple guys in San Francisco are affiliated with Sequoia Research, LLC.

They have already my name, my wife's name, and our home address!!

I thought I would share this with anyone who got one of these surveys. 

The way the surveys are mailed is by the 2-character State alpha -- Like:  MNOpinions.org

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: Aug 07, 2021, 03:34:52 PM »
And you are surprized?

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #733 on: Aug 08, 2021, 06:02:02 AM »
Hey deucie..,

No... Not really surprised.

More curious about how people, after receiving this very official looking letter in their mail, will open it and believe that is really important to report this survey information to scammers collecting data for evil purposes.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: Aug 08, 2021, 06:15:42 PM »
So what are your SSN and credit card #s??

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #735 on: Aug 08, 2021, 06:51:45 PM »
  :haha:   :rofl:  So what are your SSN and credit card #s??  :hahaha: :laugh: :ha_ha: :talkingn: :clap: :gap:

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: Aug 10, 2021, 07:11:49 PM »
I highly urge everyone to look up
the total deaths from covid to date
the population of the world
the death rate from the vaccine to date

then look up cancer death rates yearly against population, car crashes ect

do your own math folks

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #737 on: Aug 15, 2021, 05:54:58 AM »
"Pre-print studies suggest that the Lambda variant may be able to neutralize antibodies in both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals."   :yikes:

Along with my morning coffee, I am doing research on how to build really badA$$ antibodies!!  :thumbs:

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: Aug 15, 2021, 10:53:20 AM »
"Pre-print studies suggest that the Lambda variant may be able to neutralize antibodies in both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals."   :yikes:

Along with my morning coffee, I am doing research on how to build really badA$$ antibodies!!  :thumbs:

So, as soon as you figure a way to build super antibodies to foght this, ahem, non engineered, super virus, let us all know.

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #739 on: Aug 15, 2021, 01:49:16 PM »
So, as soon as you figure a way to build super antibodies to foght this, ahem, non engineered, super virus, let us all know.

Hey deucie...

I will be happy share whatever I have learned and what I am researching now.

Do you drink alcohol, smoke, or use tobacco? :dunno:

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: Aug 15, 2021, 01:52:01 PM »
I wonder how certain steroids would work against covid?  I cant recall hearing anything about it

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: Aug 15, 2021, 03:24:58 PM »
Gnarls

I don't use tobacco products in any way shape or form, voluntarily any way. No way to escape the secondary intrusion of smoke into my vacinity. As for alcohol? I like an occasional brew, Scotch or Tequila, Jager, Chartruese, and anything interesting, but if I have a taste more than once a week I'm hitting it pretty hard. I don't use drugs until the pain is dibilitating, then it's just Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen.

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: Aug 15, 2021, 03:34:08 PM »
I wonder how certain steroids would work against covid?  I cant recall hearing anything about it

Steroids are used in the treatment of covid, but not in the prophylactic treatment. The standard vitaimins C and D along with Magnesium and Zinc have shown to help in the prevention of Covid, but the politics refuse to allow admittance of that. Lots of things that could be of interest in the treatment and prevention of Covid are being blocked by the powers that be.

blackdiamond

• Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,058
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: Aug 15, 2021, 04:04:16 PM »
Thanks too. Snopes suggests the Biden -n-word claim is false though.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-n-word-senate/

Cheers,
J

I am fairly certain that snopes has been proven to not be 100% accurate.  I'm not saying that this is an example of them being wrong (or right), but I don't consider them a reliable source anymore.

The only question that really matters is what do you think the proper spark plug torque is on a Toyota?

« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2021, 09:52:46 PM by blackdiamond »
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: Aug 15, 2021, 04:06:56 PM »
Look at the bright side! By 2050 nature will have taken the planet back from mankind and by 2200 global warming will just be a phase that went the way of humanity.

Problems solved! All it took was a lab to improve a virus' capability and snap......

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #745 on: Aug 15, 2021, 06:50:56 PM »
Gnarls

I don't use tobacco products in any way shape or form, voluntarily any way. No way to escape the secondary intrusion of smoke into my vacinity. As for alcohol? I like an occasional brew, Scotch or Tequila, Jager, Chartruese, and anything interesting, but if I have a taste more than once a week I'm hitting it pretty hard. I don't use drugs until the pain is dibilitating, then it's just Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen.

Hey deucie...

Wow...I am very a happy to read that you are that conscientious about your health.

There is certainly a huge lack of information that is NOT being discussed about our immune system support and maintenance.  I am always disturbed that the doctors and scientific "experts" very rarely mention immune system support, specifically supplements and diet.  It has been mentioned, but practically ignored.

Back in September of last year I took course from Penn State University.  The course title is:  Epidemics - the Dynamics of Infectious Diseases.  I was not surprised that the course focused on the history of infectious diseases, and it was very interesting.  But my primary interested was current technical scientific research and there was practically nothing about the immune system health, diet, or supplements.

And, I was waiting, as I went through the course lectures, suggested reading, quizzes, and never read the one word I was hoping to see.  :dunno:

Gnarly4X [OP]

• Member since Jun '16
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #746 on: Aug 15, 2021, 06:57:58 PM »

Hey 86....

I assume you are taking supplements for muscle building?

Anabolic steriods commonly taken for body building and boost physical performance are different than corticosteroids used primarily to treat of inflammation.

At the risk of being overly inquisitive....   How many milligrams of the amino acid L-Arginine are you taking per day or per week?

« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2021, 07:11:28 PM by Gnarly4X »

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: Aug 15, 2021, 07:39:39 PM »
Hey Gnarls

You know our political players won't give any information of how to strengthen our immune systems or admit anything about natural anything. Take natural immuninty for example. They still say natural immunity is weaker than vax immunity when several studies involving 10s of thousands of people have shown that natural immunity is actually edging out vax immunity by a hair. NOPE, we can't accept that! We'll never accept that! We have to vax 100% of the people!

YOU WILL DO OUR BIDDING!!

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: Aug 15, 2021, 07:44:19 PM »
As for steroid use and the immune system? They typically say typical anabolic steroids and testoterone sups have a detrimental effect on the immune system.

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: Aug 15, 2021, 10:55:30 PM »
Noni.  Hawaiian medicine.  Look it up.

To quote The Fabulous Thunderbirds..."Powerful stuff" :yupyup:
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os