See if this can be understood:
(a) Open the driver side door and insert the key into the ignition cylinder.
(b) Remove the key from the ignition cylinder and, within 5 seconds, reinsert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON.
(c) After 10 seconds, the system enters answer-back buzzer switching mode.
(d) Within 10 seconds after answer-back buzzer switching mode is started, if a transmitter button (the same button) is pressed twice, the answer-back buzzer setting changes (off to on, or on to off) to activate or disable answer-back by buzzer.
* The driver side door is closed.
* The ignition switch is turned off.
* The key is removed from the ignition cylinder.
* A transmitter button is not pressed for 10 seconds after answer-back switching mode is started.
* The transmitter is operated but the second button pressed is different from the first.
* Answer-back starts.