Poll

Should alcohol be banned?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Moses Lake Sand Dunes going dry before Memorial Day!!  (Read 1489 times)

lowgeared

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 556
  • Member since Oct '03
    • View Profile
Moses Lake Sand Dunes going dry before Memorial Day!!
« on: Apr 09, 2005, 06:51:12 AM »
The Grant County commissioners in all their infinate wisdom have ordered the Sheriff's office to draw up an ordinance that will ban alcohol at both the Beverly and Moses Lake sand dunes year around.  This really sucks for me.  This is my backyard.  We not only wheel the crap out of them, we go swimming out there a lot, set up our big shade thingy, bbq, drink beer, and just hang out.  I'm getting so tired of all the take take take and no give.   :dunno:
Friends help you move.  Real friends help you move bodies.

whiteman

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 669
  • Male Posts: 1,276
  • Member since Jan '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
 :thud:......Gal Blasted... :stopit: ..why the hell do they have to do that to us................ :wall:....I hate how the government has to ruin every thing.  Why cant we just drink beer and do stupid :pokinit: and if you got a problem with that's tough.   :tantrum: .  I guess it's because to many people are getting hurt and killed, or raped, or kidnaped latley.  I know it gets pretty crazy at moses memorial day weekend, but correct me if i'm wrong......Is'nt that why it is so fun :dunno: .   We might as well bend over and take it, besides you cant even take a crap any more without having a permit for it.        It's all  :bull crap: .  i am going to move to he mountains and never return.