small update ive done a couple of trails since the motor swap, almost immediately after finishing i started my solid axle swap and doubler install. Engine seems to be doing fine its still only have probably around 1000 miles on it, its a trailer queen now. I did however figure out my lack of power and over heating issue (very minor 2/3 of the way up the gauge), both were contributed to a lean condition. I found my tps was slightly out of spec, not enough to set a check engine light (i imagine it was close to setting one unless it only set a code for it unless its an open circuit.) the adjustment with the .50 mm feeler gauge should have been <2300 ohms and i was right around 8200 ohms. Replaced the tps and my temps came down, my hesitation when rolling off idle is gone, and i have tons more power. The most frustrating part of it was i checked it prior to putting the motor back in, and i had correct values. Oh well at least its doing better now lol.