We currently are not offering Customer Support on our Forum.
Please use our Store website for: Customer Contact.

Author Topic: ....  (Read 4134 times)

OTO Phil

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1018
  • Male Posts: 682
  • Member since Jan '16
  • Owner of Offroad Toy Outfitters
    • View Profile
    • Offroad Toy Outfitters
    • Buy me a soda
Re: ....
« on: Jan 15, 2017, 05:48:38 PM »
Wow bud. Sorry that I couldn't hack the server to see what the original question was.. maybe since you edited it, you should just type that your question has been answered.. if you leave your original question, you might help someone in the future who has the same problem.

In response to your opt-out above, Marlin Crawler does not provide customer support on this forum. If you have a problem and need to contact customer service, use the email provided on their website.

I'm not employed by Marlin Crawler to pass along information, just trying to help out.

Hope your build goes smoothly, and happy trails.

-Phil

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Offroad Toy Outfitters - The best place to find an experienced-based Toyota shop in the PNW and get hands-on with your next project!
2008 4runner V6: Manual transfer case swapped, 4.88s, rear ARB, custom fabricated bumpers, sliders and more!

1993 Standard cab chassis. 1989 Extended Cab. 22R-E BO .020, ENGNBLDR 261c cam, Doug Thorley Tri-Y header, Straight Pipe through a Flowmaster 40, ARB Rear Locker, York OBA with fabricated bracket.
Projects waiting in my shop: '83 Front Axle, TG Sliders, second tcase, XD 4.70 gears!