Author Topic: Trump and the Pope.  (Read 1146 times)

emsvitil

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 7571
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
Trump and the Pope.
« on: Sep 21, 2016, 02:45:22 PM »

Seeking a weekend break from his campaign rallies, Donald Trump jetted to his yacht, which was docked off the coast of Italy.

He invited Pope Francis and the press corps on board for a Saturday afternoon cruise. It was a rather windy day. The Pope's little hat, his zucchetto, was blown from his head and into the water.

A crewman began lowering a boat to retrieve the zucchetto. Trump told the crewman not to bother. Trump climbed down the yacht's ladder,

walked across the waves, picked up the zucchetto, walked back to the yacht, and handed it to the Pope.

The Pope and the press corps were amazed! Donald Trump could actually walk on water!

Speculation immediately began as to how ABC, CNN, NBC, The  Washington Post and New York Times would report this miraculous event to the rest of the world. The next morning the New York Times headline read . . . .

DONALD TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!!!
Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
Re: Trump and the Pope.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 22, 2016, 05:56:52 PM »
He can't? well it's Hilderbeasrt for me then.
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

Snowtoy

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 1403
  • Male Posts: 2,583
  • Member since Sep '03
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and the Pope.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 22, 2016, 10:21:11 PM »
Sad but true, just look at how they turned Hildabeast's being tossed into her ambulance like a drugged kidnap victim into  simple sick day. :shake: Had that been Trump, or any Republican, there would have been none stop coverage of Dr's speculating what kind of horrible disease he had, hounding him untill he went through a complete diagnosis all filmed for live TV.  It would be nice to see her have one of her twitching, barking, outbursts, seizure during the debate :popcorn:, that is if she doesn't back out due to a relapse in her "pneumonia".
'90 black X-cab mod'd 3.0, 33's/4.88's, rear ARB, custom bumpers, sliders, safari rack, etc.
'91 Blue X-cab 22re, 35's/5.29's,Truetrac front, ARB rear, dual cases, and custom Safari flatbed, bumper, interior.
The money pit '87 Supra resto/mod