I had installed a new set of platinums when I first tried to fire the engine. I replaced them with a new set of NGK OEM replacements.
Yeah, I understand the idea of swapping to test, but each time I swap, I will have to remove and re-install the chamber, throttle body, fuel rail, and 2 1/2 pages of parts, hose, and connectors!
I suspect that the injector is plugged, partially plugged, or just not firing.
You should only have to remove the rad hose and possibly the t-stat housing to reach the #1 injector, you should then be able to test the wiring harness and the resistance of the injector w/o having to disassemble anything else.