Also over my 3 day Christmas weekend I spent way too much time finally filling my wheel well gap from the trim job I did years ago. I'll respray the quarters to match in the spring. Just wanted to get it sealed before hitting the snow.
Some issues to address still are:
1. Need different shocks for the rear. My 12" are too long. Only about 2" travel before bottoming out with the top on and all loaded down. Probably step down to a 10" travel.
2. Need more backspacing on my wheels. I rub pretty good on the rear frame and front springs.
3. Fix my rear window wiring. Really tired of climbing back there using a drill battery to roll it down.
4. Body armor. Trying to keep this thing straight!
I guess that's it for now. I'll try to dig up more pics later.
Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk