Author Topic: SOLD PLEASE DELETE  (Read 1655 times)

Gold40Runner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Member since Dec '08
    • View Profile
SOLD PLEASE DELETE
« on: Apr 24, 2014, 06:44:35 PM »
Selling my 91 sas toyota 4 runner. It is a great rig with a ton of extras. It is street legal and passes smog. It has near new 37" mtrs on 15" allied beadlocked wheels. I have all the parts to set up dual transfer cases ready to be installed with 23 spline inputs, 2 top loader t cases, a marlin crawler adapter plate and an inchworm adapter for the auto trans, with billet inchworm shift knobs. It has the 3.0 V6 that has had the timing belt and a tune up recently done. It has the Marlin Crawler big brake master cyl. as well. I also have a HD trans cooler that will be included. It has an optima yellow top battery. It currently has a cold air intake that will not pass visual smog but I have the stock intake I can put on before purchase. It has an auto trans with stock tcase currently. It has a complete exo cage built with a removable light bar housing four 7" hid lights. It has a swing out spare tire mount with a 37" mtr spare on an aluminum rim. It has been to the rubicon many times as well as fordyce and it does have some minor rock love on the divers rear quarter panel and rear driver side door. I have an extra 3rd member with bad gears that will be included with a Detroit locker, plus other misc parts that are worth having.

Interior:
 -PRP suspension buckets in front with lap belts from 5 point. ( I have shoulder belts just not installed)
 -PRP suspesion bench in rear with same seatbelt configuration as front
 -Nice stereo deck with i pod hookup, 2 wakeboard tower speakers in rear with image dynamics 10" sub (sounds great) Rockford fosgate amp.

Front axle:
 -5.29 gears open carrier with HD third
 -Thirdmember ARP stud eliminator kit
 -Longfield axles and hub gears
 -axle truss and diff armor
 -6 shooter knuckles with high steer and heims on tie rod
 -Trunnion eliniator kit
 -Hydro assist ram
 -axle tube has been sleved to add thickness/strengh
 -knuckle ball gussets
 -upper and lower ARP studs
 -upgraded vented rotors/brakes
 -3" wheel spacers
 -rancho 14" rs 9000 adjustable shocks
 -Trail gear HD 4" springs

Rear axle:
 -5.29 gears spool locker
 -diff armor
 -single line brake modification
 -billstein 5150 resevoir shocks
 -63" chevy springs with extra leaf added for weight
 -Hoop for anti wrap bar (not hooked up yet)

I have a 16ft carson trailer with near new tires and brakes were just worked on.
 $8000 for rig only. $10k with trailer. NO TRADES PLEASE, I can send more pics upon request. Please no lowballing, scammers, checks,shipping, only call if you are seroius and have $ thanks.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4438883670.html  for pics as my pics are in the incorrect format to post here.

Im sure I have missed some things. If you have any questions feel free to call and ask. PLEASE NO CALLS AFTER 9PM. or text is ok.
916-475-9443 Please call as I am not on the forum often, Thanks.
« Last Edit: Jun 02, 2014, 07:55:06 AM by Gold40Runner »

Gold40Runner [OP]

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Member since Dec '08
    • View Profile
Re: 91 4runner SAS Exo caged Folsom, CA.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 08:34:34 AM »
bump