Author Topic: 95 4runner 3.4 BAR SAS Dual Elockers, Duals with 4.7s on 35s SOLD please delete  (Read 7774 times)

Aaronm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 164
  • Male Posts: 404
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Looking to get 8100 or trade for something not as tall and coil springs. 97+ jeep wrangler or 99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4 door tacoma, or newer(3rd gen or newer) 4runner but I want one with lockers. SOLD SOLD SOLD

1995 Toyota 4runner

3.4 swapped with Cal BAR reffed and smogged @ 150,000 miles on 3.4

Front Axle: Solid Axle swapped with 1985 front axle housing front IFS hubs with vented rotors and V-6 calipers, Six shooter knuckles with Davez high steer with upgraded FJ tie rod ends, New Dirty 30 chromoly 30 spline axles, electric Locker 3rd member with Yukon 4:88 gears professionally set up. Trail Gear five inch springs with Marlin inner seals and axle gusset kit, half armor on the front of the differential with bilstien shocks. Both knuckles rebuilt with TG poly wipers and ARP studs in the top high steer arms. Chromoly hub gears

Drive train: Transmission was rebuilt around 2000 miles ago by Marlin Crawler and is the R150F. Dual cases with Marlin 23 spline adapter and marlin 23 spline 4.7 in the rear case. Trail Gear dual case crossmember with new 4cyl mount on the front case and V-6 mount on the rear case. Dave’s twin stick on the rear case. Both drivelines professionally shortened and balance and both have dual cv joints. Front driveline has the new style TG 10 in slip and is balanced.

Rear Axle: is 87 axle housing with Electric Locker 3rd with Yukon 4:88s and Seirra Gear set up kit set up professionally. Also has thunderbird rear disk brakes with working Emergency brakes. New Koyo bearings in the rear and proportioning valve installed to control rear brakes. 5 inch lift TG rear springs and 6 inch shackles, bilstein 14 in shocks.

35X12.50 x15 Dunlop Mud Rovers on saw blade aluminum 15X8 wheels with around 85% tread.

TG front bumper with new MileMarker 9500 Winch.

New Ultima battery

Prepping for new paint currently a beautiful color of primer black.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=14329627&posted=1#post14329627
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:13:24 PM by Aaronm »
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

bigbowen1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
is the 4runner in fresno?

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
is the 4runner in fresno?

Its in Bakersfield. I need to add that thanks.
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Price Drop $8100, I found a jeep that I want to buy anyone interested?

acreves

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Male Posts: 79
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
Keep it and link it.....

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Old picture of runner. Spot on the hood was a sanding spot before it was painted with primer.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
This thing can run 80 easy because of this swap. The 4wheel disk brakes help it go 80 to a stop pretty darn quick also.

Reynolds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -20
  • Male Posts: 491
  • Member since May '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Willing to trade plus cash on your end for my Tacoma? It has an ARB rear locker, trail gear front bumper, 4xinnovations sliders, all pro rear bumper, can back, bed rug, husky liners.

-Brian

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Willing to trade plus cash on your end for my Tacoma? It has an ARB rear locker, trail gear front bumper, 4xinnovations sliders, all pro rear bumper, can back, bed rug, husky liners.

Pmed you