Author Topic: 1988 4Runner Parts - built 22RE, W56, lots more - CO - $25  (Read 916 times)

jkCOtoy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 41
  • Member since Nov '09
    • View Profile
I am getting ready to do a V8 swap on my 1988 4Runner, so I am putting up for sale all the parts I won’t need any more.  I will be starting the swap soon after Thanksgiving, so most of these parts will be available probably around the beginning of December.  Let me know if you’re interested in something, and I’ll let you know if it’s already out of the truck and ready to be sold.  As far as the engine and tranny go, they are in the truck and running if you want to hear it/ drive it before we take it all apart.  

SALE PENDING Engine – all “new” components listed have ~20k miles after a complete professional rebuild.
-   New oil pump
-   New water pump
-   New front timing cover
-   New timing set (gears, chain, guides, gears)
-   New Engbldr RV cam
-   New gaskets
-   New fuel filter
-   Cleaned and flow balanced injectors
-   Rebuilt head (resurface, valve job, etc)
-   New pistons
-   New piston rings
-   Bored .030 (???)

STILL AVAILABLE Other engine components
-   Alternator (BRAND NEW! just replaced Saturday 12/5/09! has lifetime warranty) - $50
-   Power steering pump - $50
-   A/C compressor - $100
-   Brackets - $25 each (??? – make me an offer)

Engine (by itself) - $900
Engine (with front drive components) - $1100

LC Engineering Header - $250

Radiator (20k miles after rodding and cleaning) - $100 (make me an offer)

Transmission – as far as I know, has never been rebuilt. Still drives/shifts very well. I have never had a problem with it, and it has held up extremely well  through all the extreme 4x4 trails I have taken it on.  Most likely has 183k miles. Will probably need a new clutch before installed in your truck. It drives fine right now, however it was not replaced when all of the engine work was done and I am not sure how many miles it has on it.
-   $250

Flowmaster 40 muffler - $50

Complete exhaust (not including headers) - $100

SOLD Addicted Offroad front bumper (~1.5 yrs old) - $250

SOLD Marlin Crawler rear bumper (~1.5 yrs old) - $200

SOLD This doesn’t have anything to do with the swap, but I also have a stock 3rd member out of an ’84 front axle with 4.10 gears - $100 (make me an offer)

That’s all I can think of for now, I’m sure there’s more and I’ll update this posting as I think of more. Please feel free to call or email me if you want any of these items.  Normally, email is an easier way to get a hold of me since I am unable to answer my phone during school or work but I do get emails on my phone and can reply to those whenever.  If there are several items that you are interested in that I have not yet grouped together, please let me know and I’ll get you a lower price for buying more than one item.

Price for everything listed - $1800

I can provide pics of pretty much any of the things listed, so please let me know your email if you need them and i'll send them to you.

email works best - kliewer888@yahoo.com

or call - (719) 650-8909

-Justin
« Last Edit: Dec 12, 2009, 12:44:05 PM by jkCOtoy »
With enough time and money, you can do anything. Too bad I don't have enough of either.