• Turtle Points: 220
  • Male Posts: 737
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
Re: MMA
« Reply #30 on: Jul 14, 2009, 06:07:06 PM »
who are your least favorite fighters?

Brock....not much skill just so freaking big. he is a good wrester though. no class booooooo

diego sanchez.... he is good i just dont like him

bisbing....holds him self higher than where he is. has never put on a great show or had a crazy fight.

kenflow is good but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am not sure???
got another 85 runner. build coming soon!!

GA Runner [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 218
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Jul 14, 2009, 07:02:28 PM »
my least favs are definately brock, bisbing, kinda diego i never liked him that much, rashad, rampage isnt my favorite but i want him to beat rashad, the diaz brothers, caro parysian (spelling?) he makes excuses all the time, there are more i cant think of them right now though
89' 4Runner

havik

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #32 on: Jul 14, 2009, 07:18:57 PM »

yeah caro is pretty good but seems like a sucky guy.

i used to hate Rampage after he knocked chuck to sleep, and how he carried him self but now i have warmed up to him. he is more of a joker than any thing and he has done a good job marketing him self and making him a recognizable character.

not a fan of jardine but i give him much respect

GA Runner [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Aug 08, 2009, 04:51:35 PM »
anyone watchin the fights tonight?

i want forrest to beat silva. i think if it goes to the last minute of the last round forrest has it but if it stays in the first round or so anderson might have it. but you never know

i want bj to beat kenny to
89' 4Runner

axled89

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 296
  • Male Posts: 2,526
  • Member since Jan '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Aug 08, 2009, 07:55:15 PM »
GSP.   kicks azz  all the  way.     :beer:     
i love oregon wheelin.

Steve_925

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -86
  • Male Posts: 1,876
  • Member since Feb '07
  • F***in catalina wine mixer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Aug 09, 2009, 12:34:33 AM »
you dont like the diaz brothers.......

so i the forest silva fight was buggin me, so i searched it up and heard that foresst dislocated his jaw early on and ran off after the fight because of it. that was a pretty crappy fight i wanted forest to give silva a good realitly check but damn
1973 HILUX build up-------> http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=48133.new#new

UA 342
STEAMFITTERS

GA Runner [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Aug 09, 2009, 05:11:15 AM »
yea that fight kinda sucked. it was bitter sweet. i like both those fighters but  i wished forrest would have won
89' 4Runner

havik

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #37 on: Aug 10, 2009, 12:11:12 AM »
WOW....freaking wow. Silvas fight was short but insane. His talent is through the roof.
iam a fan of both forrest and silva and i didnt care who won i just wanted to see FG push AS to really fight not dance and play around like his last 3 fights. its crazy how many haters there are. i was just on another mma site and no one wants to give AS his credit?
this is my thing. 1st i like FGriffin but he is a little inflated when you really think about it so for ASilva to dominate him like he did, should not be a huge surprise. 2nd what is just insane to me is how fast A Silva sized up FGriffin. After a few min he knew exactly how much space he needed and exactly how much time he had. Unreal i can see maybe a little into the 2nd rd but in the 1st rd??? who else can pull that off??
A Silva is a beast and i look forward to seeing more of him at 205.
as for GsP and Silva..........thats a joke. GSP is amazing but no way could he make up for the size diff. Silva would make him look bad just the way GSP made BJ look bad. All mentioned are wariors and i would never take any thing from them. i used to train and i have friends that are still training and it is a life of HELL. if you dont love it you wont last long.

the end

havik

Steve_925

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -86
  • Male Posts: 1,876
  • Member since Feb '07
  • F***in catalina wine mixer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Aug 10, 2009, 12:46:07 AM »
i think since BJ went up a class to fight GSP then GSP should go up a weight class and fight silva. i think that would really test him
1973 HILUX build up-------> http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=48133.new#new

UA 342
STEAMFITTERS

havik

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #39 on: Aug 10, 2009, 11:10:26 PM »
i think since BJ went up a class to fight GSP then GSP should go up a weight class and fight silva. i think that would really test him

sorry dude GSP is an amazing fighter but he would not stand a chance against silva. not taking any thing from GSP. i think some of the other 185 guys might be a better match. GSP is just too small his wrestling is good but he does not have the size or strength to match Silva in a take down fight. striking hands down goes to Silva. again GSP is great its just mathmatics. BJJ also has to go to Silva. look at his camp. all legends. i think a good match or pairing would be Henderson and GSP. both wrestlers GSP has the better BJJ and prob striking Hendo is bigger and is a tough SOB.
GSP and Silva would be a big let down.
just my .2

GA Runner [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Aug 11, 2009, 07:30:11 AM »
idk.... gsp is a pretty good striker. it might be interesting to watch but i agree with you i personally would give the advantage to silva even though gsp is one of my favorites
89' 4Runner