• Turtle Points: -287
  • Male Posts: 1,083
  • Member since Jul '07
  • Shes traveling to many celestial worlds
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
atv
« on: Jan 13, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »
I been looking for an ATV Apprenticeship one that's in the United States, with no luck! I need help, even though I graduated from college with a certificate in Web Design I still have no job, after a lot of sent applications for those jobs.  :mad: its been only month since I been out, but sent tons of applications  :shake_head:

So am looking to a different career with doing stuff with ATV's and snowmobiles and stuff, any :help:
85 Marble' Black and White (x-cab)
84 RedTurtle' Red with White Top added Marlin Turtle Shift Knob (All Stock) :silly:

Steve_925

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -86
  • Male Posts: 1,876
  • Member since Feb '07
  • F***in catalina wine mixer
    • View Profile
Re: atv
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2009, 09:55:46 PM »
you ever think about starting your own web design company. you get a good reputaion and word travels fast
1973 HILUX build up-------> http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=48133.new#new

UA 342
STEAMFITTERS

REG535 [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -287
  • Male Posts: 1,083
  • Member since Jul '07
  • Shes traveling to many celestial worlds
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2009, 07:13:14 AM »
I no clients and no credit lol, buy maybe, I really want cash now though. I have no idea but I have to do something to support myself soon
85 Marble' Black and White (x-cab)
84 RedTurtle' Red with White Top added Marlin Turtle Shift Knob (All Stock) :silly:

Talon84x4

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 375
  • Male Posts: 919
  • Member since Mar '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2009, 12:24:27 PM »
Sounds like a tough situation. I would try to start my own business with side jobs and such to build a client base, or what you mentioned about atv work maybe try to find a shop that you can start out in, helping out, cleaning up, etc.  :twocents:
Low & Slow 84 PU - http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=31982.0
Central Valley Crawlers