Author Topic: 85 Toy under re-construction!  (Read 2147 times)

superstarai

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
85 Toy under re-construction!
« on: Jul 10, 2004, 01:14:47 PM »
 It will feature a narrowed front end (dovetailed) Narrowed rear end, bobbed bed to shackles. 4crawler's rear bumper , rock sliders with black grip tape, interior cage, corbeau fx1 red/black seats with 5 point harness, rhino lined stuff in the floor, swap out auto to w-56 5speed, dual t-cases, mc-08 adapter, rear twin stick, both axles trussed/4crawlers skid plate stuff, Longfields super axle kit for both axles, budbuilt x-member, low profile drain plugs in all drain holes where they fit, rhino lined bed, tool box, 45 degree angled tire carrier, powertank kit from aor, aor fiberglass fenders, hood with 2pin, ipf (arb) headlights or ipfs driving lights mounted to the new shorter grille, badlands front bumper, aor filp u-bolts with bumpstomps, high steer kit (marlins) 31 or 32 inch new offroad tires, pics for u guys! Front exo-cage, offroad solutions through the fender shock mounts, aor's through the bed shock mounts 14" skyjacker plaintum shocks. Custom made snorkel trough the hood not the fender!  :ladys-man:Bfe offroad rear shackles. Custom aluinum raditor shround from gradys extreme. Lc enginerring heavy duty raditor, billit aluinimum flex fan, lc's new double row timing chain kit (basically a new front end) Send my efi plenuum to them to make it work with their bigger throttle body, 160-210 amp alternator, dyna-batt battery, new fuse box, lc disturbtor/lc wires, lc's valve cover black with kn breathers. Toyota red antiferze! engine comparment painted black, underneath all painted black including frame except axles, lc's dry sump oil pan kit. Double/Triple roll bar, ipf offroad lights, big cb antenna, cb radio. Tinted windows, sunroof, dexluxe or sr5 tachometer. Axles painted some nice cool color! Brakes uprgraded and lines, fuel cell mounted in bed, Professionally painted to the stock year with the dashes on the hood you know what i mean dont u? Not sure what color though. Then lots of inside engine work, then turbo charged from lc. Then i will be ready to do some suspension setup work. Then some 35-37 inch tires! Maybe some wheel spacers too. Tubed doors too. Cool color painted inner doors. Aors door alunium door panels. Iam all done! Lots of time and money spent. I hope to have all this down in at least 4 years max hopefully. See ya around on the trails with you awseme guys! Cant wait to play with you in the hills in the rocks or wherever! :beerchug: :wave: :thumbs: :biggthumpup: :driving: