Author Topic: redding pick and pull, IFS front LSD, already got the cover off  (Read 1350 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
black SUPRA, has got an LSD, but its a 7.5 LSD, good for that daily driver IFS truck youve got.....

TOMARROW IS THERE LAST TURKEY DAY HALF PRICE THING.

couldnt figure out why the cover wouldnt pry off....till it snapped off and I found a bolt that I missed....even though I thought I got it.....need a 17mm socket and two 14mm box end wrenches. pull the driveshafts with the 14s and drop out the LSD     should be less then 50 bucks as a complete third is less then 50? thats during this half price sale though....

http://www.4x4wire.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=850240&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=6&vc=1

I think thats for page 6.....but the picture on page six is the LSD thats in that rear end

just thought I would post it up....its not mine, and I cannot pull it.......I leave tomarrow morning for eugene oregon....so, not gonna happen
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
anybody gonna try and go get this???
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
the rear 7.5 and fronts aren't compatible
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
if you read that link...theyre saying it will.....BUT ok, didnt know......didnt really  read up....I saw that it was a 7.5 instead of the eight I was hoping it was, and then searched to see if it really was a 7.5, came across that link...so I passed on what I saw online and at pick and pull