Author Topic: Catalitic Covert theif caught!! LOL  (Read 7989 times)

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
Re: Catalitic Covert theif caught!! LOL
« Reply #30 on: Sep 23, 2007, 03:43:43 PM »
as far as the pics, i agree if it was a security camera their would be a lot of them around the facility... however either they have a amera within 10 feet of another one (the chevy is in the middle of both pics, but the pics were taken from different sides), or someone inside the building took them, if you look @ the one with the girl, it appears there is a window sill and you can definately see the glass, also a security camera would not have been able to take a pciture of the cat under the vehicle on the ground
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

fatt_matt

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 545
  • Member since Mar '07
  • jeeps and toys can get along
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Sep 23, 2007, 04:11:53 PM »
those pics are sweet.

hahahaha. dumbasses
Jeep

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Sep 23, 2007, 04:53:22 PM »
as far as the pics, i agree if it was a security camera their would be a lot of them around the facility... however either they have a amera within 10 feet of another one (the chevy is in the middle of both pics, but the pics were taken from different sides), or someone inside the building took them, if you look @ the one with the girl, it appears there is a window sill and you can definately see the glass, also a security camera would not have been able to take a pciture of the cat under the vehicle on the ground
Obviously, not a hard mounted camera, is it?
Being PG&E (if that was on their property) the likelyhood of a camera handy is quite good when you consider how often things get documented by photo and sent electronically for doing business.  Then again, we don't know the whole story with the pics at hand.  :inthedark:  :dunno:
remember when I said this?

Yota Up

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Member since Feb '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Sep 23, 2007, 07:31:41 PM »
If your gonna steal a cat. converter, make sure you got a skinny ass that can fit under the rig!   :rofl2: 

They just hit some of the city rigs in Portland, Oregon and it was reported that 5 rigs were missing the cats, and it was gonna cost $7000 to fix it!?  Hell, I'll replace them for $2000 and still make a profit!

It's OREGON.  They're doing you a favor.  Why would you want to put another back on?
We don't need no stinkin' cats...

Joking aside, glad they were busted.  You rock for getting those pictures.  RIGHT ON.  Thank you.

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Sep 23, 2007, 09:16:44 PM »
It's OREGON. 

Huh? Oregon? PG&E? Not in Oregon, unless I missed something... :dunno:  :headscratch:

Edit: Oh, that part! :smack:  Got it! Nevermind :outtahere: