Author Topic: 85Runner built/ with trailer  (Read 2860 times)

FatAzzRunner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -191
  • Male Posts: 448
  • Member since Jul '02
  • Kansas, Flexin on cowpatties
    • View Profile
85Runner built/ with trailer
« on: Aug 20, 2007, 04:26:00 AM »
I have decided to go back to school.  I don’t have time to wheel right now and whats worse, my house is falling apart.  I have spent 2K in the last 2 weeks on stupid little crap that is happening to my house.  This is not a sob story, just the facts.  I need the cash to pay off some debt so I can go to school and not have to work O.T.

-85 Runner
-22re
-Motor runs pretty well, It starts everytime/1st time, even after sitting for months.
-Tranny Good-5 spd.
-Dual Cases/4.7 case built by Marlin not me/Dual case adapt. is also Marlin (220:1 crawl ratio)/Marlin speedo cable extension.
-Front axle/85 front end/30 spline Longs BRAND NEW(1 trip but didnt get to wheel for more than about 4 hours due to weather)/2" Marlin Spacers/All-Pro Hysteer/ARP hysteer knuckle studs & ARP hub studs/Trail-Gear Front axle truss/All-Pro low profile diff plugs/5.29 Yukons with lifetime warranty/Detroit Locker/8"pipe cap diff. protection/Complete NEW Trail-Gear front knuckle rebuild kit & wheel bearings (not installed yet)
-Rear Axle/85 rear end/Stock inners/Newer wheel bearings and seals/2" Marlin Spacers/8" pipe cap diff. protection/5.29 Yukon gears/Yukon Spool.
-Full Cage front and rear
-Tube Doors
-Sliders
-Brand new Sky T-case skid/Had to cut out a notch to get the front square shaft to clear.
-High Angle rear drive shaft
-New Hi-Lift jack
-Square front drive shaft-extra beefy
-Rear bobbed around 20-21"s
-Front fenders have been replaced and are not cut but need to be to clear the tires. 
-Hood has a gap in it between fender due to a flop but can be easily replaced.
-All-Pro suspension front and rear/works well
-37"MTR's / some rock rash and little cuts, nothing bad or anything to worry about/Spare is like brand new.  Never had a slow leak in ANY of these tires, they were aired to 5 psi. for about 5 months and still were at 4.5-5psi depending on the weather.
-15x8 Black rockcrawler wheels/2.5" backspacing/ lots of rockrash but all hold air and I have never had a slow leak flat/Spare like brand new.
-High Bling Longfield shifter knob on tranny
-Tube front bumper
-Jeep bikini top
-2 sets of doors/one set not bad but not great/one set is pretty descent.
-Pioneer CD player/I would be glad to keep it if someone doesnt want it.
-Brand newly installed Hydro Assist steering/works like a freakin charm.
-Ammo Can center console/holds a bunch-o-:pokinit:.
-Outback Air Co2 Tank
-Ammo cans in bed for tools.
-Traction bar/Works but could be reworked for better results.

*** This rig is not a mall cruiser, it does have body damage to it and needs a windshield thrown in it, But you point this rig at something and for the most part, it will go up it.

***I WILL NOT PART THIS RIG OUT AT THIS TIME, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO****

I also have few spare parts.  I have a complete rear axle and some spare inner stock front axles.  I might have a spare driveshaft or 2 (square shafts) maybe a couple driveshaft yokes and some spare t-case PARTS.

*** I am wanting to sell this with a trailer as well.  It is a very nice 18’ trailer with a nice diamond plate tool box bolted to the trailer for storage.  The tool box is big, it held all my spares, tools, chairs, straps….everything.  Trailer was new in ’05 I believe and the toolbox was new in ’06.

Location: Derby, Kansas Willing to deliver within a reasonable distance or meet partway. 

*** I am willing to separate the trailer from the rig but would like to sell as a whole.**

Package deal of $8500.00.  That is the trailer and rig and spare parts.  Runner by itself….$7000.00 OBO.
Trailer by itself….$1500.00 OBO.

85 Runner, 5" All-Pro Extreme Lift, Complete Marlin T-Case with new TS 4.7 gears, Super Birfields(Longfields), 5:29's, Detroited front, Spooled rear, 36" TSL's, Bikini top.

Yes, Livin in Kansas sucks azz!!

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
Re: 85Runner built/ with trailer
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2007, 04:40:08 AM »
slick rig, good luck on the sale
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

gtoyonrocks

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 977
  • Member since Dec '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20, 2007, 05:08:36 PM »
That's a nice truck, I'm kicking myself in the ass for not buying something that was already built. Good luck, I'm sure you'll get what your asking.
1985 toy, Hybrid 20r/22r on propane, 30splines, custom built leaf packs, welded front and rear diffs, dual ultimate crawler, full hydro, full exo, flat bed, 37' mtrs

fatt_matt

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 545
  • Member since Mar '07
  • jeeps and toys can get along
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »
nice rig... man!   just a little far from california..
Jeep

porkchop

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 630
  • Member since Jun '07
  • Yeah 2 @ 1 time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2007, 08:45:11 PM »
Super nice rig man looks to be well worth should sell quick!
85 TRUCK AUSSIE IN FRONT LINCON AROUND BACK MARLIN 4" SPRINGS UP FRONT WITH 63 CHEVYS ON BACK. REBUILT 22R WITH CRAWL CAM AND FEW OTHER THINGS NOTHING HUGE JUST WAITING TO GET PROPANE ON IT. RUNNIN 35'S M/T WITH MY LONGFIELDS 30 SPLINE SUPER AXLES. 4.7's IN T-CASE AND ON THE WAY WITH DUAL CASES. FULL HYDRO WITH TG ROCK ASSULT PUMP AND 2 X 6 AG RAM

FatAzzRunner [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -191
  • Male Posts: 448
  • Member since Jul '02
  • Kansas, Flexin on cowpatties
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Aug 25, 2007, 09:05:49 PM »
Well guys,

I have decided to keep it for now.  I just got a job offer in Alabama so I am gonna haul it up there with me and see how much time I can come up with to go wheelin.

Thanks for the posts though guys
85 Runner, 5" All-Pro Extreme Lift, Complete Marlin T-Case with new TS 4.7 gears, Super Birfields(Longfields), 5:29's, Detroited front, Spooled rear, 36" TSL's, Bikini top.

Yes, Livin in Kansas sucks azz!!

AlohaDave

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 40
  • Member since Jul '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Aug 25, 2007, 10:09:19 PM »
Aloha,

Congrats on the new job offer!   Glad to see you can keep your rig. 

Being a '85 4Runner wheeler myself, it makes me sad when I hear about some one who has to sell his rig.   Guess it's because I've been there, too. 

Good luck and have a safe move!!!   

Had  to do that too many times myself.