Author Topic: WTT 5.29 motives and $75 for 4.88 motives or comparable NEW  (Read 1038 times)

BoG-ToY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
what the title says, Ive got a brand new set of 5.29 motive, I will give you my two motives and 75 bucks for  a set of brand new 4.88 motives, one set of gears was installed into the third, but never run....I didnt like the first pattern, took it apart and never put it back together, so it will have a little locktight in the holes on the ring...and, the grove where you stake the nut, I rounded off the sharp edges on the threads cuz it was cutting the nut and make metal shavings, so I just took a small polish wheel and rounded them.....if you dont get it I will have to show pictures.....doesnt affect much, basically instead of a U grove its got a V grove

Let me know if interested with a PM, or make me a counter offer,

also, one set has cardboard outer box and foam halfshells, one only has foam halfshells for shipping in, but will wrap with celofane and box tightly in peanuts
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
ok, also, if youve got NEWER gears, maybe a trade with cash in the other direction, bought 4.88s and werent enough?   but only low miles......or, will trade your built low mileage third for my unbuilt thirds, although the Ive got lockrights on both....one new and one used so that would have to be worked out....... but just a thought   just let me know what youve got and want or whatever.....nomatter what this will work out weird
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.