Author Topic: 92 lifted runner  (Read 1891 times)

Thumper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 63
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
92 lifted runner
« on: May 13, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »
Ok guys ive been building this runner now for awhile now and im just tired of it and want too get rid of it, its a 1992 sr5 4 runner power windows and locks its got a factory toyota shortblock in it with only 60,000 miles on it, motor came out of a friends 2wd yota that got wrecked its all highway miles he drives about 125 miles a day too work and back motor had lots of power.
put it in runner few months back with new clutch and throwoutand pilot bearings, motor is out of time right now and eather has leak in rear main or oilpan im betting its the pan i put a 4x4 pan on it and dont think the silocone stuck very good so leaks a lil. interior is in fare condition just had the carpet out and steam cleaned and shampood everything because the previous owner dident take good care and it was nasty.
its a 5 speed, with 5.29s front and rear manual hubs, its got a superlift 4.5 inch suspension lift all the way around, front needs new cams too be put into allighment, its got 35 bfg mud terrains on mickythompson wheels.
 would make someone a dd or you could cut out the ifs and straight axel swap it and have a sweet trail rig, im just tired  :sleeping:of it and frustraited with it  :hammerhead:and wanting something else ive got too many toys and need too thin the herd. so if you put back into time i think i got the timeing belt a tooth off, fixed the oil leak and bought new cams for the suspenion or just cut it out and straight axel swaped it you would be ready too rock and roll.
its located in oklahoma just outside of muskogee or about 40 mins from tulsa. asking 4800.00 as is.
if i get time im prob going too pull cover back off and fix timeing issue in the next few weeks but ive been working on my 86 trail rig so ive lost interest in this. my loss is your gain, this is a good deal if you add it up put about 400 into it and have a good rig, these are going for around 4000 too 5000 stock so your getting a steal.
will get pics this week and post up.
pm me for more details.
thanks
adam
If you didn't make it, and it ain't broke, you didn't try hard enough.

fatt_matt

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 545
  • Member since Mar '07
  • jeeps and toys can get along
    • View Profile
Re: 92 lifted runner
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »
sounds pretty intriguing!!!

can not wait for pictures..
Jeep

Thumper [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 08:57:34 PM »
i should have pics up this weekend prob sat afternoon into the evening, sorry ive been working late and i am buying a house and havent had time too go take pics of my runner its at my dads so thats why i havent posted pics yet, i have a few of it when it was being built on here in another thread if you wanna search threw my posted in threads.
thanks
will get pics up this weekend.
thanks
adam

Thumper [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 07:33:57 PM »
Ok have pics but cant get  them down too the low size without them being like the size of a quarter so whoever wants pics or can size them down let me know ill email them too you
thanks
adam

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2007, 08:02:19 PM »

clean runner  :beerchug:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Thumper [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Dec '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2007, 08:06:26 PM »
thanks man im gonna have too check on that link u told me about.
thanks
adam