Author Topic: Friends, who needs em?  (Read 4425 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Friends, who needs em?
« Reply #30 on: Mar 31, 2007, 12:15:30 PM »
And yeah what is up with all the teenage girls on there with with pics of them in bathing suits?   

Why do you think 31 year olds like myself are on there?  Whoa, that kinda sounds creepier when I say it out loud :shudder:  Seriously, another similar age friend of mine is on my friends list.  I was checkin out her friends to see if there was anything my age on her list I could scope on :eyebrow: , then I see this cute younger girl on her list so I check her out.  I always go straight to pics, so I'm perusing them and see some shots of her and a friend mud wrestling in skimpy bikinis at the lake.  I read down her profile and see how much she's into partying and drinking (  :reg: I hate the "standard redding party girls"), then get to her age and find out it's her 16 year old niece :yikes:

Gee, they wonder why pedafiles flock to the site like trailer trash to walmart on the first.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Apr 01, 2007, 11:01:41 AM »
yeah and they lie to they will say they are 19 when they are like 16. so beware

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #32 on: Apr 01, 2007, 11:04:00 AM »
I hate myspace  but it is the only way 2 keep in contact with some peps  so it stays for now. theres that little butten  "delete"     it works wonders
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Apr 01, 2007, 09:13:12 PM »
yeah and they lie to they will say they are 19 when they are like 16. so beware

No kiddin!  I was renting a room from a friend and her 14 year old daughter kept gettin pissed off cause they kept deleting her and her friends' accounts cause they were saying they were older. 
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Apr 02, 2007, 12:04:56 AM »
Interestingly enough, I just located some friends from HS I haven't seen in a while.  :thumbs: 

Of course, I think I check my myspace prolly 1-2 times a week.  Anyone that really matters is either on here, or I talk to everyday.  or both!
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent