Author Topic: In need of a spotter  (Read 2626 times)

ZukIzzy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -113
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
In need of a spotter
« on: Oct 16, 2006, 05:27:20 PM »
Hey all Looks like My spotter will not make the Cal Access event in Tulare this weekend 21st and 22nd. If anybody would like to give it a shot I am open, experiance is prefered but beggers can't be choosers.

Wayne
951 232 5935

toyotajoe

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 268
  • Member since Aug '03
  • IM HERE FOR A GOOD TIME NOT A LONG TIME
    • View Profile
Re: In need of a spotter
« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2006, 06:56:09 PM »
Hey I will be down there with a bunch of people running the rocks and helping out with the event. If you need some help look me up out there. Im with 4play-4wheelers and Blue Devil Products. I will hve my flat bed toy out there primer grey with exo and T/R beadlocks. Look me up. Later Joe :beer:
04 F-350 towing my 84 x-cab on 37's

I would rather put ifs on my truck than buy from Trail Gear

Shoyrtt

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Male Posts: 1,294
  • Member since Feb '05
  • VH Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2006, 10:02:23 PM »
Wayne made it! :clap2:
JOIN THE BLUE RIBBON COALITION!

http://www.sharetrails.org/

ZukIzzy [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23, 2006, 07:47:12 AM »
Wayne made it! :clap2:

And Won it in the 35" and under class, using Eric Hackneys dad as my spotter. If you don't know Eric Hackney drives the Bad A$$ Frankentoy 76 in Prorock and Werock. We battled both days and I was able to get by Him a 2 local toys to take the win. It was a small event but Rich did a great job of working with what he had and making a fun event fot the spectators and the compeditors.

Wayne

Shoyrtt

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Feb '05
  • VH Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 23, 2006, 08:40:35 AM »
:bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:
Zukizzy, now champion of the rocks! :driving:
Was the Izzy family able to make it up to the event on Sunday?

ZukIzzy [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 23, 2006, 09:29:34 AM »
Yes Kathleen and Nicole drove up in the magnum on saturday night and I took Talor and Zack up friday as the pit crew.

It was a cool event. the rock crawl was small and moslty fractured granite with very few small enough to stack. The moving rocks made for some interesting lines and lots of broken parts. My carnage list reads about normal, 1 d44 Warn chromo inner, which wedged itself in the knuckle causing the steering to bind, which with the big piston Howe box sheered all the studs off the top of the driver knuckle then bent the crap out of the high steer arm. about an hour fix.

The sand drags were right next to the Crawl area. we got to watch that during down times and at night. When Kathleen saw that....Well I think I am gonna be building a drag jeep soon.

Wayne

Shoyrtt

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Feb '05
  • VH Runner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Oct 23, 2006, 01:37:01 PM »
Yes Kathleen and Nicole drove up in the magnum on saturday night and I took Talor and Zack up friday as the pit crew.

It was a cool event. the rock crawl was small and moslty fractured granite with very few small enough to stack. The moving rocks made for some interesting lines and lots of broken parts. My carnage list reads about normal, 1 d44 Warn chromo inner, which wedged itself in the knuckle causing the steering to bind, which with the big piston Howe box sheered all the studs off the top of the driver knuckle then bent the crap out of the high steer arm. about an hour fix.

The sand drags were right next to the Crawl area. we got to watch that during down times and at night. When Kathleen saw that....Well I think I am gonna be building a drag jeep soon.

Wayne
OK give it up. :yupyup: We know the D44 always has some carnage, but how many other rigs did you end up fixing? :flamer: Kathleen in a sand dragster. :idea: She was the slowest soccer mom in Menifee in the Jeep. Then she gets the the Magnum and should have been the fastest. I did see a nice Z06 down there a while back, so the sand dragster guarantees she remains the fastest. :driving:

ZukIzzy [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Oct 23, 2006, 02:16:20 PM »
OK give it up. :yupyup: We know the D44 always has some carnage, but how many other rigs did you end up fixing? :flamer: Kathleen in a sand dragster. :idea: She was the slowest soccer mom in Menifee in the Jeep. Then she gets the the Magnum and should have been the fastest. I did see a nice Z06 down there a while back, so the sand dragster guarantees she remains the fastest. :driving:

Just a loaned a few tools, I was Mr mom on friday and saturday so me Taylor and Zack watched drags and played at the expo alot. then sunday was too busy to work on other rigs. I will do a write up when I can.

Wayne