Author Topic: need help!  (Read 2263 times)

yotagirl17

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 0
  • Member since Jul '06
    • View Profile
need help!
« on: Jul 31, 2006, 12:32:18 AM »
my boyfriend owns a 1994 toyota pickup extnded cab and for our anniversary he wants truck parts. i was wondering if anyone knows of any web sites for truck parts so i can compair prices cuz...as you know... parts are expensive. so let me know please...thank you  :)

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
Re: need help!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2006, 12:34:00 AM »
Heres a pretty good one right here:
http://www.marlincrawler.com/
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »
:rofl2:  That's a good one chris!  You really should consider quality and customer service when looking for parts, not just price.  If you're looking for parts to make his truck pretty, you're in the wrong place, but if you're looking to make it strong and capable you're here!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jul 31, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »
my boyfriend owns a 1994 toyota pickup extnded cab and for our anniversary he wants truck parts. i was wondering if anyone knows of any web sites for truck parts so i can compair prices cuz...as you know... parts are expensive. so let me know please...thank you  :)

What kind of parts are you looking for? Parts that will male the truck more capable for off road or dress up parts. 'Cause regardless of what they say...parts ain't parts!
« Last Edit: Jul 31, 2006, 10:12:16 AM by abnormaltoy »
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Rocksurfer

• Momentum Man
  • Turtle Points: 730
  • Male Posts: 13,860
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Lego Enforcement
    • View Profile
    • Spinnin4s 4x4 Club
« Reply #4 on: Jul 31, 2006, 10:05:10 AM »
Heres a pretty good one right here:
http://www.marlincrawler.com/
I've heard that they have some pretty good parts too. :gap:
The Ghost-Rider/Ghost Runner

No matter how far you fall, the ground will always catch you

jimbo74

• Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jul 31, 2006, 10:09:39 AM »
this user posted last night i nthe shoutbox that she was looking for truck art

i reffered her to customtacos.com they do a lot of bling stuff there
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jul 31, 2006, 10:13:03 AM »
this user posted last night i nthe shoutbox that she was looking for truck art

i reffered her to customtacos.com they do a lot of bling stuff there

I kind of figured it would be dress up the disco truck parts.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

yotagirl17 [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Female Posts: 0
  • Member since Jul '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jul 31, 2006, 03:44:58 PM »
im not trying to make this truck look "pretty" flopp that. this is a mans truck and i dont even try make my own trucks look pretty

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jul 31, 2006, 04:02:26 PM »
im not trying to make this truck look "pretty" flopp that. this is a mans truck and i dont even try make my own trucks look pretty

No harm meant! What are you looking for? Trail armor, gearing...give us some ideas.
And watch the F bomb

EDIT: a dollar amount would help too

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jul 31, 2006, 04:36:23 PM »
Understandable misunderstanding considering what the Captn posted. We don't know you and you didn't say who your BF is if he is on here.
"truck parts" is a huge field. Whittling it down to a price range and idea of what you are looking for would help.
And we prefer not to have F bomb's thrown around willy nilly       

:rofl:

Carry on.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Jul 31, 2006, 04:39:25 PM »
Understandable misunderstanding considering what the Captn posted. We don't know you and you didn't say who your BF is if he is on here.
"truck parts" is a huge field. Whittling it down to a price range and idea of what you are looking for would help.
And we prefer not to have F bomb's thrown around willy nilly       

:rofl:

Carry on.

Is that Mrs. Willy nilly?

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)