Author Topic: SAS parts, 4.3 TBI, 85' front axle, 88' rear axle for sale  (Read 4736 times)

Duckman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Oct '03
  • Samurai master
    • View Profile
I was in the process of doing a SAS with engine swap but just do not have any time to finish (cant have everything laying around either)  I've got a 85' front axle, completely finished with highsteer, draglink, tierod, pitman arm, and new cruiser rotors, all bearings and seals are new oem.  I've got the All Pro SAS parts with 5" front springs and shackles.  I've got 4" rears (56" long) and lift shackles, all new f+r mounts, Bilstein shocks.  I've got an 89' 4.3 TBI complete for install with weld in motor mounts from Downey.  It has all the accesories (serpentine) and is compeletly repainted with Edelbrock valve covers.  Engine has had every new gasket and seal replaced.  Pretty much everything you need to drop in a 4.3 and do an SAS with wide track axles for sale.  Either I sell all my parts or just pack it all up in storage and wait because I don't want to get rid of only half my stuff.  
Don't make fun of my tiny driveshaft!!!

toyotaboy

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 238
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
how about prices????
rest in peace Effay

01 taco needs, duals, front axle, linked rear, exo...

85 extra cab/cab for sale with efi harness. no drivetrain, will sell, make offer

wheeloverhondas

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Aug '02
  • MY CAMEL HAS NO HAIR!
    • View Profile
prices would be cool
87 xj, dana44/60, welded front and rear,hysteer being made,38s,and lots more

98runner chevota

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -100
  • Male Posts: 361
  • Member since Dec '02
  • PoP pOp Fizz fIZZ oh it must be a BIRF. It is!!
    • View Profile
    • PortlandBusinessGraphics.com
yes how about some prices i always have somebody that needs these parts.

mark
1998 4runner with 4.3 liter Chevy vortex/ turbo 400/ 205 tcase/ hi pinion 44 up front with 4.88 arbs front and rear/ rear is a turbo with 4.88s/ 63" Chevy's in rear with 5 in Chevy's in front/

Off Kilter

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 82
  • Male Posts: 56
  • Member since Sep '03
  • Get it.....
    • View Profile
I will buy the axle right away, my buddy needs it.  Let me know how much.  I would also be intrested in the 4.3.

Eric
Till the wheels fall off

Duckman [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '03
  • Samurai master
    • View Profile
Duh, did I forget prices...   front axle: $900 comes with red painted hysteer arms, all new everything except stock 4cyl. diff, tie rods, drag link, stabilizer kit, pitman arm, FJ-80 ends, 1.5" spacers, spring pad, vented rotors.  Only assembly is putting your diff in, bolting spindles on, adjust bearings.  (I can sell you a good IFS steering box for an extra $150)

Front 5" springs with shackles and flip kit: $275 (already welded on front hanger and tubes, you need to buy at All Pro)

Rear 56" leafs, 4" lift with new shackles, new weld on front perches and shackle perch (for you 88' and older frames), weld on axle mounts, braided brake line, bilstein shocks (5100) $600

4.3 TBI with computer, all accesories, downey weld in motor mounts, edelbrock chrome valve covers, all you need is aftermarket computer harness: $1000 (engine had 120K when I pulled it.  I installed all new gaskets, head, valve, intake. new timing chain.  It is on a pallet right now but I would recommend picking up with truck (cannot UPS) It needs a new distributor because the old one has play in the upper bushing(why install worn out garbage)

Rear axle: out of a stock 88' truck, hasn't been touched, $300

If you need something to be shipped, leaf springs cost between 150 and 100 bucks to go cross country so figure accordingly.  
All suspension components are NEW, engine and front axle have been refurbished. Suspension parts have all new bushings and hardware.

I would also like to sell the front, rear, engine, and axle as whole units.  I will not sell only pieces of each kit.

I am not crazy either:screwy:

jvmin

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Jul '03
  • Welcome to the Forums
    • View Profile
Duckman [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '03
  • Samurai master
    • View Profile
Milford, Pennsylvania (northeast where NJ and NY meet up with PA)

4runner

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 103
  • Male Posts: 300
  • Member since Sep '03
  • I Love My Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
  I live in clarion county in pennsylvania. I am interested in your front axle with hysteer arms and acessorys.
Can I get your phone number so I can call you? My number is (814)797-0237. I could probably drive to pick it up.
built not bought 89 4runner
vortec v8, r151, dual cases
4link 1/4 elliptical

Duckman [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Oct '03
  • Samurai master
    • View Profile
Sorry, I cannot sell just the front axle unless you want to buy all of the stuff also.  I could take out the v-6 if you weren't interested in that.  I would have to sell all of the suspension stuff or nothing at all, total would be $3000.  write me back if your still interested.