Author Topic: The bussiness on this hoby  (Read 1325 times)

4corredor

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Member since May '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
The bussiness on this hoby
« on: May 26, 2006, 01:07:24 PM »
Hi all,

I just wanted to take the time to thank and share my past experiences I've had with the people on this business as I have been building my 4runner.

Let me start by thanking Marlin Crawler and his staff.  Steve you rock man!  I could not say anything better about your customer service.  Thanks man, I really appreciated.

Second, I had to reduce my Body Lift after I install the Marlin Crawler Trail Flex kit.  The 4runner ended up unnecessarily too tall.  So, the Drivetrain lift also had to be reduced and the following happened:

BudBuilt re-pressed the t-case x-member for free.  Is that cool or what?  What a nice guy!

Roger Brown exchanged the motor mount spacers for free too!  Again, is that cool or what? Another example of a great person, excellent customer service and support.

I just want to end-up by saying that I am glad and proud to be part of this community and to thank these great Americans for what they do and how they do it.  Let me tell you... in other parts of the world this does not happen.  Only money talks.

Looking forward to one day meet these people on the trail and invite them over to dinner at my campsite. :beerchug:

4corredor

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
Re: The bussiness on this hoby
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 07:46:58 PM »
i have met roger and marlin, both are very cool guys, i have a few 4crawler products nad a marlin clutch on my truck, i plan on getting jim's shock mounts soon as well.... all 3 of them are great companies/people
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 07:51:27 PM »
I have only heard good things about these 3 too. My local guru/mechanic deals with all of them and has nothing but good things to say. It's nice to know there are still some people who care about people and not just the bottom line. Good business is a combination of both.  :beerchug:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

Ramrod

• smelling like vag and loving it
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -59
  • Male Posts: 3,600
  • Member since Jan '05
  • fully bodied & Fully getting it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 04:22:42 PM »
without marlin and bobby long we'd all be driving jeeps--quote taken from kyotas Pbb sig line

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 04:24:53 PM »
without marlin and bobby long we'd all be driving jeeps--quote taken from kyotas Pbb sig line
:nope: i would drive a zuki :cheese:
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 06:17:52 PM »

:reg:

I'd go back to hiking!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)