Author Topic: 89 4Runner DX Nice Stock Condition  (Read 1282 times)

benman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 7
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Upwego!
    • View Profile
89 4Runner DX Nice Stock Condition
« on: May 19, 2005, 07:36:43 PM »
If you have any questions or want to see the truck in person please send me an e-mail imbenman@yahoo.com

PICS:

LOCATED IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ
PRICE: $4200

I'm selling my truck to upgrade. Its in very nice shape with no rust, rips in the seats or major blemishes in the paint. It has 128k miles and has been well maintained by its past two owners and myself. It has the 22RE motor which is in great running condition, ready for many more miles. The 5 speed W56 transmission has no trouble and the clutch (which I think may be the origonal one) is fine. Gear driven t-case shifts no problems.

No modifications have been done to this truck aside from Pro Comp shocks, an Alpine CD player with polk speakers and nice dark (but legal) smoke window tint. It has Toyota wheels off a late '90's 4Runner that look great on the truck. The tires are fair (probably about 30% left) and are Dunlops in the front and Michelins in the rear. I also have a set of aftermarket aluminum wheels (Alcoa look-alikes) with 30" BFG All Terains if you prefer them. The tires and wheels that are on it ride much better and are actually larger than the BFG's. Plus the other wheels stick out farther and throw mud all over the truck.

The interior is in great shape, it has vinyl floors for durability and easy cleaning. The front seat covers don't look like they've been off since the truck was new. The rear seats have no tears but have a thin stain across where they fold down onto the bed of the truck. It has vent windows and the rear window works fine from the key and the switch. The paint is in great shape and is not faded, as well as the top. The top has never been off by myself or the previous owner who was a woman. The first owners were an older couple in Prescott so I doubt the top has ever been off. Needless to say all the interior panels and trip peices are in place and in great shape. It does have a very interesting color scheme and is one of a kind (it grows on you).

I've taken it four wheeling a couple of times and have been very impressed where this thing can go. However, I want to do more than this truck can do and am looking to upgrade to something with a solid axle.
Thanks,
Ben

wheelinyotagirl

• Internet Lassies
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 200
  • Female Posts: 274
  • Member since Jan '05
  • I'm awesome
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 89 4Runner DX Nice Stock Condition
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 09:58:55 PM »
I really wish I could take that off yer hands its perfect but I havent sold my car yet.  Why don't you just straight axle the 4runner?
Go to www.friendsofthehighlakes.com and show your support, help reverse trail closures!

Westy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 109
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: 89 4Runner DX Nice Stock Condition
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 07:25:55 AM »
Ive seen this truck...this is a nice truck, well taken care of.

TTT

good luck selling...

'86 Pickup flatbed...