Author Topic: Project '80 toy with 22RE/W56 and flatbed  (Read 5031 times)

BMFN_TOY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -7
  • Male Posts: 209
  • Member since May '02
  • If you can't get over it, go home!!
    • View Profile
Project '80 toy with 22RE/W56 and flatbed
« on: Jan 17, 2005, 08:53:14 PM »
I've got a project '80 toy for sale that has a '95 22RE swapped in with almost new V6 radiator along with the '95 W56 tranny (also has all the '95 exhaust and Flowmaster muffler). Rear of Cab has been cut out 4runner style and the "bed" has been shortened to a little bigger than the length of the Extra cab section of a second gen truck and attached directly to cab with front of bed cut out (was going to section another roof/rear cab section to make a first gen xtra cab but never got around to it). Has I believe Honda bucket seats, an AllPro Incab cage that's been "Improved upon", IFS box w/pitman. Also,frame behind "extracab/bed" area has a flatbed. Cab is very straight along with the doors and fenders (fenders have been cut for big tires though), "bed" area on Pass. Side is a little dented but not bad. I will sell as is or consider parting out everything if the big items like motor, tranny and cab/frame sell first.......does NOT include t-case, drivelines, springs, shackles, axles or tires/wheels (it's basically just the frame up)......have 2 titles for this, one to register for street and 1 for Offroad only (is currently Greenstickered) looking for $1250 obo

Thanks
Jeff

Only pics I have right now, I'll get more tomorrow.....The flatbed no longer has the spare tire carrier on it (I removed it but still have it)

« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2005, 02:57:07 PM by BMFN_TOY »

BMFN_TOY [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
Re: Project '80 toy with 22RE/W56 and flatbed
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2005, 06:15:19 AM »
WILL CONSIDER TRADES! I need some 8 lug beadlocks, 42" TSL's or IROKS, FULL Hydro steering....whatcha got?

Thanks
Jeff

crawlingturtle

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 640
  • Male Posts: 147
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2005, 05:06:52 PM »
How much for everything minus the tranny?  Is the frame bent or straight? Has the truck been in any accidents?  How many miles on the engine?  What shape is the engine in? 
The EVIL TURTLES are taking over!!!

BMFN_TOY [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2005, 07:00:46 PM »
I'm in Sacramento, Ca. and you're in Colorado, are you going to drive out here to get it? I'll  knock $250 off for the tranny to make it an even $1000. The frame is completely straight, no accidents, not sure on the mileage of the motor but it runs good and strong. I'm going to be doing a compression test on it in the next couple of days.......Let me know what you think

Thanks
Jeff

crawlingturtle

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 640
  • Male Posts: 147
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2005, 09:16:25 PM »
Very interested.  :yesnod:    Got more pictures?  I would like to see the engine and the interior of the cab.  Also, sent you a PM. 
The EVIL TURTLES are taking over!!!

RedNeckRea

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Feb '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Mar 09, 2005, 09:29:05 PM »
is this thing still for sale?  can you list all the parts you are including, I got a little confused by your post? 

right now I'm looking for a straight cab/frame with tranny to swap my stuff (axles, t-case, steering, etc) to.  does the motor run?

lemme know.

BMFN_TOY [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Mar 10, 2005, 06:23:45 AM »
is this thing still for sale?  can you list all the parts you are including, I got a little confused by your post? 

right now I'm looking for a straight cab/frame with tranny to swap my stuff (axles, t-case, steering, etc) to.  does the motor run?

lemme know.

It's funny, just last night I was trying to decide if I was going to repost this thing for sale or not!
Ok, what it would include is:

-'80 cab with full doors,fenders and hood (as in pics) frame, flatbed w/I believe Honda bucket seats and grant steering wheel
-'95 22re and '95 W56 tranny (no t-case) with all related '95 wiring, computer and even fuse block swapped in. Runs strong and compression is like 180 across the board (all 4 cyl) with all the exhaust and a Flowmaster muffler
-All Pro In-cab cage that's been "improved upon"
-IFS box with stock pitman arm
-2 titles one to register for street use and one for off-road only (currently greenstickered)

Basically it just does NOT include a t-case, drivelines,leaf springs, shackles, axles, tires and wheels

I think that about covers it. Let me know if your interested and I'll probably sell it

Thanks
Jeff

84rocktoy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 61
  • Male Posts: 242
  • Member since Oct '03
  • highlakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Mar 10, 2005, 09:06:07 AM »
WELL I'M INTERESTED CAN YOU PM ME A PRICE FOR THE EVERYTHING YOU LISTED THAT IS INCLUDED!
Thanks,
Fernando
BECAUSE I CAN

BMFN_TOY [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Mar 10, 2005, 05:03:30 PM »
WELL I'M INTERESTED CAN YOU PM ME A PRICE FOR THE EVERYTHING YOU LISTED THAT IS INCLUDED!
Thanks,
Fernando

Pm'd ya Fernando.........Will also trade for 16" coilovers with springs/dual rate kits and possibly other stuff, whatcha got?

Thanks
Jeff

BMFN_TOY [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Mar 18, 2005, 04:29:37 PM »
BTT......

JOHN R

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Member since Apr '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Mar 19, 2005, 05:42:12 PM »
I've got a project '80 toy for sale that has a '95 22RE swapped in with almost new V6 radiator along with the '95 W56 tranny (also has all the '95 exhaust and Flowmaster muffler). Rear of Cab has been cut out 4runner style and the "bed" has been shortened to a little bigger than the length of the Extra cab section of a second gen truck and attached directly to cab with front of bed cut out (was going to section another roof/rear cab section to make a first gen xtra cab but never got around to it). Has I believe Honda bucket seats, an AllPro Incab cage that's been "Improved upon", IFS box w/pitman. Also,frame behind "extracab/bed" area has a flatbed. Cab is very straight along with the doors and fenders (fenders have been cut for big tires though), "bed" area on Pass. Side is a little dented but not bad. I will sell as is or consider parting out everything if the big items like motor, tranny and cab/frame sell first.......does NOT include t-case, drivelines, springs, shackles, axles or tires/wheels (it's basically just the frame up)......have 2 titles for this, one to register for street and 1 for Offroad only (is currently Greenstickered) looking for $1250 obo

Thanks
Jeff

Only pics I have right now, I'll get more tomorrow.....The flatbed no longer has the spare tire carrier on it (I removed it but still have it)

I WILL GIVE YOU A $1000.00 FOR IT RIGHT NOW IF YOU STILL HAVE IT I LIVE IN FRESNO I WILL COME AND GET IT JUST LET ME KNOW MY CELL IS 559 -497-1347

BMFN_TOY [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Mar 20, 2005, 01:10:14 PM »
I do still have it but there's a guy off the Pirate board that says he wants it for my asking price so I'll let ya know what happens.

Thanks
Jeff

BMFN_TOY [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Apr 07, 2005, 08:28:02 AM »
BTT............

BMFN_TOY [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Apr 12, 2005, 06:17:34 AM »
Alright, I REALLY want this thing gone so I'm dropping price to the lowest I'm willing to take for it.

FIRST $1000 CASH FIRM TAKES IT!! Get it the F@ck out of my driveway!  :beerchug:

Thanks
Jeff

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #14 on: Apr 12, 2005, 06:26:53 AM »