Author Topic: Marlin products for the H55 and tcase in my BJ74???  (Read 1949 times)

BJ74Guy

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Apr '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Marlin products for the H55 and tcase in my BJ74???
« on: Apr 30, 2014, 05:23:52 AM »
I asked this in the newbie section but got no reply. Does Marlin make any kind of low range anything for the H55 and or tcase in my BJ74?  Im talking like a Toybox or low range gear set?

Thank you.

I have a 4.7 in my Long Wheelbase Samurai, but Im not sure about the BJ74.

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
You got a reply but ignored it.  Best thing to do is call them during normal business hours and try to speak with Marlin himself.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

BJ74Guy [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Apr '14
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
I didnt ignore it!  I posted this before anyone replied!  Ill call.  Thanks.

fj-rankenstein

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 583
  • Member since Jan '05
  • my yard looks like toyota circa 1980
    • View Profile
pretty much any toybox thread gets ignored around here..  you are best off to talk to Marlin himself..  no body else that works there really knows whats going on except for maybe Brendan regarding toybox stuff...  i like to to Dave when you can get ahold of him but they keep him locked up in a room away from the phones as well...  they keep saying that its anywhere from 6 months to a year away but that was years ago.. obviously not on the priority list..   i wish they would already sell the cad file of the h55f toybox to someone who will actually produce them if they dont want to.   there was a huge list of people interested in the h55f/splitcase toyboxes quite a while ago and i am sure there are tons of people still interested being that there are no real other good options at the moment for these but for some reason Marlin Crawler doesnt want to fill this void in the market..   i think when i bought my two h55f/splitcase toyboxes they were the last two being produced and even then i wanted for quite a while...

good luck and be persistant..   get back to us when you hear something....     and while you are at it check when the marlincrawler roundup is this year..   ::)
the never ending build...
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=12165.0;highlight=extend-a-toy

Was searching for something and came across this old jew. BUMP to a classic thread :thumbs: