Author Topic: Dealing with disprecspectful roommates?  (Read 5806 times)

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
Re: Dealing with disprecspectful roommates?
« Reply #30 on: Jul 21, 2011, 09:33:21 PM »
 Maybe even drop a load on them.  Leave them there for the flies to eat them afterwards. :bash:

don't drop no load, will leave DNA. pissing is ok so long as you don't have a bladder infection or kiddney stones. or just arnt to "happy"
pissing on them, all will leave DNA.  :twocents:

and page two is.....

MINE!!!

along with all the bloody urine.
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

BlueTaco

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 43
  • Female Posts: 43
  • Member since Mar '10
  • Girl Wheelers FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Jul 23, 2011, 10:36:18 AM »
Ugh I feel your pain...I just finally broke it off with a friend of mine that I had an apartment with. I provided basically everything for her and she ended up walking all over me. I found the place, provided all the furniture, most of the kitchen stuff, all she had was her room to mess with. She basically made the apartment hers, I was trapped in my room all the time because I was sick of the house smelling like Asian all the time (she was that obviously...mainly the food) and her dog would pee on my things as well as attack me randomly so I had to hide in my room most of the time. I was hardly ever there even, stayed at my boyfriends a lot. I gave her a lot of hints, probably should have been more forward about it but whatever, about keeping her dog in her room and other various things. 

She then moved in her boyfriend without asking me or even TELLING me. At first I told her fine as long as we pay three way rent but she refused. Last straw came one day when me and my boyfriend walked in on them doing the nasty on MY COUCH. In which she yelled at me and told me that "I should have called and told her that I was coming back!" even though I had been gone for three weeks -facepalm- and it was MY house. It all spiraled downhill from there. I had been looking behind her back for places to live and I found one, told her that night and she flipped out. I told her about the issues im having with her and in return she told me how horrible of a roommate I was because "I made her feel so bad about herself when her dog peed on my stuff." I'm supposed to like it? haha.

I have now moved into a house with two other girls and its much nicer, we are no longer friends because she's been pretty much ignoring me cause she knows she at fault. Not a big loss to me. Still have to close out the apartment at the end of the month then I will be free of her!

So yes...I've been there and the only way to fix mine was to leave. I hope your able to resolve the issues...I know it can be a pain.

Broke_Okie_Ty

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -6
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Jun '06
  • slightly deranged
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Jul 25, 2011, 10:27:41 PM »
I vote a beat down. I feel your pain with this situation. I had a similar one, only with drinking. one of my room mates, at the time, got pissed cause we were up late partying the night before he had to work. came out pregnant doggin about it. I told him that he had done the exact same thing to me on numerous occasions. he got bent about that, and I told him it was either fight it out or leave. He chose to fight it out and lost. Shortly after that, he moved out. they are stoners and probably wont put up much of a fight.

If you do open a can of whoop ass, make sure they know why they are getting their asses kicked. Kinda like a puppy, you cant just tell them "no pissing in the house" gotta show them by rubbing their nose in it. Anyway, what ever you choose good luck.  ;)

Oh and dont let their crap attitudes ruin your good deal you got going on at that house.

88_Pathy

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 65
  • Male Posts: 1,251
  • Member since Oct '06
  • Raised suspension
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Jul 26, 2011, 01:59:00 PM »
Well since they do not respond well to talking... When they are not home put a timer on their TV. Set it to 11pm, waalaa, pot heads won't figure it out.  And for the pot smoking, I vote deal with it.  I hate the smell too, but you moved in knowing that they blazed it up every minute of the day.  Is it disrespectful? Yeah.  Unless you want to throw some blows? Or put a charcoal AC filter in your open window.

HULK

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 306
  • Male Posts: 164
  • Member since Dec '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Aug 03, 2011, 09:44:26 PM »
Gotta a truck, get some rope, then be creative. :bash:

md_530

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 106
  • Member since Aug '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Jan 18, 2012, 12:05:21 AM »
I literally am in the same situation we have a nice boxing gloves and thats how things are settled.
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #36 on: Jan 18, 2012, 06:03:27 PM »
well it's been 8 mouths and Nate still ain't got me to move out or stop my bad ways.
infact he's joind us for the midnight dancing with the sheep leggings on.

can't get him to watch goat love night tho.

kneedownnate [OP]

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Jan 19, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »
I don't know why you choose to keep spreading these rumors, but it's not true if I say it isn't!

I have the day off and am also house sitting for my boss.  Only good rest I've had from my roommates have been the times I've house sat for friends.  Went to the house today and let out the dogs, hung out for a little while then came home to eat and maybe do some stuff.  Ate and got heavy eyes, decided to lay down for a little nap on the couch and maybe only had my eyes closed for a couple minutes before super loud tv and bass woke me up.

I'm just so seriously freakin' tired of hearing them play mw3 or black ops that I want to throw all 3 systems in the river!  I work my ass off while he sits around and collects whatever he does for supposedly being injured (cough *scammer* cough) and it's just mentally draining to come home tired and ready to relax, only to be met with super loud game playing or movie watching.  Or worse yet, he's dead quiet when I get home, then just about when I sit down and attempt to relax he turns his :pokinit: up ridiculously loud!

I just can't wait for my other roommates to buy a house so we can move out and have some peace and quiet!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

brainlessfool

• Member since Jun '02
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #38 on: Jan 19, 2012, 05:28:41 PM »
butt what about the dancing with sheep leggings at midnight?