Author Topic: JSX Half stack/head combo including Cry Baby 535Q wah-wah pedal.  (Read 1376 times)

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
I've got a slighty used (maybe 10 times) in near brand new condition JSX head and half stack. The halfstack comes with foot controls for changing tones from clean,ultra and crunch. Also comes with a brand new still in box Cry Baby wah-wah pedal 535Q. This set is a Joe Satriani edition of Peavey's amazing sound.

Brief discription of the 412 half stack
With 400W of continuous power handling and four 12" custom JSX speakers, the Peavey JSX 412 Speaker Cabinet is the perfect compliment to the JSX amplifier. Co-designed by guitar legend Joe Satriani, the JSX 412 speaker cab features a microphone-simulated XLR direct output so you get Joe's live, onstage tone (speakers remain active when direct output is used) without using a separate mic and stand. Peavey JSX 412 Speaker Cabinet Features: 400Ws continuous power handling 16 ohms mono Four 12" custom JSX speakers (rear-mounted) 11-ply birch baffle Microphone-simulated XLR direct output Black weave grille cloth with JSX logo

JSX Amplifier (head)
Peavey and Joe Satriani set out to create an amplifier that would give the widest range of EQ options and gain structures possible. This amp delivers sounds ranging from the Classic® 50 to vintage British to the modern Triple XXX® and all tones inbetween.The versatile and comprehensive control section supplies a master volume pot and independent volume knobs for each of the 3 channels (Ultra, Crunch and Clean). Tone shaping is accomplished through passive controls for Bass, Mid and Treble on the Clean channel, while the Ultra and Crunch channels utilize active low, mid and high controls. The Clean channel is pristine yet warm and is specifically voiced to work well with effects pedals. The Ultra and Crunch channels have gain controls and fat switches to further assist in taming this thunderous tube-powered beast while achieving killer sound.Global resonance and presence knobs increase control of high-end tones, while a noise gate on the Crunch and Ultra channels cuts down on the excess noise generated by running the gain and EQ controls on high settings. Since the gate is fully adjustable, you can really clamp down, leave it slightly open or just turn it off.

Features: 120 watts into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable), Four EL34s and four 12AX7s, Power amp switchable to use EL34s or 6L6GSs, Three footswitchable channels, Clean channel: volume, bass, mid, treble, Crunch channel: gain and volume, bass, mid, treble EQ and FAT switch, Ultra channel: gain and volume, bass, mid, treble EQ and FAT switch, Noise gate control for both distortion channels, Master volume, Footswitchable effects loop with send and return controls, Resonance and Presence controls, Line out with level control, Footswitch included, Weight Packed: 63.00 lb(28.576 kg), Width Packed: 13.68, Depth Packed: 28.5, Height Packed: 13.75.

The Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q
The Dunlop Crybaby 535Q offers versatility never heard before. This pedal lets you customize and shape the sound of your wah. By a simple turn of the "Q" dial, you can shape your wah from a narrow, sharp wah to a broad, subtle wah. The Dunlop Crybaby 535Q also offers six new guitar wah ranges, a variable boost from 0 to 26 dB and a hard wire on/off switch. Its new custom circuitry consumes less power and eliminates unwanted distortion. The Dunlop Crybaby 535Q is the guitarist's premium "do it all" wah-wah pedal. Control over every parameter lets you sculpt the effect to your liking. Select the frequency center of the effect, then dial in the breadth frequency range to be swept by the pedal's travel. From narrow and sharp to broad and subtle, this clean, noise- wah puts the control in your hands and foot . Used by Jeff Beck

All information has be cited from various sources on www.google.com

I can get specific pictures if needed but if you do a quick search you will see what everything looks like. My setup is in PERFECT condition and has been played indoors at all times. It is loud enough to play a concert easly and has one of the most amazing sounds i've personally ever heard!

I have the master volume turned half way to 5 and if I crank the main volume to 5 as well it will knock pictures off my walls...

Everything located in Northern California about 25 miles North of Sacramento
I'm asking $2200 for everything.
I can ship but it will be very expensive due to it's size and weight.

Feel free to PM me or email me at shayne55@hotmail.com
R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0

Shamb [OP]

• Raisin in the making..
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
will entertain trades as well, building an 85 4runner right now...

R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0