Author Topic: OREGON SAND DUNES, FLORENCE OREGON, NEW YEARS RUN. Possibly other locations too!  (Read 2964 times)

BoG-ToY

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
I know, the dunes arent that much fun BUT its a chance to get together and BS about trucks....
MIGHT even think about renting the big group site on flats if enough people come and packing out the small BBQ or a few old rims for fire pits?

Just a though, Also might have some local guides who have wheeled here for a while, might take us off the dunes to other areas (would like to keep it ALL LEGAL though)

POST UP IF YOUR INTERESTED......

Ive personally wheeled the dunes with a STOCK runner on 8psi and 215x75x15 tires... so come on out....(ive got a crappy rigged winch... BUT IT WORKS?)
a few straps... and might have on board air hooked up.

I know maybe a half hour east of florence there is NOTI and Ive heard of snow wheelin being done there?

Maybe some wrenching if needed?

BIGGEST THING IS, SHOW UP AND HAVE FUN
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.

fade

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -9
  • Male Posts: 1,018
  • Member since Oct '09
    • View Profile
I'm in gotta get my truck going. I got a garage with tools. Jacks, stands, cherry picker wiring junk to fix stuff. I live in florence to so yeah.
96 horunner 3.4 elocker armored
86 mini truck 18" rays
09 highlander
70 suburban

BoG-ToY [OP]

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 594
  • Male Posts: 2,122
  • Member since Dec '05
    • View Profile
whatcha guys think about hooking up with the LOCAL jeep club?

http://www.jeep4playoffroad.org/
Sand, what fun, drop pressure to 12psi, stock tires are still digging, can't afford to get stuck, 8psi, still not working. Find a place to GET OUT, air up, un-lock hubs,  WAIT whats this, hubs are UN-LOCKED already. 2wd, 8psi, stock tires, Oregon sand dunes.