Author Topic: New to you  (Read 1104 times)

JUGGERNAUT

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 24
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
New to you
« on: Dec 10, 2004, 04:07:59 AM »
I live in upstate NY and had a 1996 Tacoma that I bought new. I installed a 4" suspension and a 3" bodylift for my 33x12.5 Ground Hawgs. At the time there was no lifts available due to the new Tacoma so I had most of my parts custom built. Factory rear leafs re-arched and block, I had front coils custom made from Valley Spring National in CA. After my suspension lift Performance had started making a body lift and I threw in one of those. Four years ago I was in a bad accident and totaled the truck. I have been out of the game since then due to back problems as a result from the accident. But I'm doing better now and just picked up a 1993 xtra cab V6 for my next toy. I plan on a SAS 7"-8" of lift and a set of 36" Ground Hawg's. I posted before and after pic's of the Tacoma if anyone wants to see them.

SWAMPER

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 790
  • Male Posts: 3,599
  • Member since May '04
  • Semper Fi
    • View Profile
Re: New to you
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2004, 07:43:13 AM »
Well sorry to hear about your truck....hopw you get better :therethere:  and get pics of that new yota you want to build
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2004, 07:53:11 AM by SWAMPER »
1985 Toyota Pick/Up longbed...bobbed 15",  lifted 5", 36's.....http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=36992.0

Prismo

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 8403
  • Member since Oct '03
  • Living in the green house
    • View Profile
Re: New to you
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2004, 07:45:50 AM »
Welcome.
I like upstate New York, there are some beautifull places.
Retired Great White Turtle Hunter
Originally posted by fortysixandtwo – sheesh, you should see the transvestites i sell ammo to sometimes