Author Topic: California Tax withholding increased 10%? WTF?  (Read 3344 times)

germ

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 349
  • Male Posts: 733
  • Member since Dec '04
  • Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin
    • View Profile
Hell, if it were an easy fix, we'd have kids doing it... and they'd be done by now

You know, that's not a bad idea. If they screwed up, they could just "do over", and get it right the next time.

I remember reading somewhere that 3 year olds did about as well as MBA grads at picking stocks and mutual funds. 3 year olds used a crayon, and MBA's used thousand dollar computer software. Kinda makes you scratch your head for a moment doesn't it.

Erik
* Regardless of what happens, someone will find a way to take it too seriously.
* 2% rule: Must be 2% smarter than what your working on.
* If you make something even a fool can use, only a fool will use it.
* I've been crapping in the woods longer than lil'buddy has been alive!

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
I only see 2 ways to know how to effectively pick stocks:  have insider information, or watch certain stocks for long enough to develop a pattern - something I figured out in economics class in highschool.

What's sad is that Boxer, Fienstein, or the San Fran mayor are all very interested in becoming california's next governor, and with any of the 3 we'll be fucked!  And what's worse is that many ignorant fools will blame our current problems on the outgoing *republican* governor, so a democrat will likely be next  :shudder:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

Duffil

• *lurker*
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 138
  • Male Posts: 4,844
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • PhotoBucket
    • Buy me a beer
I only see 2 ways to know how to effectively pick stocks:  have insider information, or watch certain stocks for long enough to develop a pattern - something I figured out in economics class in highschool.

What's sad is that Boxer, Fienstein, or the San Fran mayor are all very interested in becoming california's next governor, and with any of the 3 we'll be fucked!  And what's worse is that many ignorant fools will blame our current problems on the outgoing *republican* governor, so a democrat will likely be next  :shudder:

that is impossible, just look at what happened with Ob....oh wait...

Plekto

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 27
  • Male Posts: 863
  • Member since Aug '07
    • View Profile
These guys eat at the same places, hang out after work together, and go to the same gym.   Two sides of the same dirty coin.