Author Topic: Bose Headphones  (Read 683 times)

blackdiamond

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1174
  • Male Posts: 5,057
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawlin with Marlin
    • View Profile
Bose Headphones
« on: Dec 26, 2008, 04:13:20 PM »
Today I got myself a Christmas present and purchased a set of Bose On-Ear Headphones.  They are not sound cancellation headphones, but I couldn't justify the additional cost.  I purchased them new on Amazon for a decent price.

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/on_ear_headphones/index.jsp

Anybody have a set of these?  I first listened to them the other day at the Apple store.  They had them connected to various Ipods and my immediate thought was how impressed I was by the bass response.  The tri-port design really works.

I plan to use them at work since I recently moved to a new building that is a noisy work environment that I plan to minimize and I hate listening to crappy headphones.
1989 4Runner: Dual Ultimate (Inchworm front & Marlin 4.70 rear), Marlin Twin Stick, 1200-lb clutch, 4.88 R&P, Aussie Front, Detroit rear, 30-spline Longs, Long hub gears, ARP hub and knuckle studs & 35x12.50 Cooper STT PRO tires.  Marlin rear bumper & sliders.  FROR front bumper.  SAS with Alcan springs & Rancho 9000XL shocks.  Budbuilt Bolt-on traction bar.  Custom Interior Cage by Those Guys Rod and Customs.

Moab Tested & Rubicon Approved