Author Topic: FJ40 Transfer Case Adapter for TH350 GM Transmission 4 Speed T/C  (Read 5878 times)

GreenJeep8755

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Aug '08
    • View Profile
This is a link to my E-Bay auction for a transfer case adapter.  I would really like this thing gone.  I set the reserve at $250.  I would be happy with that.  Thanks for looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230285068552&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MT:31

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

GreenJeep8755 [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Aug '08
    • View Profile
That's a joke right, some sort of newB humor?

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Nope, it's a gentle nudge to newbs that they SHOULD introduce themselves and let us know a little about them BEFORE they start trying to sell stuff.  It's all about trust and not spamming  :thumbs:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

GreenJeep8755 [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Aug '08
    • View Profile
Sorry,

I have been surfing this board for years as a guest.  So I didn't think it was that big of a deal to post something.  You have to start somewhere, right?  I am just a fellow wheeler, who was once heavily into Toyota's and has some parts left over from projects that never materialized.  Can you blame a guy for wanting to get rid of something he will never use?  I thought someone on here could use this adapter.  Didn't think I was going to have to answer to anyone......Since when did we all become so critical of people who post on these boards?  Maybe instead of nudging people, we should just say "welcome".  :welcome:  Look, you even have an emoticon for it.

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
I have been surfing this board for years as a guest.  So I didn't think it was that big of a deal to post something.  You have to start somewhere, right? 

Yes, and here's the proper place to do it.  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?board=7.0   Surfing and introducing yourself are two totally different things, and it's very easy to say you've surfed the thread for a long time and be bsing  :thumbs: 

Didn't think I was going to have to answer to anyone......

You didn't think the long term members of the site would be looking out for it's best interest?  This is also the site of and representing a business, and seeing as quite a few people are quite fond of that business we also see fit to help make assure there are no spammers in the member pool.  Somebody who's only posts are in classified sections are spammers.

Maybe instead of nudging people, we should just say "welcome".  :welcome:  Look, you even have an emoticon for it.

We very definitely would have, had you introduced yourself in the newb section FIRST  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?board=7.0

Look, nobody is going overboard and being an ass here, and hopefully you can openly look at the situation and understand that.  We're merely trying to help you understand the importance of earning the respect of your fellow members before you try selling your parts.  It's quite simple really!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

GreenJeep8755 [OP]

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Aug '08
    • View Profile
So let me get this straight......they create a website, that is used to sell parts......are they spammers?  I realize they are trying to run a business.  That is great, but your comments about anyone who just posts parts here is a spammer....that's rediculous.  Listen, if you don't like my post, report it.  Did a break a posted rule?  If you don't like what you see report me to the moderator.  As far as I can tell I have done nothing wrong.  Better yet, if you don't like this post, just stay off it.