Author Topic: Looking for a Saturday group on Tahoe side for MC7  (Read 1774 times)

UKMyers

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 188
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
Looking for a Saturday group on Tahoe side for MC7
« on: Jul 31, 2008, 01:13:06 PM »
I was originally going to be gone for a military commitment over MC7 but it looks like I'll be getting home late Friday the weekend of the event. I went ahead and sent in my registration but I don't' really want to run all the way in from my house to Loon to the Springs on Saturday. That trip is just too long of a day. I am looking for somebody going in on Saturday morning from the Tahoe side to the Springs. If this is your plan post up or PM me. I'd like to tag along.

UKMyers [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
Am I just being a wuss or what?? Looks like everyone is leaving from the dam like years past. I really don't want to go down cadillac by myself.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Am I just being a wuss or what?? Looks like everyone is leaving from the dam like years past. I really don't want to go down cadillac by myself.

There are always people coming in the Cadillac side.  Don't give up hope yet! :thumbs:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
Dude, it's too bad you're going in on Sat. We plan on going in through Cadillac Fri morning. If you can make it earlier you're welcome to join us.  :thumbs:

UKMyers [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jan '07
    • View Profile
Ya trust me I'd love to be there Friday. I'm currently in San Antonio for a school until Sept 11th. I fly outta here Friday morning and land in Sac at 130pm on Friday afternoon. The wife is going to pick me up and I'm going to haul butt for home and load my rig so I can leave EARLY Sat morning and head for the trailhead. Luckily I had time to do my pre-run inspection and get all my tools together before I left. All I basically have to do is pack her up and go. I think I'm going to trailer it this year. If all goes well I'll be into the Springs by lunch on Saturday. I want to avoid the afternoon crowd and hopefully get a decent camp spot. Last year by Saturday afternoon Big Sluice was a zoo.