Author Topic: The fruit of my loin!  (Read 1819 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
The fruit of my loin!
« on: Apr 28, 2008, 11:47:58 AM »
I don't know the whole scoop, but Nidara (my daughter) and Reice (my future SIL) had some pictures taken recently and they're on the photographer's blog.

Here is the link to the blog http://butterfieldphotos.com:80/perspective/
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: The fruit of my loin!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2008, 09:05:55 AM »
:thumbs:  nice pics!!  you've got a cute daughter there abnormal!  :yesnod:

I like the the third one down, it looks like she's thinking "What the hell are you looking at?" and he is thinking "dude, if my woman weren't right here, I would beat the :pokinit: out of you for saying that!"  :gap:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2008, 05:14:48 PM »
              Author, author!
:respect:

:biggthumpup:

I take credit for her character...luckily she got almost none of my looks!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

JanMarie13

• Queen Cookie Monster
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 924
  • Female Posts: 415
  • Member since Jan '06
  • Mmm....Tacos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2008, 12:03:10 PM »
Abnormaltoy!  Your daughter is absolutely stunning!  I remember that already being discovered in the YOU thread at some point.....but I see nothing has changed!  :yupyup:

Keep us posted with wedding photos!!  And as Nidara said in her comment to the photog  "future belly photos!"  :hyper:
RIP Kyle, we love and miss you man.  :smooch:
thanks for the smooch I miss you too !  :yesnod:

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 30, 2008, 12:34:13 PM »
  "future belly photos!"  :hyper:

:yikes:

Thank you!

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 11:24:21 AM »
I'm assuming those are their engagement pics? Matt and I just got ours done :woohoo:

Your daughter is beautiful! And her honey is a HOTTIE! :hahaha:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

abnormaltoy [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jul '03
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 11:42:29 AM »
I'm assuming those are their engagement pics? Matt and I just got ours done :woohoo:

Your daughter is beautiful! And her honey is a HOTTIE! :hahaha:

No...the photographer recently lost all her photos due to a drive crash (I can't believe a pro wouldn't back up their stuff) and she needed to build up her portfolio. These were nothing prearranged.

Thanks, she amazes me when I look at her. Eh...he's alright  :biggthumpup:

-- Winston Churchill

Travis Tritt (I know!)