• View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
Re: RIP
« Reply #60 on: Jan 24, 2008, 07:24:01 PM »
:rofl: how many puns u got
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Jan 24, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »
Ok...we've had two days of coverage, memorials and insight into Ledger's death.

How many of you have seen anything more than cursory coverage about the BP agent murdered by an illegal entrant? How many have heard his name? How much air time has been given to his life and the family he left behind?

His name, just for the record was Luis Aguilar a senior patrol agent here in Arizona.

Truly...he deserves a RIP and a  :usa:

I'm sorry to keep harping on this...but this chaps my ass to no end.

Well since I don't watch network televisions, sure as :pokinit: don't watch those morning shows, and don't watch or listen to mainstream news I have actually forgotten all about Heath Ledger already and I didn't hear anything about his funeral.
But I have heard about the patrol agent, and it is a damn shame where America's priorities are, but so typical.
Chaps my ass too, AT :therethere:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Jan 24, 2008, 08:27:48 PM »
Ok...we've had two days of coverage, memorials and insight into Ledger's death.

How many of you have seen anything more than cursory coverage about the BP agent murdered by an illegal entrant? How many have heard his name? How much air time has been given to his life and the family he left behind?

His name, just for the record was Luis Aguilar a senior patrol agent here in Arizona.

Truly...he deserves a RIP and a  :usa:

I'm sorry to keep harping on this...but this chaps my ass to no end.

I'm with MrsW on this one.  I rarely watch network news, so the only stuff really that I've heard about Heath Ledger has been on here and other forums.  I get emails from a conservative group, that is where I heard about the border patrol agent :usa: and probably the only place that I'll hear about it too :down:  sadly enough
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Jan 25, 2008, 07:41:01 AM »
I'm with MrsW on this one.  I rarely watch network news, so the only stuff really that I've heard about Heath Ledger has been on here and other forums.  I get emails from a conservative group, that is where I heard about the border patrol agent :usa: and probably the only place that I'll hear about it too :down:  sadly enough

I would have known nothing about HL if it were not for FFC and it would have been no great loss. I listen to XM conservative talk/news stations in my Pathfinder, and emails from conservative groups as well and that is about the extent of the news I get.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Angler

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 128
  • Member since Dec '07
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Jan 25, 2008, 08:57:56 AM »
F-him another rich asshat OD on pills big deal I wonder how many heros died in Iraq and Afganistan the same day. I have no pity for him.