Author Topic: Southern Oregon get together. Klamath Falls area.  (Read 1418 times)

Yota Up

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -4
  • Member since Feb '06
    • View Profile
Southern Oregon get together. Klamath Falls area.
« on: Sep 03, 2007, 08:34:28 PM »
 I remember a while back some Oregon folks were talking about meeting some members of the board.  I just moved to So. OR, and I live just outside of Klamath Falls.

I'd like to have a little get-together.  BBQ, etc.  I got some rocks in my backyard, no one has been able to get through my little private Rubicon yet.

It would be an afternoon where we say hi to each other, you can flex your truck in my backyard trail, and we'll chow down some burgers and dogs.  Yes, a few beers - not too much because I don't want any DUI's.

Let me know who's around this area, and let's see if we can put this together before October.

Cheers.

PS:  So you know, I'm married, got a wife with a baby on the way(my first).  I'm into hunting, wheeling, camping, and fun outdoors stuff.  My wife is mellow, not a pregnant nagger.  Totally cool.  Just watch the foul mouth around her, that's all I ask.  When it's just us boys, you go nuts.  But have respect in front of the wife.

If you can handle that, you are invited to my BBQ/truck flex get-together.

« Last Edit: Sep 04, 2007, 12:22:37 PM by Yota Up »

rlwjaw

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -123
  • Member since Oct '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
When is it , I might be up that way in October. Also sometime next year I am planning to do the whole Oregon back country discovery route.I plan to start in Modoc county and head north doing the eastern portion to Washington . Then on the way back head down on the western part.

Yota Up [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Feb '06
    • View Profile
Sounds like an adventure.  You'll love it, no dount.  My wife did a few trips like that, up and down the desert, grand canyon, tahoe, CA coast, and everything in between.  I think everyone in life should do it at least once.  Good on ya.

October would be alright, but I was hoping for a little sooner.

A while back a couple of folks posted up about So. Oregon, so I just thought I'd follow up.

Here's a shot of a little get-together we had last night(no one from this board, though):  This is my back yard.

Yota Up [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Feb '06
    • View Profile
A shot of the rock-play area.  It may not look like much, but that tree is missing a lot of bark now for a good reason.