Author Topic: Email this to EVERYONE!!!  (Read 621 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Email this to EVERYONE!!!
« on: Aug 22, 2007, 11:10:38 AM »
Okay, here's an email I sent out to a lot of people on my email list at home.  Just copy and paste it and send it to everyone! (Provided you modify the signature at least :gap: )

Good morning All!

The Forest Service is trying to close public land!!  Please take a few minutes out and send the Forest Service an email or two regarding Forest Closures.  They are going to gate our land we pay big taxes to maintain!  Please join us in the fight to keep public land available to the public!!

This Sunday (8/26) there will be a protest at the Placerville County Fairgrounds starting at noon and ending at 7pm.  This protest has the police department's support, as long as whoever is going to protest checks in at the fairgrounds and gets their signs approved and their hands stamped.  Further information on this can be found at http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605692

Also, you can email the Forest Service regarding requests to keep the forest open at comments-pacificsouthwest-eldorado@fs.fed.us.  The Forest Service requests that you be as specific as possible when referring to keeping trails/forest property open.  If you have a favorite place to camp/fish/wheel/hunt/hike/bike, name it! EVEN if you don't use the El Dorado Forest, PLEASE send an email regarding this issue!! Every email will be recieved and considered.  All comments must be submitted no later than September 4, 2007. 

Please keep in mind, this has been in the works for 2 years, but the public was only notified and given 45 days for comments.  Email them! Email them fifty times!! Let's keep our forests open!

Thanks and I hope to see as many of you as possible on Sunday!  Bring your friends, send your family! Keep in mind that this is an officially approved protest, no alcohol and no glass!

Love,
Justina
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -