Author Topic: Nor-Cal Barbies  (Read 1862 times)

BUDDERS

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 15
  • Male Posts: 1,335
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Nor-Cal Barbies
« on: Jan 11, 2007, 11:49:07 PM »
My buddy in Redding sent me this, and since I lived up there for so many years, I thought it was funny.  Hope you guys think so too.

Mattel recently announced the release of Limited-Edition Barbie dolls for the Northern California area:

Humboldt Barbie:

This Barbie is sold only in Arcata, and is made of actual tofu. She comes with hairy armpits, archless feet, an assortment of tie-dye ponchos, a Prius, some unidentified leafy herbs, and a house with an asking price four times its value. Available with or without old-growth logging protest signs.

Note: Bra not available on this version.

Redding Barbie:

This modern-day homemaker Barbie is available with Ford Windstar minivan and matching velour gym outfit. She gets lost easily and has no full time occupation or secondary education. Traffic-jamming cell phone sold separately.

Marysville Barbie:

This recently paroled Barbie comes with a 9 mm handgun, three of her own teeth, a Bronco with dark tinted windows, and a meth lab kit. This model is only available after dark and can only be paid for in cash, preferably small, untraceable bills.

Unless you are a cop, then we don't know what the h*** you are talking about.........

Palo Cedro Barbie:

This yuppie Barbie comes with your choice of BMW convertible or Hummer H2. Included is her own Starbucks cup, credit card, and country club membership. Also available for this set are Shallow Ken and Private School.

Red Bluff Barbie:

This pale model comes dressed in her own Wrangler jeans two sizes too small, a NASCAR shirt, and Tweety Bird tattoo on her shoulder. She has a 24-pack of Busch and a Hank Williams, Jr. CD set. She can spit over 5 feet and kick mullet-haired Ken's butt when she is drunk. Purchase her pickup truck separately and get a confederate flag bumper sticker absolutely free.

Cottonwood Barbie:

This tobacco chewing, brassy-haired Barbie has a pair of her own high-heeled sandals with one broken heel from the time she chased Beer-Gut Ken out of Corning Barbie's (discontinued) house. Her ensemble includes low-rise acid-washed jeans, fake fingernails, and a see-through halter-top.

Orland Barbie:

This Spanish-only-speaking Barbie comes with a circa 1958 single-wide, two Rancheros on cement blocks, a stroller and infant doll. Optional accessories include a GED and bus pass. Gangsta Ken and his '79 Caddy were available, but have become very difficult to find since the addition of the infant.

Chico Barbie:

This Barbie comes complete with a fake ID that only works when Barbie flashes her college titties at the door. Her custom made perfume smells like cheap tequila and stale cigarettes. She doesn't come with a handbag since she is used to Ken , Kent , Kenny or whoever buying her drinks. Frat Boy Ken sold separately and comes with his own beer keg, male entourage, and a toilet for puking.
"A friend will help you move.  A real friend will help you move a body."

"They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken"

"Hopefully, if I crap in a gopher hole, one doesn't try and nibble at my taint"  - my freind Fat Tony

"I once read somewhere that drinking causes violence, so I quit reading"

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
Re: Nor-Cal Barbies
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2007, 11:51:07 PM »
:worthless:
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2007, 11:55:09 PM »
There was one of these months ago that had the sacramento area in it.

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2007, 10:05:43 AM »
There was one of these months ago that had the sacramento area in it.

Oh someone dig it up please! :hahaha:

Hey you don't have Oroville nor Concow area in there :screwy: That should be easy though :rofl:

I grew up in Oroville/Chico area, now I live in Sac.  I'd like to find that Sac one again :gap:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 12, 2007, 12:10:52 PM »
haha I just remember what kind of barbie I was.  I grew up in folsom so I drove a lexus and drank starbucks everyday hahahahaha

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 12, 2007, 12:16:44 PM »
I just saw a Cleveland one and a Florida one.
These go around every so often :rofl:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jan 12, 2007, 02:48:02 PM »
Oh someone dig it up please! :hahaha:

Hey you don't have Oroville nor Concow area in there :screwy: That should be easy though :rofl:

I grew up in Oroville/Chico area, now I live in Sac.  I'd like to find that Sac one again :gap:

See Cottonwood/Marysville Barbie :disturbed:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jan 12, 2007, 07:46:09 PM »
Marysville Barbie:

This recently paroled Barbie comes with a 9 mm handgun, three of her own teeth, a Bronco with dark tinted windows, and a meth lab kit. This model is only available after dark and can only be paid for in cash, preferably small, untraceable bills.

this needs to be corrected to

Olivehurst Barbie    where they invinted the TOOTH brush anywere else it'd be called the TEETH brush.

:talkingn:
R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0

kneedownnate

• Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jan 12, 2007, 07:54:15 PM »
I saw this on craigslist too, cracked my up the first time I saw it last year!  I'd imagine there are lists like this for most areas.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jan 12, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »
haha we have one here too! caution some naughty words!

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/rnr/258728761.html
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco