Author Topic: Post SAS - 4.88 diffs, ifs 5.29 ARB front diff, ifs hubs, lots of stuff added  (Read 5576 times)

robinhood4x4

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -180
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
The usual stuff for sale after SAS.  Location is San Jose, California.

http://robinhood4x4.com/forsale.htm

Original rear driveshaft from auto tranny 4runner.  Be sure to check that it fits your application.  It fits this flange pattern: http://www.robinhood4x4.com/misc/rear%20tcase%20flange%20labeled.jpg
$50 plus shipping

Sold.  FJ-80 Cruiser Coils. Stock rear coils from a landcruiser. These will lift the rear of a 90-95 4runner .  Preference will go to local pickup near the SF bay area. Asking $60 plus shipping.

Edit: All CVs are gone.
IFS CV axles for 86-95 toyota trucks and 4runners. Two were rebuilt within the last 2 years. One was rebuilt last year with no miles on the new boots (it was my trail spare). All the boots are in excellent condition. Asking $30 each plus shipping.

Edit: Panhard drop gone.
Downey 3 inch panhard drop bracket. Only about a year old, I think I paid $50 from Downey. Asking $30 plus shipping.

Edit: Front 4.88 gears gone.
Stock differentials, 4.88 ratio. The front are IFS stock gears from my 93 4runner and they will fit any front IFS differential from 86-95. Asking $75 plus shipping.

Edit: Rear diff is sold.
The rear 3rd member is the factory 4.88 V6 third member and gears. It cannot be regeared with any aftermarket gears. Click here for more info on these gears and housing. The housing also has the port for the rear ABS sensor. The pinion seal leaks a little and will likely need to be replaced. 4crawler shows how to replace the seal and Marlin Crawler sells the seals for $6.26. Asking $250 plus shipping. Preference will go to local pickup near the SF bay area.

Edit: Brakelines sold.
Trail-Gear extended Rear Brakeline for Toyotas, brand new never been used. 26" length. $20 plus shipping.

Edit: Brace is sold.
Downey Idler Arm Brace. $35 plus shipping.
Install notes: Depending on your style of idler arm, you might have to grind down one of the nubs on the idler arm.

IFS front differential with ADD system, 5.29 gears (from US Gear) and ARB locker. Gears and ARB are 2 years old. Because of my manual hubs there are very few miles on them, maybe less than 1000 miles. No leaks. $800 plus shipping. Preference will go to local pick up.

Edit: IFS locking hubs are sold.
IFS manual locking hubs. One of the bolts in the cover plate is broken off in each of the hub bodies. This does not affect the strength of the hubs as these bolts only hold the cover plate on the hub body. When I got these one of the dials and the ramp inside were worn so I fixed it with some JB weld. One of the bushings inside seems worn and is a little sloppy. I'm not sure if that affects anything but I've been using them for several years now and they seem fine. Other than that, they work perfectly and the dials turn smoothly. Even the gaskets seem good. $60 plus shipping.

Edit: Jigs are sold.
Jigs for cutting the holes in the frame for an SAS. $10 plus shipping

Edit: Shocks sold.
Rancho 5009 shocks for extended rear suspension travel. Will only fit 90-95 4runners. Shocks are what limit the rear travel on 2nd gen 4runners. The lower bushing has been clearanced so they will fit on the lower shock mounts on the axle, bodies have small dents near the bottom but function not affected.. According to the rancho website these are 15.6" compressed and 26.25" extended. $40 for both shocks, plus shipping.

Leftover U-bolts from my SAS. 9/16" U-bolts. $5 each, plus shipping.

Original Warn which hook. $7 plus shipping.

Coming Soon:

Edit: Hubs are sold.
IFS hubs for use with the Sky Manufacturing axle widening kit. $40 plus shipping.

Stock front chrome bumper. $100 plus shipping.

Edit: rear bumper gone.
Stock rear chrome bumper. $100 plus shipping.
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2006, 09:35:48 PM by robinhood4x4 »
Quote from: cruzila
Well, if the ideal of excluding the lesser equipped (stock or otherwise) is accepted... there is no fundamental difference between that and a Sierra CLub ideal of exclusion. If we cannot embrace the 4wheel users as a whole. We are not fighting for access. I cannot be that shortsighted

boggerunner

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 9
  • Male Posts: 3,140
  • Member since May '06
  • Philberbuilt
    • View Profile
im going 4 link on my pickup, so i'll take the coils, how much for shipping to 81505 and do u take money order?

hotwheels

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 15
  • Male Posts: 32
  • Member since Oct '05
  • bling bling!
    • View Profile
Will the panhard bracket fit a 90-95 4runner? If so I will take it how much for shipping to 85041 and do you take paypal?

robinhood4x4 [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Boggerrunner, shipping would be $13.  Sure I'll take a money order.  However, there is 1 person in front of you.  I'll give him a couple days to think about it and I'll let you know what he decides. 

hotwheels, sorry, the bracket is gone.
Well, if the ideal of excluding the lesser equipped (stock or otherwise) is accepted... there is no fundamental difference between that and a Sierra CLub ideal of exclusion. If we cannot embrace the 4wheel users as a whole. We are not fighting for access. I cannot be that shortsighted

robinhood4x4 [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Bump, lots of stuff added.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Be willing to pull those axle shafts out of the one of the differentials?  I'm looking for a short side especially, to use as a trail spare.
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

robinhood4x4 [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
The axle shaft from the IFS diff?  No, I don't think so, that would make it harder to sell.  Why do you need a spare axle shaft, I've never heard of anybody breaking one of those on an IFS.  The CVs or the gears tend break first. 

robinhood4x4 [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile

robinhood4x4 [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Added rear driveshaft.

chinkboy

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 36
  • Member since May '06
  • there is nothing i cant brake
    • View Profile
i want that 4.88 v6 rear third how much shipped to 99205?

robinhood4x4 [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Sorry, rear diff is sold.

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
The axle shaft from the IFS diff?  No, I don't think so, that would make it harder to sell.  Why do you need a spare axle shaft, I've never heard of anybody breaking one of those on an IFS.  The CVs or the gears tend break first. 

THanks anyway :thumbs: sorry so late to respond, but I've broken 2 short sides :yupyup:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

robinhood4x4 [OP]

• Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Jun '04
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
4.88 front gears and rear shocks sold.

Price lowered on front ARB diff to 800.