Author Topic: Feel bad for me! im a 17 year old tire buster!!! that just rear ended another tr  (Read 1297 times)

mwmx54

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Member since Feb '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
hey guys, i just rearended a fellow toyota xtra cab, reason being a freakin rice rocket civic went into the rear of me and took off! i guess he just went into my tires cause there is absolutely no evidence! but he nailed me hard, i was goin about 5mph coastin behind this other truck, and bam!!! so then i pull over and this guy in a dodge pulls in front of me, and backs into the side of my car and jacks it all up, i tried to explain to the police that i got hit into him and there is no evidence, there is no go... this all happened today on alpine highway. sorta trashed his bed and all that crap. im payin for it all myself instead of messin with insurance, but it jammed my bumper into my front tires.
i need help gettin a front bumper. i am tradin my d44 that i no longer have money to set-up for another toy axle on saturday, but i really need a car for work soon!

Alpine4x4

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Im special
    • View Profile
If he hit you hard enough your rear tires might bulge if the lining seperates the ntheres some proof.  happend to me.
1986 Toyota 4Runner-SAS-22re-Comp Cam-Downey Headers-Bored .40 over-Flowmaster-Full Rebuild-6" Lift-35x14.5 Boggers-Lockright f/r-Geared-Hysteer-Being full rebuilt!
-Rolled and sold-
1989 V6 Ext. Cab SR5  1.5" BJ spacer lift, 2" custom shackles, 33x10.5 swamper tsl radials, cragar steelies, marlin ceramic clutch.

red

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 199
  • Male Posts: 1,616
  • Member since Jan '05
  • irish redhead texan, interesting combo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
did the civic run off? if he didnt the cop should have noticed that his front end was all screwed up from hitting you.
at least you didnt hit a cadilac or somethin like that. if your located close to Midland Texas i'll help you fix ur truck, i had to basicly rebuild the front clip of my nissan pickup when an envoy forgot to look both ways when crossing the street. 45mph-0 within 10 feet, and no airbags.
read and comment :whip:

USAF EOD tech

KYOTA

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
WTF?? this aint chit chat chief. are you looking for a bumper, a car or what? edit your post and clean it up, state what you want or I can move it on over to chit chat 4 u  :talkingn: