Author Topic: 83 rabbit gti.....pnw  (Read 673 times)

Skinny_Pedal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 89
  • Male Posts: 2,833
  • Member since Apr '04
  • work so I can support my lifestyle
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
83 rabbit gti.....pnw
« on: Aug 22, 2006, 09:53:45 PM »
she is not the best looking car by all means. the color is red, it is faded. the body is in fair condition, few dents, but nothing major. few specs of surface rust but a solid body. no cancer. it has red interior. the two buckets seats are in good condition, there is a small rip in the rear bench. there is no headliner or carpet. has a working sunroof that leaks a little when washing the car....does not leak when it rains? the ebrake is not hooked up, but have the cables. i bouhgt it this way and never fixed it. mechanically the car is sound. it has 210000 miles. within the past 6 months the car has had (all bosch parts), plugs, cap, rotor, fuel filter,waterpump, and alternator. not bosch kn filter, eurosport plug wires, and valve cover gasket. has a newer alpine head unit, with the cord for an ipod. has 4" speakers in the dash and 6x9's in the rear. it has august tabs on it. i run 92 octane in the car...runs much better on it. i get anywhere from 27-32 mph depending on my driving plus i do a lot of running around in the city. i use delo 20-50w oil. seems to help it from leaking. it does leak a little oil. overall this would be a great car for the vw lover or someone looking for a economy car, or just a cheap fun car to enjoy. you can reach me on my cell. 206 715 9551. im bad about answering my phone during the afternoon, so please leave a name and number and i will call you back at my earliest convience. $900 obo, dont be afraid to make offers

Im an OG