Author Topic: Anybody in san jose wanna pick up and store a toyota for me?  (Read 1990 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Cause I just found a free 83 toyota diesel down there that I want BAD, but I don't know when I could swing down that way to get it.  Just throwin it out there, and I haven't even heard back from the guy yet, so who knows if I'll even be able to get it.  Did I mention I want it BAD?!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

MiniSimp

• Outdoor Enthusiast
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 5,120
  • Member since Jan '05
  • SimpsonBrothers.net
    • View Profile
    • Simpson Brothers Photography
Does it run?
Street legal?
Registered?

kneedownnate [OP]

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
The only thing I know is it runs but has a LOUD knock according to the dude, and belches white smoke.  I'm sure the head gasket is gone, but I don't know much about diesels so I'm not sure what all is up.  I'm hoping he gets back to me soon with some more info.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

wa4x4

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -310
  • Male Posts: 1,569
  • Member since Jul '05
  • I'm about to tear the curb up
    • View Profile
KDM, your avatar made me laugh, just thought you should know.
2007 Satin white pearl STi- mostly stock
2006 WRX TR 320whp 343wtq, taken in a road rage wreck
1998 4runner, needs to become wheeler status

kneedownnate [OP]

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Yes, it is funny, that's why I have it.  I saw it on another site, and took the 2 minutes or so to watch the entire thing and was rolling!  It helps if you know how nutty bjork truly is too.
RIP KYOTA

cheap sunglasses

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 59
  • Male Posts: 256
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Soon to be shorter and slower :)
    • View Profile
I'm in the area...
but tell me, whats your plan exactly?
And where are you? Your profile is wonderfully useless :)
'82 on 35's, not much else.

kneedownnate [OP]

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Yes it is, but it helps to keep the thieves away!  I live up in the redding area, and have some super hyper secretive plans for this, but once again this guy will not get back to me.  I'm gonna try again if I can dig up the ad, but I'm guessing it's long gone by now.  Sucks too, cause this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for.
RIP KYOTA

cheap sunglasses

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 59
  • Male Posts: 256
  • Member since Dec '05
  • Soon to be shorter and slower :)
    • View Profile
Tell me about flaky classifieds people, I've delt with countless ones over the past month or so trying to get my hands on a truck. If you do manage to work it out with the guy, I'll see if I can help you out.
'82 on 35's, not much else.

kneedownnate [OP]

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Thanks, but I'm pretty much giving up on him and the guy who was pleading with everyone to come shoot all the wild pigs on his property, yet he's never responded to anyone's emails.  Both flakes.
RIP KYOTA